Rosie Huntington-Whiteley was smouldering on the red carpet at the Vertu global launch of ‘The Constellation’ in Milan, Italy yesterday evening.

The ‘Transformers’ actress wore a Richard Nicoll Resort 2012 strapless dress.

I wasn’t crazy about this look on the model, but Rosie’s body brings it to life.

It’s a complicated look with different fabrics and it includes a two-tone skirt, but I think she just about manages to pull it off.

Unfortunately I don’t understand the navy satin Ferragamo pumps with this dress, when simple silver sandals would’ve topped things off nicely.

Sultry waves, that perfect pout and gold jewels completed her look.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Elizabeth Olsen In Preen Line - ‘Martha Marcy May Marlene’ Mill Valley Film Festival Screening

Elizabeth Olsen In Preen Line – ‘Martha Marcy May Marlene’ Mill Valley Film Festival Screening

Sidewalk Style: Lauren Conrad's Paper Crown Sweater & Leather Shorts

Sidewalk Style: Lauren Conrad’s Paper Crown Sweater & Leather Shorts

20 Responses to Rosie Huntington-Whiteley In Richard Nicoll – Vertu Global Launch Of The ‘Constellation’

1. manja October 19, 2011 at 12:03 #

Vau,she looks stunning.Agree with you FC regarding shoes,not making much sense,but still a greta look ankles up

2. MissMarlboroLites October 19, 2011 at 12:21 #

I cannot get my head round this at all! Before I read that the dress was Richard Nicoll, I thought it was something that had been put together based on the last few freebies that had been sent to her. I agree with you FC that the shoes don’t work with the dress but I like the shoes more than anything else!

3. Kev October 19, 2011 at 12:42 #

I love this from the ankles up – I’m convinced she can get away with wearing a plastic bag with a body like that. She is simply stunning and oozes sex appeal. love her!

4. DivaDebbi (Beauty & Fashion Blog) October 19, 2011 at 13:15 #

Perhaps the only human being on the planet who could get away with this, but she looks stunning. II don’t mind the navy satin shoes at all. (the dot in the skirt must be navy). It kind of grounds it.

She is a Goddess!

• Jones19 October 19, 2011 at 15:48 #

Yep my thought exactly, she’s the only one that could get away with this. Hot hot hot.

5. Elaine2 October 19, 2011 at 13:54 #

It looks as if she forgot to put her shirt on before she walked out the door.

6. Jen October 19, 2011 at 14:06 #

Her body is sick! I actually like the shoes with the skirt – it’s the top I don’t like with the rest. But she still looks amazing. Freakish.

7. Rebecca Z October 19, 2011 at 14:09 #

She is stunning–takes a lot of nerve to wear this out into the world–even the world she is in. She pulls it off.

• maria October 19, 2011 at 16:47 #

definitely. the contrast between the look on the model and her is incredible.

8. dee October 19, 2011 at 14:26 #

I hate the top of this dress.

9. Nat39 October 19, 2011 at 18:22 #

The only thing I like here is her gorgeous hair. Really dislike the bustier, very unflattering, draws attention to her tiny bust, and sits too low. The color/print of the skirt is awful. Did she match the navy pumps to the pendant?

10. Alina October 19, 2011 at 19:18 #

STUNNING !

11. sonia October 19, 2011 at 21:45 #

is this what you do when you love your underwear? hahaha

12. justme October 19, 2011 at 23:42 #

I like the look. I even find the shoes to make sense. They’re a nice alternative to black pumps. And they go well with her grey/silver dress without being too obvious.

• Jackie October 21, 2011 at 04:18 #

I love the shoes so much and I agree with your comment about the color of it.

13. Rodrigo October 19, 2011 at 23:53 #

Rosie is so sexy and almost everything looks good on her

14. gurlygurl October 20, 2011 at 00:54 #

I would not look twice at this dress on the model but on Rosie it makes me want to wear it! I agree, silver sandals would have made this a great evening look. Even the nude pump I’m so tired of seeing would have been a better choice! She does look amazing though and makes an otherwise odd ensemble look very appealing.

15. Rosie looks better than the model in the lookbook but I still think it’s probably her worst look to date.

16. Lily October 20, 2011 at 04:56 #

The proportions look a little off, but I like the shoes. They save the look from appearing too trashy.

17. Parvati October 20, 2011 at 15:38 #

I only like the shoes, but this doesn’t save the look from being terrible, anyway. I think the dress looks good neither on the model nor on Rosie. In fact, I think it doesn’t even look like a designer dress. For me, this is definitely Rosie’s worst outfit so far.