Miranda Kerr stole the lead from Amanda Seyfried to become your Best Dressed this week.

She was incredibly sexy without trying too hard wearing a stunning Michael Kors fuchsia gown which upstaged her unveiling of the Victoria’s Secret $2.5 million dollar bra.

Like Rosie Huntington-Whiteley, she’s evolved past the Victoria’s Secret Herve Leger bandage uniform as she continues to don drop-dead gorgeous looks like this.

I was all up for giving BDOTW to Miranda myself, until Amanda Seyfried stole my vote at the 11th hour.

She looked sensational rocking a Prabal Gurung Spring 2012 dress.

The actress not only accessorized well, but she gave us plenty of attitude which was the final ingredient to make this look work.

Credit: Getty

Solange Knowles For Harper's Baazar US

Solange Knowles For Harper’s Baazar US

Lana Del Rey In Prabal Gurung - The Q Awards 2011

Lana Del Rey In Prabal Gurung – The Q Awards 2011

8 Responses to Best Dressed Of The Week – Miranda Kerr In Michael Kors & Amanda Seyfried In Prabal Gurung

1. Alina October 23, 2011 at 08:55 #

Both are worthy winners !

2. couturecoco October 23, 2011 at 10:30 #

I totally agree with your vote for Amanda here! Love everything about it and what she brings to the look.
    Miranda always looks stunning and I am beginning to wish for a little of something extra to push her forward.

3. Lucía October 23, 2011 at 11:40 #

I looove Miranda’s look.

4. ShopChantal October 23, 2011 at 12:35 #

I love the Prabal dress on Amanda and the dress it’self is gorgeous. She did it right with the black accessories and the hair down.

5. CreoleLady October 23, 2011 at 13:45 #

I’m into prints right now and there were quite a few interesting ones this past week. I loved this Gurung, both on the runway and how Amanda made it her own with accessories.

6. pipsqueak October 23, 2011 at 16:39 #

I was torn between the two looks, too. I voted for Miranda, but there wasn’t a clear reason. The dress on Amanda is so gorgeous, but what I liked most about the look is Amanda’s attitude. She’s evolved from a starlet grinning cheesily on the red carpet as though she was going to the prom to this more sophisticated young woman (seemingly, at least).

7. Jones19 October 23, 2011 at 19:42 #