Naomi Watts In Calvin Klein – Elle’s 18th Annual Women in Hollywood Tribute

I wasn’t surprised to see Naomi Watts at Elle’s 18th Annual Women in Hollywood Tribute event considering it was sponsored by Calvin Klein, and Naomi is a huge fan of Francisco Costa’s minimalist designs.

Watts was one of the few to don a look from the recent Spring 2012 collection.

Her simple yet gorgeous nude slip dress was paired with Brian Atwood ‘Follow Me’ patent leather platform pumps and a delicate gold necklace.

I’m always amazed at how celebs balance on those pin heels.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Natalie Cole In Oscar de la Renta - 2011 Angel Ball

Natalie Cole In Oscar de la Renta – 2011 Angel Ball

Demi Moore In Zac Posen - 'Margin Call' New York Premiere

Demi Moore In Zac Posen – ‘Margin Call’ New York Premiere

17 Responses to Naomi Watts In Calvin Klein – Elle’s 18th Annual Women in Hollywood Tribute

1. Nat39 October 18, 2011 at 19:09 #

Is she really wearing anything??? The dress seems so close to her skin tone, didn`t even notice it at first. The whole look is so bland and colorless, completed with the drab hair and pale make-up – a one-note nude snoozefest.

2. Dana @ What the Frock October 18, 2011 at 19:13 #

Meh. Her dress matches her shoes matches her hair matches her skin. She’s too washed out.

3. lu October 18, 2011 at 19:31 #

I don’t like it either- Too nude, borring and not very flatering. Love her anyway!

4. Rebecca Z October 18, 2011 at 19:31 #

I think she looks totally beautiful. I agree about being able to balance on those heels–must be because these women weigh next to nothing.

5. maria October 18, 2011 at 20:20 #

this is similar to the dress that Freida wore and i feel also here the detail on the midriff makes it look wider than it really is.

I don’t mind the colour on her. She still looks very freshfaced.

6. samaira October 18, 2011 at 20:48 #

Yeah this is similar to Frieda’s dress. and my thoughts are again the same, it feels like she forgot to put on the actual Dress on top, walked out in her slip and shoes.

7. jovi October 18, 2011 at 20:48 #

i love it! i honestly don’t really like the dress for itself, but i think it look great on her! she looks very fresh and very young

• Alina October 19, 2011 at 20:01 #

8. Paddy M October 18, 2011 at 21:18 #

My girl looks 20 years younger than she actually is! I love this shade against her skin. I was worried how this collection might translate to the red carpet, but Naomi sure knows how to wear Calvin Klein, so, unsurprisingly, I love this look.

• Kaz October 19, 2011 at 09:16 #

+1. Naomi is a really beautiful woman and I like the understated simplicity of the whole look.

9. Bek October 18, 2011 at 21:26 #

I think she looks radiant. I think the matchy matchy (although I usually hate it) adds a freshness to the look. You’re not particularly distracted by any feature of her outfit and can’t help but just admire her as a whole. Kudos Naomi

10. Jones19 October 18, 2011 at 21:28 #

This matches her skintone exactly…a bit much.

11. TeaAtTwo October 18, 2011 at 22:07 #

Almost fell asleep looking at this it’s that boring.

12. gurlygurl October 19, 2011 at 01:20 #

Phew those shoes are making me break out into a sweat.. I LOVE IT!! I really like this dress but I have to agree with Jones19… Naomi is quite golden in this shot and her dress almost dissappears against her skin. That said… her coloring is really nice .. she looks healthy and summery. Would have loved this dress in a contrasting color for her.

13. Riosanna October 19, 2011 at 09:29 #

so far the Calvin Klein collection has been very disappointing. This is another disappointment.
    very boring look

14. justme October 19, 2011 at 10:43 #

Hate the dress, love the shoes.