Elizabeth Olsen attended the ‘Martha Marcy May Marlene’ London Film Festival Premiere which was held at the Vue West End on Friday evening.

She selected a Chanel Spring 2012 Couture dress.

The chic soft pink beaded top paired with a matching soft pink tiered tulle skirt was an adorable, lady-like look for the young actress.

A Chanel diamond ring and champagne coloured Christian Louboutin satin pumps accessorized her look.

Matte dark pink lips and loose waves provided the finishing touches.

I think this is my favourite look from Elizabeth so far, even though I wish the lips were a bit softer.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Best Dressed Of The Week - Miranda Kerr In Michael Kors & Amanda Seyfried In Prabal Gurung

Best Dressed Of The Week – Miranda Kerr In Michael Kors & Amanda Seyfried In Prabal Gurung

Fan Bingbing In Jason Wu - Tokyo International Film Festival Opening Ceremony

Fan Bingbing In Jason Wu – Tokyo International Film Festival Opening Ceremony

27 Responses to Elizabeth Olsen In Chanel Couture – ‘Martha Marcy May Marlene’ London Film Festival Premiere

1. Cara October 23, 2011 at 09:02 #

love this loook! i have to disagree with you on th elip colour though, i think a lighter shade would have washed her out a bit!

• Fashion Critic October 23, 2011 at 09:18 #

I think you might be right about the lip colour in hindsight

2. M October 23, 2011 at 09:05 #

Is it the way the dress is structured or is it too tight on her bust?

Very pretty.

• Fashion Critic October 23, 2011 at 09:18 #

I’ll guess the structure

3. Jess October 23, 2011 at 09:11 #

I actually like the black shoes (as seen on the model) better and she seems to be wearing stockings which she could do without because her skin tone is lovely. But all in all a better look for her :)

• Valeria October 23, 2011 at 15:37 #

I agree about the shoes – deeper shade would have worked better, maybe the one close to her lip color or deep berry

4. Lara J October 23, 2011 at 09:18 #

I love this! I can understand wanting the lips to be softer but I don’t mind the colour (I am bias to a berry lip though!)

5. Alina October 23, 2011 at 09:25 #

Love the dress and she wears it well. Don’t mind the lip colour, but I think her hair could have been better.

6. CatT October 23, 2011 at 10:57 #

The dress is horrible on her! It looks like a barbie dress on her rather than couture….

7. Emi October 23, 2011 at 11:30 #

The skirt is beautiful but I think that the outfit itself is quite unflattering.

8. Mick October 23, 2011 at 12:13 #

Sorry but I have to disagree. I do not like the dress in first place, not even on the model, and most definitely I don’t like it on Olsen. It’s too princess-ey, and also makes her look broader than she is.

• rebecca o October 23, 2011 at 18:06 #

Agreed.

9. msd October 23, 2011 at 12:27 #

I like the skirt a lot but the cut of the top is unflattering – even the model looks boxy in it.

10. robbie October 23, 2011 at 14:48 #

amazing on the runway but a total let down on elizabeth. she looks like a little girl at ballet class.

11. mol October 23, 2011 at 16:28 #

She is too busty for the top, and I agree with Jess about the shoes. It’s a weird thing though cause even with her red carpet misses, I somehow enjoy seeing Elizabeth every time (and it’s not like I’ve seen her movie) – think it might be because of her sweet face……

12. Shelby October 23, 2011 at 17:29 #

I agree about the lip color. While I think the color is gorgeous on her, I’m not sure I love the proportions between the loose top and the fuller skirt. Perhaps a slimmer fitting top tucked in with a belt could have helped this look for me.

13. Shaina October 23, 2011 at 18:03 #

I don’t like the way this fits on her, nor do I like this dress. It looks a little too “fairy princess” to me. I do like her ring though.

14. Paulo October 23, 2011 at 18:32 #

I just feel that the skirt on Elizabeth has lost the weightlessness of it compared to the runway.

• gurlygurl October 24, 2011 at 01:07 #

TRUE!! The skirt looks different and much heavier on Elizabeth.

15. Jones19 October 23, 2011 at 19:40 #

Her boobs always look weird. I don’t like it on her. Diane Kruger would have rocked this.

16. dunzoo October 23, 2011 at 20:41 #

horrible on elizabeth, looks so matronly and cheap (looks divine on magda though).. do’nt like the make up, lips are too dark

17. molly October 23, 2011 at 20:58 #

She doesnt know how to carry looks like this. The skirt is very heavy, especially with her makeup.
    I think that the only person who could pull this off is Emma Stone. It looks like a costume on Elizabeth.

18. gurlygurl October 24, 2011 at 01:06 #

I love the color, I’m a big fan of tulle and beading but this is not a good dress… not on the runway and not on Elizabeth. This dress makes the torso look extra long and thick, the length of the sleeve makes arms look short and chubby and the neckline flattens and widens the booble area. This is a very unkind dress to the female form. I sometimes wonder if designers are having a laugh at us women because they are obviously not designing items like these for our bodies. The whole ensemble reminds me of an ill fitting princess costume for a child….right down to the shoes that reminds me of a flower girl at a wedding.

19. Denise October 24, 2011 at 10:42 #

She looks like an ostrich, this is really terrible.

20. Linda October 26, 2011 at 21:52 #

I want to like this fully, but can’t. Hair and makeup, colour and textures of top and skirt are wonderful, but the fit wrong.