25.10.11

Felicity Jones In Valentino – 15th Annual Hollywood Film Awards Gala

Felicity Jones, aka the new girl on the block, attended the 15th Annual Hollywood Film Awards Gala in LA last night.

Despite her having only a handful of red carpet appearances, she’s already wearing big name designers.

She sparkled wearing a Valentino Spring 2012 sleeveless dress.

The nude dress with a nude sheer embellished overlay was teamed with nude Brian Atwood ‘Goldly’ t-bar peep-toes.

That’s a lot of nude, so I wish she opted for shoes in another colour. Despite that she’s gorgeous and continues to be one-to-watch.

Credit: Getty

Lily Allen In Roland Mouret - Elle Style Awards 2014

Lily Allen In Roland Mouret – Elle Style Awards 2014

15th Annual Hollywood Film Awards Gala Red Carpet Round Up

15th Annual Hollywood Film Awards Gala Red Carpet Round Up

15 Responses to Felicity Jones In Valentino – 15th Annual Hollywood Film Awards Gala

1. Nat39 October 25, 2011 at 18:49 #

The dress looks very nice on her, lovely hair and make-up. Agree about the shoes, the cheesy overload of nude shine throws me off the look

2. DivaDebbi (Beauty and Fashion Blog) October 25, 2011 at 18:57 #

Quite pretty. The boobettes looks a hair heavy. Would have loved a gold sandal to break up the nude.

FC, you are spoiling us rotten today :)

• Fashion Critic October 25, 2011 at 19:10 #

It was a great night….want to take a break, but trying to get a better picture of one more person

• Sea October 25, 2011 at 19:19 #

thanks for so many amazing looks. i can hardly keep up with the reading lol!

• Fashion Critic October 25, 2011 at 19:27 #

very much my pleasure

3. justme October 25, 2011 at 18:57 #

Ah, that’s more like it. She scared me a little in that Marios Schwab number but she redeemed herself with this gorgeous dress.
    I love the soft makeup, love the hair and I kinda even love the shoes.

4. Jess October 25, 2011 at 19:28 #

Is it me or does she look like a different person every time she hits the red carpet? I keep having to look back through the archives to check who she is. Anyway, this is pleasant enough, better than the last dress she wore… but I did love her Dolce and Gabbana look.

• Jen October 25, 2011 at 22:04 #

the close up reminds me of angelina, actually.

5. Emi October 25, 2011 at 20:17 #

I don’t remember why she’s famous but she’s very beautiful, I like very much her hair and make up, here, but I agree that there’s too much nude, so she could choose another pair of shoes, which seem quite bigger than her size.

6. Jones19 October 25, 2011 at 20:28 #

I’m getting kind of sick of nude dresses with nude shoes. Too much nude going on.

7. Carolina October 25, 2011 at 20:29 #

- a bit tight in the chest area, and I’m not sure about the length. She is absolutely gorgeous, but this may not be her best look.

8. gurlygurl October 26, 2011 at 00:34 #

Great little dress but I agree on the nude overload with those shoes. This is such a light and feminine dress it needs to be offset with a less chunky shoe as well.

9. msd October 26, 2011 at 09:40 #

I know this is Valentino but it looks, well, kind of cheap.

10. Raquel October 26, 2011 at 14:34 #

Lovely. I was tired of nude dresses, but this is fantastic on her. Nude shoes too, but elegant, not the same heavy pumps that everyone seems to wear.

11. Alina October 26, 2011 at 17:44 #