Chloe Moretz In Kenzo – Variety’s 5th Annual Power Of Youth Event

Teen actress Chloe Moretz attended Variety’s 5th Annual Power Of Youth Event which was held at the Paramount Studios in Hollywood, California on Saturday.

She opted to wear a fun Kenzo Spring 2012 look.

Many of you have commented that her red carpet looks never quite seem age-appropriate, but I’m sure you’ll agree she hit the right note on this occasion.

Her blonde waves tumbled down her green piquet jacquard Kenzo sweater which was paired with a black, white and orange raffia Kenzo skirt.

Hot-pink strappy sandals completed her look.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Salma Hayek In Bottega Veneta - 'Puss In Boots' LA Premiere

Salma Hayek In Bottega Veneta – ‘Puss In Boots’ LA Premiere

Alexis Bledel In Missoni - Rodeo Drive Walk of Style Awards

Alexis Bledel In Missoni – Rodeo Drive Walk of Style Awards

18 Responses to Chloe Moretz In Kenzo – Variety’s 5th Annual Power Of Youth Event

1. Mahima October 24, 2011 at 12:46 #

When did she get so tall?

2. Carolina October 24, 2011 at 13:05 #

The proportions of this look seem a bit off to me – as if the skirt is worn too high up. It makes her look short from the waist up. Perhaps it’s the striping on the top, too. Not a fan. It looks fine (not terrific) on the model, but note the more balanced look, with both the solid-colored top and the jacket visually lengthening her trunk.

• Jones19 October 24, 2011 at 14:24 #

That’s what I was thinking too, the proportions are really off.

• maria October 24, 2011 at 16:36 #

good observation. the skirt should definitely be lower on her hips. I also don’t like the shoes with it.

• DivaDebbi (Beauty and Fashion Blog) October 24, 2011 at 17:36 #

+1 about the fit and proportions but at least the choice was age appropriate.

• smolls October 24, 2011 at 18:34 #

Couldn’t agree more!

• G October 25, 2011 at 04:58 #

Agreed. I’m so glad she looks her age that I find it hard to be bothered by those imperfections.

• dee October 24, 2011 at 16:15 #

I agree.

3. Carolina October 24, 2011 at 13:07 #

Adding that at a 2nd look, the model may be wearing the same top as Chloe, but either it’s untucked or Chloe’s skirt has been modified.

4. Hannah October 24, 2011 at 13:45 #

I unfortunately am not a huge fan of this look, it may be age appropriate, but it is rather hideous. Also, with her hair falling in front of her face like a wig and her posture, it really doesn’t help. With a ponytail and a straight back she would have been much improved. I do love her shoes, though.

5. Alina October 24, 2011 at 14:19 #

“…I’m sure you’ll agree she hit the right note on this occasion.” – I agree.

6. Suz October 24, 2011 at 14:36 #

Really like the outfit on her, but I don’t get the shoes.

7. Natalie October 24, 2011 at 14:36 #

the clashing prints are great, and i think the high skirt showing off her legs is a great look. I think it’s pretty age appropriate. I wished she’d take out her extensions though.

8. justme October 24, 2011 at 16:27 #

She needs to get rid of the extensions because they make her torso look short and heavy.
    That aside, it is a very cute look. I feel like celebs don’t really wear a lot of Kenzo.

9. Nat39 October 24, 2011 at 18:57 #

The outfit isn`t quite working on its own, needs some other pieces with it (a blazer, bag, etc.)

10. mikeijames October 25, 2011 at 07:52 #

that new team at kenzo has already begun to shake things up. i cannot remember the last time i saw a kenzo ensemble — of any stripe — on the red carpet especially on a young starlet.

11. Shaina October 26, 2011 at 03:44 #

She looks fantastic! I love the shoes with this look.

12. Jackie October 26, 2011 at 04:34 #

The skirt is definitely sitting too high because her torso looks way short AND her skirt stops way above her fingers. I don’t get why it’s so high up!!! It’s gross. Besides that I think the prints are a wonderful mix and don’t mind the interesting shoes too much.