Lea Michele In Luca Luca – Mohegan Sun 15th Anniversary

On Saturday night Lea Michele attended the Mohegan Sun’s 15th anniversary celebration in Uncasville, Connecticut.

She selected a Luca Luca Spring 2012 ensemble.

A black wrap tulip vest with slashed shoulders and a keyhole detail was paired with black shorts.

Had it not been for those Jimmy Choo ‘Decoy’ ankle boots, I would’ve loved this look.

This is the second time in a row she’s worn these unflattering ankle boots on the red carpet.

I’m sure she believes they make her look edgy.

Newsflash, they don’t. They just make your legs look shorter.

Meus Designs earrings, a black onyx ring and a black clutch accessorized her look.

Lea wore her hair back in a simple ponytail with her bangs framing her face.

A glossy pink lip colour and smoky eyes completed her look.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Zooey Deschanel In Moschino - 2011 World Series Game 4 - Texas Rangers v St Louis

Zooey Deschanel In Moschino – 2011 World Series Game 4 – Texas Rangers v St Louis

Rodeo Drive Walk of Style Award Honoring Iman And Missoni Red Carpet Round Up

Rodeo Drive Walk of Style Award Honoring Iman And Missoni Red Carpet Round Up

16 Responses to Lea Michele In Luca Luca – Mohegan Sun 15th Anniversary

1. Jess October 24, 2011 at 17:56 #

zzzZZZZ.
    So much black! She has this perfect blank canvas for some amazing coloured heels and chooses…black boots.

• maria October 24, 2011 at 19:31 #

i totally agree. it’s a very cute outfit and she could have gone so many directions with shoes. To think what Leighton Meester would have worn…..

2. sweetjess98 October 24, 2011 at 18:10 #

she looks good…..but some red heels would have made a lot of difference.

3. Emi October 24, 2011 at 18:11 #

She looks like she’s wearing two bricks instead of shoes. With the right shoes she could look good.

4. argentina October 24, 2011 at 18:17 #

She needs to add some colour to this look and someone please tell her those boots make her look smaller.

5. dee October 24, 2011 at 19:22 #

I actually don’t mind the boots. My problem is with the bangs.

6. molly October 24, 2011 at 19:34 #

I dont have a problem with the shoes, but I dont like how wide the gap on the jacket is. It looks like it doesnt fit, especially compared to the runway version. Besides that, this is one of her best looks in a really long time. Im glad to see that the sexy face is gone.

7. Parvati October 24, 2011 at 19:40 #

The Luca Luca ensemble is great, but those booties ruin the look.

8. Carmen SanDiego October 24, 2011 at 21:53 #

Interestingly, I usually never like an ankle boot and certainly not on someone shorter. The reason I think it works here is because it goes with the ensemble. It complements what she is wearing. That makes it work for me.

9. Jones19 October 24, 2011 at 22:05 #

I love the Luca Luca ensemble but she ruined the whole look with those hideous hooves. Ugh.

10. Emalie October 24, 2011 at 22:54 #

For me not even another pair of shoes would have made this look good. It looks tacky

11. gurlygurl October 25, 2011 at 00:18 #

Anything but edgy… this look is drop dead boring

12. Jess October 25, 2011 at 06:39 #

I have no probem at all with all black, colour is always nice but I wouldn’t say that it is absolutely necessary. The shoes do kill it a bit, something to flatter and elongate her legs would be better. Something like Zia strappy heels by Diane Von Furstenberg, which I love.

13. Shaina October 26, 2011 at 02:58 #

She just can’t seem to get it right…

14. Jackie October 26, 2011 at 04:19 #

The top of this outfit just looks so weird. I don’t think that these ankle boots are that unflattering (see Jessica Lowndes in the next post – http://www.redcarpet-fashionawards.com/2011/10/24/rodeo-drive-walk-of-style-award-honoring-iman-and-missoni-red-carpet-round-up/) since her legs are already skinny but these two things just aren’t doing anything to make this look work.

Lea Michele is always a little off… always just a little!