Zoe Saldana In Antonio Berardi – Gen Art’s Fresh Faces In Fashion Event

Zoe Saldana is becoming the celeb who’s snapping up all the Spring 2012 looks first.

She gave a look from Antonio Berardi’s Spring 2012 collection its first outing on the red carpet at the Gen Art’s Fresh Faces In Fashion Event in LA this weekend.

White peep-toes accessorized her blush mini dress with a satin panel on the skirt, cut-out details and padded shoulders.

As much as I love Zoe, even she can’t make me love her Giuseppe Zanotti white shoes, so I only love this from the ankles up.

Wavy locks and silver jewels completed her look.

[nggallery id=1016]
Credit: Style.com & Fame Pictures

Fan Bingbing In Jason Wu - Tokyo International Film Festival Opening Ceremony

Fan Bingbing In Jason Wu – Tokyo International Film Festival Opening Ceremony

Freida Pinto In Ralph Lauren & Louis Vuitton - 'Trishna' London Film Festival Premiere & Photocall

Freida Pinto In Ralph Lauren & Louis Vuitton – ‘Trishna’ London Film Festival Premiere & Photocall

17 Responses to Zoe Saldana In Antonio Berardi – Gen Art’s Fresh Faces In Fashion Event

1. Alina October 23, 2011 at 09:50 #

Great dress,ugly shoes.

2. Jess October 23, 2011 at 10:30 #

This isn’t doing it for me, I don’t like the way the panel is sitting, but i do like the top with the cap sleeve and the cut outs. the shoes are wrong also. Is it just me or does she look a bit drunk or something, i think she has a beautiful face but for me it isn’t showing here. I look forward to her next look

• maria October 24, 2011 at 16:23 #

i agree. Very greasy face, not great makeup or hair. Not her best look at all.

3. Lucía October 23, 2011 at 11:45 #

I hate the shoes too :(

• Martin October 23, 2011 at 12:13 #

Those shoes are so damn ugly! And white shoes were all over the S/S 2012 runway so I think we’ll be seeing them on the red carpet for the forseeable future unfortunately.

4. Ben October 23, 2011 at 14:03 #

The dress is OK. I HATE the shoes, and I hate the way her hair is covering the most interesting part of the dress.

5. Laura D October 23, 2011 at 14:33 #

I would love these shoes with something tuxedo inspired, or a bright colored sheath dress…

but the color and style aren’t working with the soft blus dress and it’s architecturally interesting shoulders…

also wish she har her hair in a pony

6. robbie October 23, 2011 at 14:46 #

those shoes look so cheap especially with the platform, the sad thing is they are probably really expensive.

the dress is gorgeous, her hair needs to desperately be put back so the details are shown better.

7. justme October 23, 2011 at 15:26 #

Ok, first it was the Barbara Bui top, now this lol. She needs to stop hiding the interesting details with her hair. Especially if she keeps picking clothes that are so simple/boring.

8. Valeria October 23, 2011 at 15:38 #

FC, I completely support you on the white shoes all the time – but actually for the FIRST time I don’t mind them, I think they work well with her ensemble

9. Pati October 23, 2011 at 15:45 #

I love the dress, but I too agree that she should have pulled her hair back to show off the cutouts. As to the pumps, I don´t like them either.

10. mol October 23, 2011 at 16:13 #

I don’t like her hair (it hides the most interesting detail of her outfit) or makeup here, agree that the shoes don’t work as well – next time.

11. Shaina October 23, 2011 at 18:07 #

The shoes kill this look for me, everything else looks great though. It’s really a shame, I wish celebrities would stop slacking on footwear.

12. DivaDebbi (Beauty & Fashion Blog) October 23, 2011 at 18:39 #

It’s a miss for me too. Yes, the hair should be back,. Yes, those white shoes are awful. The panel in the middle of the dress looks like a satin apron to me.

I have faith in Zoe! Next time for sure…

13. Jones19 October 23, 2011 at 19:35 #

Love this look from head to toe. HOT.

14. Nat39 October 23, 2011 at 20:18 #

Really dislike her hair here and not because it covers some detail but because it looks so weak. Don`t mind the whiteness of the shoes as much as the bulk of them on her very thin legs.

15. gurlygurl October 24, 2011 at 00:43 #

Why oh why!! This could have been such a great look but those darn shoes!! There’s rarely an occassion where white shoes work so it’s best to leave them right at the back of your closet so you don’t make a silly mistake like this and ruin an otherwise perfectly good look… *sigh*