Felicity Jones In Dolce & Gabbana – ‘Like Crazy’ New York Premiere

Despite a bevy of well-known beauties who graced the front row of Dolce & Gabbana’s Spring 2012 fashion show, its an unknown British actress who is the first to wear a look from this collection.

Felicity Jones was in New York City last night for the ‘Like Crazy’ premiere.

She looked divine wearing a Dolce & Gabbana organza aubergine-print sheath dress with Dolce & Gabbana Fine Jewelry 18K yellow gold and ruby earrings.

It’s a shame she didn’t opt for the pasta-shaped earrings from the same collection (j/k).

Whilst I don’t know much about this actress, I do know that she looks stunning on this occasion.

A loose, wavy updo and Brian Atwood ‘Zenith’ black ankle strap satin pumps completed her look.

Felicity Jones could well become the Jessica Chastain of the Fall, as Jones has 5 movies due out soon.

I’m already looking forward to seeing more from her.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Stacy Keibler In Marchesa - 'The Descendants' Paris Premiere

Stacy Keibler In Marchesa – ‘The Descendants’ Paris Premiere

Zoe Saldana In Barbara Bui - DROID RAZR By Motorola And MOTOACTV Launch Event

Zoe Saldana In Barbara Bui – DROID RAZR By Motorola And MOTOACTV Launch Event

18 Responses to Felicity Jones In Dolce & Gabbana – ‘Like Crazy’ New York Premiere

1. alex October 19, 2011 at 09:30 #

Been following her for a while now because she’s just so cut! Glad to see her make it onto your site FC :)

this is a bdotw contender for me!

• Fashion Critic October 19, 2011 at 09:40 #

me too. Had a look back at her previous looks and she’s been near perfect so far

2. Riosanna October 19, 2011 at 09:35 #

maybe the dress is a tad long.. but I love the over all look.. beautiful

3. Natalie October 19, 2011 at 10:06 #

I like the long length. She’s a stunner and she runs in the same circle as Carey Mulligan and Keira Knightley, they’re both friends of hers, so I’m hoping she’s as spot on with style on the red carpet as them. She’s also a fantastic actress (she won the very rare Sundance acting award) and I hope we’ll be seeing a lot more of her!

4. justme October 19, 2011 at 10:19 #

Considering the long length and the conservative pumps, I think she could have got away with the shorts like the runway model.
    That aside, it’s indeed a great look, maybe even BDOTW worthy.

5. Martin October 19, 2011 at 11:04 #

Wow. I must admit that I wasn’t the biggest fan of this collection when it was presented on the runway as I thought it kind of took a simple, one-note idea and pushed it way, way too far.

However, this piece has made a beautiful transition to the red carpet. Everything about it is pretty much perfect – the print is dense and gorgeous, the length is lovely and demure and she wears it so gracefully. This is BDOTW-worthy for me.

• Sally Burke October 20, 2011 at 04:14 #

Agreed. Perfection.

6. Jen October 19, 2011 at 11:37 #

Really like this dress on her. I like that she modified it – I like it better than the sheer runway version. Don’t understand heavy black pumps with that length of skirt, though.

7. DivaDebbi (Beauty & Fashion Blog) October 19, 2011 at 13:29 #

The dress is lovely. One of those rare prints that dont over power the wearer. Wish it was a tad shorter.

• maria October 19, 2011 at 16:43 #

same here. 1 or 2 inches would be enough….

great colour though for her.

8. Erini October 19, 2011 at 14:41 #

Love this look, so pretty!

9. Jones19 October 19, 2011 at 16:00 #

Very cute look. One to watch.

10. Mol October 19, 2011 at 16:14 #

Felicity looks like one to watch – on the carpet and, from the sounds of it, on the screen……she looks great here.

11. lu October 19, 2011 at 18:28 #

don’t know who she is but she looks very pretty. I like the choice of the top part under the sheer bodice, I just wish she kept the skirt more sheer. love hair and makeup. BDOTW contestant.

12. Alina October 19, 2011 at 19:44 #

Beautiful.

13. Rodrigo October 19, 2011 at 23:56 #

This look is amazing, she’s beautiful and I hope she continues to look this great the rest of the promotional tour

14. gurlygurl October 20, 2011 at 01:09 #

Just divine! I have to agree with others, the dress needs to be a little shorter to be perfection. I love that she’s gone with a fully lined version as it makes the print more solid. Really lovely look!

15. At first I thought I’d want the dress to be a bit shorter but upon reflection that would make it too prom. I agree with justme that she would have gotten away with more transparency. Still beautiful!