19.10.11 Premiere

Stacy Keibler In Marchesa – ‘The Descendants’ Paris Premiere

Stacy Keibler made her second red carpet appearance as George Clooney’s +1 in France yesterday evening, as the couple attended the ‘The Ides of March’ premiere in Paris.

The actress wore a Marchesa silk-crepe strapless gown.

Her taupe silk-crepe gown is typical of the Marchesa aesthetic with its crystal-embellished bodice, draped back and flowing train.

Stacy accessorized with Amrapali earrings, a Le Vian ring and a pewter crepe de chine Lauren Merkin ‘Diana’ clutch.

I’m not crazy about the colour of the dress, but I guess she has to consider not outshining George.

Whilst she did her best to look beautiful for her man, the first thing that grabbed my attention is the fact that her tit-tape is showing above her right boob.

Tragique.

In Stacy Keibler's Closet - Marchesa Silk-Crepe Strapless Gown

In Stacy Keibler’s Closet – Marchesa Silk-Crepe Strapless Gown

Felicity Jones In Dolce & Gabbana - ‘Like Crazy’ New York Premiere

Felicity Jones In Dolce & Gabbana – ‘Like Crazy’ New York Premiere

23 Comments

23 Responses to Stacy Keibler In Marchesa – ‘The Descendants’ Paris Premiere

1. mon October 19, 2011 at 09:40 #

left boob :P

• Fashion Critic October 19, 2011 at 09:41 #

right as you look at in on screen.

If I said left readers would look to the left

• Jones19 October 19, 2011 at 15:56 #

When you say “her right boob” I look at her right boob, not to the right on the screen….this is confusing lol

2. Paddy M October 19, 2011 at 10:45 #

Oh dear. It’s not just the tit-tape, it’s the matchy-matchy eye shadow, which is too heavy to begin with and not a flattering shade on her. I wouldn’t have imagined someone as hot as Stacy looking this mediocre in Marchesa, but she does…

• maria October 19, 2011 at 16:41 #

i agree. the makeup is incredibly bad.

It’s an interesting example though of how difficult the red carpet is. Stacy is a very attractive woman with a hot body, but she has yet to look stunning and classy. George should spring for a stylist and hair and makeup artist. At the end it reflects on him too.

• gurlygurl October 20, 2011 at 01:14 #

So true… just goes to show you can have all the assets but if you don’t know how to work it you end up looking like you’re going to a high school formal. What’s lacking here is a flattering color for her skin tone, shape that shows her curves and good make up. Even with all those mistakes we can see she is a pretty lady but I’d love to get my hands on her and shake her a little…she has so much pontential!

3. Sharon October 19, 2011 at 10:47 #

I’ve been seeing this picture all over for the past couple of days, and the more I see it, the more the color bothers me. She is a gorgeous woman and would look good in almost any other color. I wouldn’t have believed a Marchesa gown could look so dull.

4. Jen October 19, 2011 at 11:34 #

I dislike most Marchesa and this one is no exception. It’s not particularly flattering on her and the color is not good. And her eyeshadow is horrible. I think she has one of those faces that looks better with less.

5. shilpi October 19, 2011 at 12:20 #

Not a fan of dress or complete look , but what is worth noting is one does notice her despite being with Mr. Yum himself. she is def a great partner and not just a wall flower like her Predecessors

6. DivaDebbi (Beauty & Fashion Blog) October 19, 2011 at 13:33 #

FC you make me laugh!
    Very MOB looking. I’m generally not a fan of strapless on women with very broad shoulders…here is no exception.

• Elaine2 October 19, 2011 at 13:57 #

LOL……….same here! the tape is really something….

7. Erini October 19, 2011 at 14:39 #

Tragic indeed!!!

8. Colleen October 19, 2011 at 15:41 #

The first thing I noticed was her horrible make-up, not the boob tape! As for the gown? The color is drab. She is gorgeous, but this dress does nothing for her, other than make her look pregnant.

• Jackie October 21, 2011 at 03:43 #

The first thing I noticed was the is awful, silver, matchy-matchy-gone-wrong eye shadow, too, and not the tit tape!!! This is quite blah on her… who would’ve ever thought Marchesa!

9. Jones19 October 19, 2011 at 15:57 #

It looks like she should have gone a size down. The tit tape is probably a result of the dress being too big for her.

10. lu October 19, 2011 at 18:33 #

don’t like this look, the color of the dress is borring, and matchy makeup too. And is obviusly bad fitted at the top

11. Alina October 19, 2011 at 19:48 #

Well… dressing up is not her thing.

12. Amy October 20, 2011 at 00:00 #

She used to be a pro wrestler, so the look is about what I would expect.

The phrase “tit-tape” makes me cringe. I get what you’re going for, but it’s so vulgar.

• sema4dogz March 17, 2012 at 03:26 #

Yes, I do agree a very vulgar and dismissive- sounding phrase.

13. Ash October 20, 2011 at 03:01 #

finally! someone said it! Every other website is saying how fab she looks when that was the first thing i noticed. Didn’t anyone from the clooney camp tell her??

• Fashion Critic October 20, 2011 at 07:00 #

You’d think someone would tell her, but considering she wont be around for long I guess none of them really care

• Tahj October 20, 2011 at 20:06 #

Yeah, her contract will be up soon. LOL!

14. sikandarshad November 5, 2011 at 13:25 #