Felicity Jones In Dolce & Gabbana – ‘Like Crazy’ New York Premiere

Despite a bevy of well-known beauties who graced the front row of Dolce & Gabbana’s Spring 2012 fashion show, its an unknown British actress who is the first to wear a look from this collection.

Felicity Jones was in New York City last night for the ‘Like Crazy’ premiere.

She looked divine wearing a Dolce & Gabbana organza aubergine-print sheath dress with Dolce & Gabbana Fine Jewelry 18K yellow gold and ruby earrings.

It’s a shame she didn’t opt for the pasta-shaped earrings from the same collection (j/k).

Whilst I don’t know much about this actress, I do know that she looks stunning on this occasion.

A loose, wavy updo and Brian Atwood ‘Zenith’ black ankle strap satin pumps completed her look.

Felicity Jones could well become the Jessica Chastain of the Fall, as Jones has 5 movies due out soon.

I’m already looking forward to seeing more from her.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

18 thoughts on “Felicity Jones In Dolce & Gabbana – ‘Like Crazy’ New York Premiere

1. alex

Been following her for a while now because she’s just so cut! Glad to see her make it onto your site FC :)

this is a bdotw contender for me!

2. Natalie

I like the long length. She’s a stunner and she runs in the same circle as Carey Mulligan and Keira Knightley, they’re both friends of hers, so I’m hoping she’s as spot on with style on the red carpet as them. She’s also a fantastic actress (she won the very rare Sundance acting award) and I hope we’ll be seeing a lot more of her!

3. justme

Considering the long length and the conservative pumps, I think she could have got away with the shorts like the runway model.
    That aside, it’s indeed a great look, maybe even BDOTW worthy.

4. Martin

Wow. I must admit that I wasn’t the biggest fan of this collection when it was presented on the runway as I thought it kind of took a simple, one-note idea and pushed it way, way too far.

However, this piece has made a beautiful transition to the red carpet. Everything about it is pretty much perfect – the print is dense and gorgeous, the length is lovely and demure and she wears it so gracefully. This is BDOTW-worthy for me.

5. Jen

Really like this dress on her. I like that she modified it – I like it better than the sheer runway version. Don’t understand heavy black pumps with that length of skirt, though.

6. Mol

Felicity looks like one to watch – on the carpet and, from the sounds of it, on the screen……she looks great here.

7. lu

don’t know who she is but she looks very pretty. I like the choice of the top part under the sheer bodice, I just wish she kept the skirt more sheer. love hair and makeup. BDOTW contestant.

8. Rodrigo

This look is amazing, she’s beautiful and I hope she continues to look this great the rest of the promotional tour

9. gurlygurl

Just divine! I have to agree with others, the dress needs to be a little shorter to be perfection. I love that she’s gone with a fully lined version as it makes the print more solid. Really lovely look!