Marion Cotillard In Christian Dior – ‘Contagion’ Paris Premiere

It’s been over a month since we last saw Marion Cotillard on the red carpet.

Yesterday evening in Paris she continued to promote her latest movie, ‘Contagion’.

The Paris premiere was the perfect place to showcase the second look from the Christian Dior Spring 2012 collection.

Her black and white graphic check-printed dress was paired with coral Christian Dior chain-link pumps from the same collection.

I’m glad that Marion is showing off her more adventurous side with the contrasting heels, but I don’t like the chain detail.

I would’ve preferred ladylike heels to go with her ladies-who-lunch look.

Side sweeping tresses and a sweet coral lip colour completed her look.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

32 thoughts on “Marion Cotillard In Christian Dior – ‘Contagion’ Paris Premiere

1. june

i love the heels with the dress. the dress is ladylike, yes, but the graphic is really strong so the heels work with that.

2. Jess

The dress looks fabulous on her, and much better than on the model, go Marion!! I can’t decide about the shoes yet

3. Hannah

This is a gorgeous look, so hopefully this is a sign of her starting to dress better on the red carpet. There are a lot of looks in this collection which would work well on her, so I am glad she is wearing one. I also adore her shoes, they are so gorgeous, even Leighton meester ad anna kendrick circa 2009 would be jealous. Her hair is also gorgeous, this is almost exactly how she wore it when she won her oscar.

4. fromchi-town

Thank the fashion gods, Marion is back to her gorgeous self. I love this look – and I am dying over the shoes. I love it.

5. lu

I love this look! The dress looks so much better on her than the model. I love the sohoes, hair and makeup. She looks very pretty

6. mol

Love the way the chains on her shoes echo the graphic print on the bodice of her dress – I think she looks great!

7. Lee Ann

Love the look and think the shoes make the look work.if she had worn anything too ladylike it would have smacked of Kate Middleton.

8. noo

i’m not going to nitpick this look because this is the prettiest that she’s looked in ages :D i love her hair and think that it makes all the difference!

9. Nat39

The shoes are a bit too “chainy” (could do without at least 1 row) considering the busy graphic print of the dress, feel excessive rather than complementary to the dress.

10. CreoleLady

Chic. Adore the pops of coral on lips and feet. The chains on those heels are rocker-fabulous, adding a touch of welcome edge. BDOTW-worthy.

11. Trisha

I think going for ladylike shoes would have been too predictable and quite boring. The ones she wore add some interest.