Emma Stone In Jonathan Saunders – 15th Annual Hollywood Film Awards Gala

Emma Stone and her co-stars from her hit movie ‘The Help’ won ‘Best Ensemble Cast’ at the 15th Annual Hollywood Film Awards Gala which took place in LA last night.

The actress wore a dress from the Jonathan Saunders Spring 2012 collection, which is yet another first look.

It seems like stars are only wearing Spring 2012 looks now.

Her delicate beige pleated dress was paired with the same Christian Dior sandals we saw Shailene Woodley wear last week.

I adore her green Irene Neuwirth earrings which perfectly offset her pinned, wavy, sideswept locks.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Which Was Your Favourite Emma Stone 'The Amazing Spider-Man 2' Promo Tour Look?

Which Was Your Favourite Emma Stone ‘The Amazing Spider-Man 2′ Promo Tour Look?

Zoe Saldana In Reed Krakoff - 2011 Glamour Reel Moments Premiere

Zoe Saldana In Reed Krakoff – 2011 Glamour Reel Moments Premiere

23 Responses to Emma Stone In Jonathan Saunders – 15th Annual Hollywood Film Awards Gala

1. LizLemooooon October 25, 2011 at 13:06 #

It looks like a sack on her, her hair and make up look pretty if a little too ‘relaxed’ but the dress is awful. Baggy and shapeless and of all the Spring 2012 dresses she could wear she picked that?! I’m losing faith in her style. She’s lost a bit of her mojo imo. She should have styled it with a thin bold coloured belt and had metallic shoes, to give it a bit of edge and make it more appropriate for the event.

2. Karishma October 25, 2011 at 13:08 #

Not a fan of this dress on her! The colour washes her out, but I like the earrings. The shoes don’t exactly go either though, some cool Aperlai heels would have been fab!

3. Hermione Weasley October 25, 2011 at 13:10 #

Not sure I like the shoes, but the dress looks lovely on her, and I really like how the green jewels add a pop of color. She’s so pretty!

4. Jones19 October 25, 2011 at 13:21 #

Love this dress on her, as we can see in the runway pic it looks even better in motion. Gorge. The green earrings contrast her red hair so well, love it. The only downside for me are those heels, they just look so undone…I can’t stand it.

5. Emi October 25, 2011 at 13:27 #

The dress is shapeless on her, it seems made with curtains, and only S. O’Hara made it successfully ;-)
    The shoes are too heavy for the dress. A miss, for me, totally.

6. Jen October 25, 2011 at 13:27 #

Love her from the neck up. But the dress is shapeless and the shoes are too fussy.

• dee October 25, 2011 at 13:42 #

7. Mick October 25, 2011 at 13:37 #

Looking at previous comments I’m kind of the only one, but really like this look instead!

Btw, it’s only Tuesday and we’ve already seen so many great looks this week!

• Fashion Critic October 25, 2011 at 13:44 #

I know, we could start the BDOTW poll today

• maria October 25, 2011 at 17:11 #

not you are not the only one. I love this. It looks very chic and ethereal to me.

8. Jess October 25, 2011 at 13:44 #

the shoes seem out of place

9. Carolina October 25, 2011 at 14:03 #

Those shoes are too much. The earrings are a reach – I like them, but not so much with the dress – they are a bit deco, and the dress is more victorian(ish).

10. robbie October 25, 2011 at 14:46 #

love the dress, but seriously those shoes are ugly they look so cheap.

11. Hannah October 25, 2011 at 15:15 #

This doesn’t quite work for me. I adore the neck up, but hte dress is’t fitted enough and sadly, it isn’t dressy enough and she just isn’t tall enough to pull it off properly without having it shortned so it sits at the sam epoint as the model. Also, the shoes are no delicate enough, imo, for the dress or the look. It’s really a shame, because she does red carpet glamour in such a modenr way, like with thetom ford look a few weeks/months back, which was so gorgeous.

12. Alina October 25, 2011 at 16:55 #

The earrings are divine.

13. Natalie October 25, 2011 at 18:14 #

The fit of the dress is pretty bad. On the whole she looks fine, because her hair and earrings really save this. The shoes are terrible.

• rebecca o October 25, 2011 at 18:45 #

Agreed.

14. Foteini P. October 25, 2011 at 18:45 #

Love her from head to toe! A modern take on “Great Gatsby” style? Fresh and beautiful!

15. justme October 25, 2011 at 19:19 #

The fit is weird, the posture doesn’t help and while I love those shoes, they don’t work here.

• Jackie October 26, 2011 at 03:49 #

She doesn’t working the dress but I think that if she’d pose differently, the dress would look better overall! And the shoes are wayyyyy to clunky — more delicate heels would’ve make a world of difference I think… despite the ill-fitting dress.

• Jackie October 26, 2011 at 03:50 #

She isn’t working*

A combination of less awkward posing and delicate shoes would probably turn this look around.

16. Linda October 26, 2011 at 21:34 #

A rare misstep. I really don’t like the shape and colour of the dress and the shoes are awful with it.