Olivia Palermo attended the ‘Talent Store’ opening At Fidenza Village in Fidenza, Italy yesterday wearing a Tibi top we’ve seen her wear once before.

The socialite wore a Tibi ‘Easy’ blouse from the Fall 2011 collection with a Markus Lupfer fox print skirt.

A black furry gilet, a gold belt and Jimmy Choo ‘Ghillie Tie’ sandals completed her look.

This is yet another eclectic mix of colours, textures and prints from Olivia.

I would look like a hobo if I tried to replicate this look, but Olivia pulls it off with such ease.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Chris Pine In Ralph Lauren Purple Label - ‘Jack Ryan: Shadow Recruit’ London Premiere

Chris Pine In Ralph Lauren Purple Label – ‘Jack Ryan: Shadow Recruit’ London Premiere

Leighton Meester In Jason Wu - Jimmy Choo's Icon's Collection Celebration

Leighton Meester In Jason Wu – Jimmy Choo’s Icon’s Collection Celebration

30 Responses to Olivia Palermo In Tibi & Markus Lupfer – “Talent Store” Opening At Fidenza Village

1. dee October 20, 2011 at 19:04 #

Love this look on her.

2. Mhairi October 20, 2011 at 19:28 #

love the shoes!

• maria October 20, 2011 at 21:50 #

me too. somehow the outfit works. I don’t want to like it because of all these crazy prints, but i do.

3. Sara October 20, 2011 at 19:45 #

In absolute love with this outfit. From head to drool worthy toe perfection. BOTW contender!

4. anne October 20, 2011 at 19:50 #

I can usually recognise dresses from different collections but this look seems hard to identify so it always amazes me when you do it. I really like this look on her; it’s different and interesting and the shoes are really great. She’s one of the few celebrities that always make good footwear choices.

5. robbie October 20, 2011 at 19:51 #

too much going on for my taste. the print on the skirt is lovely though.

6. Tahj October 20, 2011 at 19:56 #

She looks ridiculous. And I can’t stand this spoiled brat who uses her daddy’s money to hire a publicist to get her to show up at red carpets because she wants to be seen. She doesn’t deserve to even be featured.

• Emi October 20, 2011 at 22:15 #

I respect your opinion, even if I like her. But I think that there’re lots of people who are known just because they’re rich and they dress far worse than Olivia.

7. Lori October 20, 2011 at 20:16 #

I think OP is like cilantro: you either love her or she makes you feel sick. I love her, and this oufit is amazing.. Not sure I will try it in real life, but her imaginative mixing always inspires me to stretch my style.

8. justme October 20, 2011 at 20:28 #

Everything works but the blouse imo. I’m all for different prints put together but that blue just doesn’t belong.

9. Dhppy October 20, 2011 at 20:44 #

I don’t care who wears them, these vests always say “bathmat” to me.

10. Nat39 October 20, 2011 at 20:55 #

For a moment I thought I was looking at Anna Wintour. Fur with the very light skirt and strappy sandals?? don`t think so.

11. Ala October 20, 2011 at 21:00 #

“I would look like a hobo if I tried to replicate this look” … hahaha … thank you for providing me with a much needed laugh amidst the screaming of my newborn :D I always look forward to your commentary, keep up the great work FC, we really do appreciate you :)

• Fashion Critic October 20, 2011 at 21:15 #

:D

My pleasure x

12. Jacqu October 20, 2011 at 21:42 #

Okay, I don’t like her, as a celebrity or whatever she makes herself out to be. This outfit though is insanely awesome. She pulls it off so well.

13. TeaAtTwo October 20, 2011 at 22:42 #

I would have preferred the runway colour for this outfit but overall she looks beautifully eclectic.

14. argentina October 20, 2011 at 23:46 #

BDOTW for me, i love it.

15. gurlygurl October 21, 2011 at 00:31 #

I love the skirt and those shoes…and she gets away with the rest but I don’t particularly like it myself. I think her delicate features, pretty make up and highly maintained hair is what saves her from looking like a bag lady.

16. Ollie October 21, 2011 at 02:32 #

I’m always iffy on her and iffy on the hobo look…but I absolutely love that she wore that Tibi top twice. Because A) it means she actually bought the top, and didn’t just borrow it like a lot of celebrities, and B) it makes her seem normal! I mean, normal in a top worth my monthly car payment, but still!

17. Elaine2 October 21, 2011 at 03:00 #

I hate this ensemble, but part of that might be because I detest this woman.

18. Jen October 21, 2011 at 03:51 #

I think this looks horrible, from head to toe. I don’t think she has any presence or charisma, but even aside from that – those vests look like someone skinned a muppet.

19. Mick October 21, 2011 at 09:29 #

Usually I like her mix’n’match, but this time there’s too much going on for my taste…
    Btw, did you have the chance to check out her new blog? I must say I was a bit disappointed by it, I expected it to be more interesting.

• Fashion Critic October 21, 2011 at 09:34 #

I had a brief look.

I didn’t get feel like she has much input, so I won’t be returning.

20. FierceGlam October 21, 2011 at 10:53 #

Love her outfit and the hair!

xoxo
    Andrea

21. Hannah October 21, 2011 at 13:54 #

I really ador ethsi look. I agree, I would look like a full-on hobo if I wore this, the msot depressing thing is that she is only something like 5’4, but she wears clothe snad pulls them off like shes 5’11. So sad.

22. Jones19 October 21, 2011 at 15:17 #

Wow that’s such a pretty skirt. Love it.

23. Shaina October 21, 2011 at 22:38 #

I am so in love with this look, she looks amazing!