Bee Shaffer and Anna Wintour opted for colourful prints by British-based designers whilst attending the London Show Rooms LA closing cocktail event at Mondrian in West Hollywood, California yesterday.

Bee wore an abstract print Peter Pilotto Resort 2012 dress which she teamed with Roger Vivier Rose n’ Roll sandals.

I almost fell off my chair when I saw Anna wearing black knee-high boots with her Erdem Spring 2010 dress.

I guess her nude Manolos are only her ‘go-to’ summer shoe.

A black cardigan worn over her shoulders and her favourite beaded antique Georgian collet necklace completed her look.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Naomie Harris In Gucci - Harper’s Bazaar Woman Of The Year Awards 2013

Naomie Harris In Gucci – Harper’s Bazaar Woman Of The Year Awards 2013

Sidewalk Style: Elizabeth Olsen's ASOS Quilted Hooded Coat

Sidewalk Style: Elizabeth Olsen’s ASOS Quilted Hooded Coat

12 Responses to Bee Shaffer In Peter Pilotto & Anna Wintour In Erdem – London Show Rooms LA Closing Cocktail Event

1. Jones19 October 20, 2011 at 12:18 #

That’s such a pretty Erdem dress, I wish she would have worn her Manolos with it because those boots are far too heavy.

• Jackie October 21, 2011 at 04:02 #

Agreed. And I also agree with you about the boob thing, the too-big dress thing, and the awful silver eye make up from the post about Stacy Keibler. That is a lovely Erdem dress… if only she would’ve done it justice.

• Jones19 October 21, 2011 at 12:34 #

Looks like we’re opinion twins :D

2. robbie October 20, 2011 at 12:34 #

i was liking that dress on anna until i panned down to the footwear.

bee looks nice but after seeing the september issue i really can not like her much.

• Lara October 20, 2011 at 12:53 #

Why do you say so? I didn’t see the movie. I love her dress here.

3. DivaDebbi (Beauty & Fashion Blog) October 20, 2011 at 13:59 #

I don’t care for Bee’s dress. The print is overpowering and it doesn’t flatter. All I see is a whole lotta dress.

Love Anna’s dress but loathe the black boots with it. Way too heavy looking. The cardigan over the shoulders looks like Greenwich CT. circa 1992. Oy!

4. Brooke October 20, 2011 at 14:54 #

It is endlessly amusing, to me at least, how completely unstylish Anna Wintour really is, considering her position and access. I mean, a knee-length skirt with a knee-high boot? Even the bridge and tunnel crowd has already evolved past that unfortunate pairing.

5. marie October 20, 2011 at 15:01 #

could be because those boots look like fisherman’s boots? her blahniks would have been fine for this dress?

6. Annalise October 20, 2011 at 15:56 #

This is the best dress I’ve seen Anna wear all year. Pity about those darn boots.

7. Nat39 October 20, 2011 at 18:24 #

Really dislike Bee`s shoes, she doesn`t wear her dress well, makes this interesting dress look dull and frumpy.
    Lovely dress on Anna. The boots are puzzling, at least she didn`t wear her fur.

• TeaAtTwo October 21, 2011 at 03:15 #

I agree about Bee looking frumpy – she looks almost as old as Anna.

8. Anne G October 30, 2011 at 05:27 #

I don’t like either look. For all her knowledge about fashion, why can’t Anna Wintour dress herself. The boots have to go!