18.10.11 Beauty

Kate Middleton Is Obsessed with Sienna Miller—Say What?

Yes, you read that headline right.

Word on the beauty curb is that The Duchess of Cambridge is obsessed—obsessed—with fellow Brit Sienna Miller’s glistening dermis. “Kate’s fixated on Sienna Miller’s skin,” says a source close to the newlywed Royal. “She read in an article that Sienna uses a range of products from celebrity dermatologist Dr. David Colbert, so Kate ordered the whole skin care line for herself!”

(Ha! K-Midi covet’s Sienna Miller’s skin. Now we’ve heard it all.)

Take that tidbit for what it’s worth, but Colbert does look after the immaculate complexions of Naomi Watts, Rachel Weisz, Rosie Huntington-Whiteley and Michelle Williams, so if she is indeed a fan of Colbert’s work by way of Miller, than she’s certainly in great company.

Should you covet Miller’s glowing skin as well, shop the Colbert M.D. range at ColbertMD.com.

We suggest you start with the Daily System, which includes a nutrient-rich day and night cream, an eye cream, a serum, and exfoliating discs. Those five products alone will set you back a total of $537 (before tax!), but that can’t be half as costly as what Middleton supposedly spent.

Besides, it’s your skin. You wear it all day, every day.

Shouldn’t it be flawless?

Doesn’t it deserve the royal-red carpet treatment? —India-Jewel Jackson

Credit: Getty

, , , , , ,

Elizabeth Olsen In Calvin Klein - Elle’s 18th Annual Women in Hollywood Tribute

Elizabeth Olsen In Calvin Klein – Elle’s 18th Annual Women in Hollywood Tribute

Elle Fanning In Chloe Sevigny for Opening Ceremony - Woolrich John Rich & Bros. Photo Exhibition

Elle Fanning In Chloe Sevigny for Opening Ceremony – Woolrich John Rich & Bros. Photo Exhibition

14 Responses to Kate Middleton Is Obsessed with Sienna Miller—Say What?

1. couturecoco October 18, 2011 at 13:44 #

So be it. The other thing she should do is stop letting her face get so tanned. At all. Anymore. What is it with the Midd. girls – Pippa is the same with a deeply tanned face and unfortunately the side effects are showing now. Catherine is luckier but SPF 40+ if not total sunblock on the face please….unless she wants to look like the other Duchess of C. before her time :-)

• molly October 18, 2011 at 21:51 #

Your so on. Both Kate and Pippa look like they are in their 30s because of their awful skin. They are British, nobody believes they are really that tan!

• India-Jewel October 19, 2011 at 20:41 #

LOL. I agree. It’s OK to tan, but over-tanning is a HUGE no-no.

2. Elaine2 October 18, 2011 at 15:46 #

LOL…….

3. ane24 October 18, 2011 at 16:27 #

Since when has glowing skin become cool? In my vocabulary it’s a sign of untidiness… my skin glows because it’s oily and I feel very uncomfortable so I use loose powder every day to conceal it (and I’ve read this trick in a professional make-up tutorial book)

4. Dr. Colbert needs to hire better copy writers. ‘covet’s’?

5. DivaDebbi (Beauty and Fashion Blog) October 18, 2011 at 20:50 #

I have to Google. I think this is the Dr. who is doing the “Vampire” treatment. Purifying one’s on blood and than reinjecting, in place of Botox.

6. molly October 18, 2011 at 21:56 #

As someone already said, isnt “glowing skin” just another word for oily? In this picture Sienna has oily skin and bedroom hair. Im starting to fear for the Duchesses mental health!
    I think Kate just needs to up the moisturizer and loose the sun and that will do the trick.

7. Femme October 18, 2011 at 23:06 #

When you exfoliate your skin, the loose parts of your old skin are gone which leaves your face clean and glowing because of the new skin now being exposed.
    Trust me, glowing skin really is something else than oily skin.

• India-Jewel October 19, 2011 at 20:41 #

8. thebeautyphilosopher October 19, 2011 at 12:06 #

Glowing is different to oily. Glowing is healthy or radiant, rather than dull.

This post reads like an ad though – is this a promotion in disguise?

• Fashion Critic October 19, 2011 at 12:12 #

No it’s not.

We didn’t get paid to post this just like I don’t get paid to post what celebrities are wearing. Geez.

9. TheBeautyPhilosopher October 20, 2011 at 08:58 #

I’m sorry if I’ve offended you – I’ve been a loyal reader of your website for a very long time and this post just read oddly to me as the style of writing is different to your usual style. I did not think you even wrote it so my apologies.

• Fashion Critic October 20, 2011 at 09:02 #

I wasn’t offended. I was just stating the facts as they are which is I am not paid to write posts and neither is the author of this post.