Naomi Watts In Roland Mouret – Late Night With Jimmy Fallon

Naomi Watts was spotted leaving her New York City apartment on her way to the NBC Studios for a guest appearance on ‘Late Night with Jimmy Fallon’ yesterday afternoon.

She opted to wear a Roland Mouret Estella dress from the Fall 2011 collection.

This duck egg blue colour is divine on her, complementing her fair complexion.

Her cap sleeve dress with signature fold details and a central split is teamed with an ivory gold trimmed belt and nude Brian Atwood ‘Follow Me’ pumps.

Sultry waves completed her look.

Credit: Style.com & PacificCoastNews

Julianne Moore In Calvin Klein Collection - Calvin Klein Celebrate Women In Film

Julianne Moore In Calvin Klein Collection – Calvin Klein Celebrate Women In Film

Eva Longoria In Victoria Beckham - 2011 Glamour Reel Moments Premiere

Eva Longoria In Victoria Beckham – 2011 Glamour Reel Moments Premiere

25 Responses to Naomi Watts In Roland Mouret – Late Night With Jimmy Fallon

1. Hannah October 25, 2011 at 16:52 #

The cut adn fit of this really bother me. The horizontal join aroud the middle should be about where her belt is, and the hem should be marginally higher. I really wonder what this looked liek when she sat down, since, like almost all people, she probably crossed her legs, but since the slit starts so low, i wonder how it looked.

2. Nat October 25, 2011 at 16:53 #

She looks great…from the knees up. This is a case in which that particular lenght of the dress looks a little odd.
    On the other hand, I love the addiction of the belt.

• Emma October 25, 2011 at 23:42 #

Agree! Love the belt. If she had hemmed it to just below the knee, it would have been a perfect look.

3. Jones19 October 25, 2011 at 17:01 #

Don’t like the length or the front slit but the color is pretty. Those pumps are way too heavy ugh

• chryssa October 25, 2011 at 22:44 #

Couldn’t have said it better myself.

4. Carolina October 25, 2011 at 17:05 #

I think this caught her at an awkward moment. The length is a problem, and in this picture, the skirt doesn’t have the same drape as for the model. The longer length would maybe work if it appeared to be more ‘fluttery’.

5. Tamia October 25, 2011 at 17:11 #

She looks wonderful…FC very well done for such fast coverage on what seems to have been the busiest fashion night ever!even the oscars didnt have as many posts as today!x

• Fashion Critic October 25, 2011 at 17:58 #

it is almost like oscar night :)

6. Moxie October 25, 2011 at 17:22 #

The length is awkward. It look better a little longer or a little shorter.

7. Emi October 25, 2011 at 17:50 #

I don’t know if it’s just my impression, but the fabric of Naomi’s dress seems a bit heavier than the runway’s. I’m not a fan of this length, I don’t like the shoes she chose, because the platforms make the whole look heavy, for me. The color of the dress is beautiful and perfect for her. Am I the only one who thinks she looks a bit like Madonna here (most of all because of her toned arms)?

8. maria October 25, 2011 at 17:53 #

i am so happy that you featured this look. I saw it on a different site and fell in love with it. The colour is divine and i like her shoe choice a lot.
    I am not bothered by the length, Naomi has enough style to pull it off and i agree that the addition of the belt was a great idea.

9. Nat39 October 25, 2011 at 17:54 #

Don`t like this, awkward and unflattering, not the best shoe choice.

10. mol October 25, 2011 at 18:06 #

It’s a little too long as others have pointed out, but I fall into the like catagory overall – just that this photo has captured an awkward moment and not an R.C. pose moment so that takes away…..

11. Parvati October 25, 2011 at 18:23 #

The dress is nice from the waist up and the colour is gorgeous on her, but this awkward length along with the central split ruin the look for me. The pumps are nice, but I would have liked a pair of shoes in a different colour.

12. Lee Ann October 25, 2011 at 18:36 #

Naomi- Gisele called she wants her dress back!

13. dee October 25, 2011 at 18:44 #

This needs to be shortened to knee length.

14. DivaDebbi (Beauty and Fashion Blog) October 25, 2011 at 19:07 #

Love the color, don’t mind the length or the shoes, wish the slit was on the side.

15. Sea October 25, 2011 at 19:21 #

the blue and nude color of the shoes look so divine on her, but it’s an awkward fit and i hate the belt so much.

16. Carmen SanDiego October 25, 2011 at 22:45 #

Is it me or is the dress stiff? losing the fluidity of the runway look. Almost there, but the length and rigidity makes it matronly and weird.

17. Paddy M October 25, 2011 at 23:05 #

To all of you who think this dress has lost its fluidity or that the fabric is different, it’s the photo. Having watched clips of her on the show, the dress is clearly the same. Perhaps it was the wind or something else, because this photo doesn’t do the outfit justice.

18. gurlygurl October 26, 2011 at 00:27 #

Not my favorite length of dress but this works for me for some reason perhaps it is just that it’s a brilliant color on her or maybe it’s that her body looks long and lean. I think we have to keep in mind that she’s standing still in the shot .. on the runway the dress has movement. I also think the color of the shoe works in this case, any other color would have exacerbated this hard to wear length.

19. sabrina October 26, 2011 at 06:37 #

Beautiful beautiful beautiful. I love seeing these stars do color! What’s with this obsession with nude?

20. Alina October 26, 2011 at 10:43 #

Love!

21. thebeautyphilosopher October 26, 2011 at 13:09 #

Love it on her but agree with the comments re an awkward fit – I wonder if it is just her pose in this photo though? Her hair looks amazing. I am loving these pastel tones on the likes of Alexis and Naomi.

22. Anne G October 30, 2011 at 05:05 #

This is a good example of a dress that looks great on the runway model when styled by experts, but unfortunately, the look isn’t as succesful on someone else. Even if that someone else is Naomi Watts. For some reason it looks badly cut and poorly made on her. The length is all wrong.