20.10.11 Premiere

Stacy Keibler was able to redeem herself very quickly following her wardrobe malfunction at ‘The Descendants’ Paris premiere.

The actress looked sensational as she stepped onto the red carpet with George Clooney for the London Film Festival premiere tonight.

She wore a Maria Lucia Hohan nude gown.

Her beautiful romantic mousseline gown with a sweetheart neckline was teamed with a lilac Kotur clutch.

A braided bun and rose gold drop earrings completed her look.

This is the best she’s ever looked.

That smile tells me she knows it too.

Demi Lovato wore a similar gown by the same designer earlier this year.

Credit: Getty

Shailene Woodley In Christian Dior - 'The Descendants' London Film Festival Premiere

Shailene Woodley In Christian Dior – ‘The Descendants’ London Film Festival Premiere

Diane Kruger In Chanel - 'Forces Speciales' Paris Premiere

Diane Kruger In Chanel – ‘Forces Speciales’ Paris Premiere

43 Responses to Stacy Keibler In Maria Lucia Hohan – ‘The Descendants’ London Film Festival Premiere

1. Rebecca Z October 20, 2011 at 21:18 #

Pretty dress–HATE the hair

• India-Jewel October 20, 2011 at 22:19 #

I LOVE the hair! Such an incredibly beautiful juxtaposition between the boho and glamorous dress.

• Elaine2 October 21, 2011 at 02:56 #

I love the hair, too!

She looks very beautiful. LOL on her recovery of her wardrobe malfunction, too……..so true!

2. molly October 20, 2011 at 21:21 #

This is so stunning. It reminds me of a dress the Maria Lucia dress that Demi Lovato wore to the Alma awards, only the grown up version. This is so pretty, and her hair is perfection. I really really love her hair :)

3. Nat39 October 20, 2011 at 21:23 #

Very pretty gown, the color works really well for her, adorable hair, lovely (and much improved) make-up and accessories. Unfortunately, it`s simply impossible for her to pull off a strapless gown with those athletic shoulders of hers but the look itself is very well pulled together.

• Gigi October 20, 2011 at 23:52 #

I disagree! I think those strong powerful shoulders are as much an asset to be shown off as Christina Hendrick’s t**s. Got em. Flaunt em.

• Nat39 October 21, 2011 at 17:19 #

The manly shoulders are not particularly the feature to be flaunted for a woman, in my opinion, but rather to be presented in a most flattering manner possible.

• Dhppy October 22, 2011 at 01:14 #

I have to say, I’m not seeing manliness in those shoulders at all.

• Fashion Critic October 22, 2011 at 08:13 #

I don’t see it either

• Nat39 October 22, 2011 at 17:55 #

FC and Dhppy OK, on a big, broad, athletic side…you pick :) My point is that it`s not an asset for a woman to be flaunted (unlike tiny waist, long legs, etc.)

• DivaDebbi (Beauty and Fashion Blog) October 21, 2011 at 03:41 #

4. Paddy M October 20, 2011 at 21:23 #

This is a sleeveless version of the same dress Demi Lovato wore a few weeks back, and I prefer it sleeveless. It’s a gorgeous colour against her skin tone. She certainly has redeemed herself.

5. Jessica October 20, 2011 at 21:24 #

my first reaction to this post was “ah muuuuchh bettter!!” She looks great here, wasn’t too keen on the hair at first but I love the side angle of it! dress is fabulous

6. maria October 20, 2011 at 21:38 #

definitely much better. George must have sprung for some professional help.

It’s going to be VERY interesting see her compete on the red carpets during GG and Oscars.

• Fashion Critic October 20, 2011 at 21:40 #

lol @ “George must have sprung for some professional help.”

• robbie October 20, 2011 at 21:47 #

it would be interesting to see her on the red carpet during award season, but would she last that long?

she looks beautiful, much better than her last red carpet appearance.

• justme October 20, 2011 at 22:59 #

lmbo
      he should have sprung for himself too. Is he serious with that open collar?

7. noo October 20, 2011 at 21:47 #

this is stunning :D i love her hair and her dress!

• India-Jewel October 20, 2011 at 22:20 #

• Katharine October 21, 2011 at 04:12 #

Agreed. I think this is deserving of BDOTW.

8. fromchi-town October 20, 2011 at 21:58 #

Wow – she looks gorgeous. Love it .. the color looks great on her.

9. marie October 20, 2011 at 22:15 #

you can bet that she will last that long..see Sara Larson and Elisabetta Cannalis..but isnt it funny that of all the times george was nominated, he won when he was single, with no Sara or Elisabetta hanging on him..as for the dress, yes, this is certainly redemption

• India-Jewel October 20, 2011 at 22:22 #

I wonder how long she’ll last as well. I’d say 3 years tops. They got serious pretty fast–she’s already put her career on the back burner for him, so she’s free to be by his side 24/7. I just hope he supports her at her wrestling matches. Great dress though.

10. Thomas Monks October 20, 2011 at 22:44 #

i feel like i have seen this dress before on someone i cant figure out who tho

• gurlygurl October 21, 2011 at 00:41 #

It’s a very familiar and timeless cut. It reminds me of a Reem Acra gown worn by Olivia Wilde to the 2008 Emmys.

• Fashion Critic October 21, 2011 at 07:30 #

Very similar, you are right

• molly October 21, 2011 at 02:21 #

Demi Lovato wore the same dress only with sleeves. http://www.redcarpet-fashionawards.com/2011/09/11/demi-lovato-in-maria-lucia-hohan-2011-alma-awards/

• Fashion Critic October 21, 2011 at 07:27 #

Ok, thanks

• On pretty much everyone else ;-)

I would have given her a more prominent lip to save her from being one colour all over. And would have put her in a necklace instead of earrings to fill the space between her head and the dress. It does sit quite low.

But anyway, not perfect or exciting by any means but SUCH an improvement.

11. gurlygurl October 21, 2011 at 00:12 #

WOW!! And to think yesterday I was whining over that grey dress she wore… the lady had some style in her after all :) Beautiful… I adore this dress and the coloring..she’s absolutely glowing. Sweet make up and the braided up do actually makes her look younger. Her delicate earrings are a winner too. I’m very impressed.

12. Courteney October 21, 2011 at 00:36 #

She looks lovely but why oh why would she want to be dating someone who will eventually dump her? I don’t get it. She looks beautiful though.

• Rosalie October 21, 2011 at 08:25 #

If George asked me to jet around the world to premieres with him i dont think id say no. LOL

• Fashion Critic October 21, 2011 at 09:11 #

Neither would I.

I hope she going into this with her eyes open because we all know how this story ends

13. Jacqu October 21, 2011 at 00:46 #

I love her hair! FC, is there any chance you could post a tutorial?

• Fashion Critic October 21, 2011 at 07:30 #

I will ask India the beauty editor

14. mol October 21, 2011 at 01:30 #

I’m on the ‘i like the hair’ side and the dress looks beautiful on her too…

15. roxana October 21, 2011 at 06:48 #

lovely!

16. D October 21, 2011 at 09:05 #

beautiful dress and everything else. but i still feel that she is really average…..

17. Joy October 21, 2011 at 10:24 #

Best look so far. The style of this dress is super flattering and the color is lovely too. I like her hair, it compliments and adds femininity to the look. I do feel like I’ve seen this before? Probably the Reem Acra a few years back. I get this is how the world works, old guys date young girls so they can feel like they have this status thing on their arm. I get it. But atleast, try to lie to me and fool me that it’s more then that. I’m so offended by the whole thing I just can’t get too excited by what they are wearing. I’m sure she is a nice girl, but I don’t get why she wouldn’t want better for herself. I love fashion but you can’t buy me to wear it.

18. Hannah October 21, 2011 at 13:42 #

I adore adore adore this. The dress in itself is beautiful, the solour with her colouring mak it even more stuning, and the perfect accessories and suitable albeit not brushed enough hair make it allthe more perfect. I also love that she is going all out glamorous for these premieres, which we haven’t seen since Rosie H-W, but she still isn’t outshining anyone. She also knows hw ot wear a gown properly and gracefully, and her glow and smile are infectious.

19. Jones19 October 21, 2011 at 14:30 #

The tan is a bit overdone but she looks lovely. The long ball gown dresses are becoming tired though. She should show off a bit of leg.

20. Alina October 22, 2011 at 06:05 #

REDEMPTION !

Love the dress (and I’m very happy for Maria) ! I think the hair is beautiful and works perfectly with the dress.

21. Narcisa October 25, 2011 at 16:53 #

I also very happy for Maria, for a romanian designer to be so appreciated by celebrities lately.Kudos!