Whilst most people wore Calvin Klein to Elle’s 18th Annual Women in Hollywood Tribute in Beverly Hills yesterday evening, it was Evan Rachel Wood who unsurprisingly stepped out of the box.

The actress wore her third Alessandra Rich Fall 2011 dress to this event, following the gorgeous looks she wore at ‘The Ides Of March’ Venice Film Festival premeire and the ‘Mildred Pierce Venice Film Festival premiere.

Her full-length black sleeveless dress was paired with Giuseppe Zanotti cut-out ankle boots and a long silver necklace with a pendant.

The dress is majorly lacking a wow factor for me. Even with the sheer panels on the side.

I wish she added some inspiring accessories.

Credit: Alessandra Rich.com & Getty

Dramatic Eyes At The Met Gala: The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly

Dramatic Eyes At The Met Gala: The Good, The Bad, and The Ugly

Gillian Jacobs In Mary Katrantzou - Elle’s 18th Annual Women in Hollywood Tribute

Gillian Jacobs In Mary Katrantzou – Elle’s 18th Annual Women in Hollywood Tribute

14 Responses to Evan Rachel Wood In Alessandra Rich – Elle’s 18th Annual Women in Hollywood Tribute

1. jo October 18, 2011 at 16:49 #

I really like this. I think that she looks great.

2. Emi October 18, 2011 at 17:30 #

I like it, she totally pulled it off, even if I agree with you, Fc, about accessories.

3. Nat39 October 18, 2011 at 17:53 #

Something is def. lacking here, some interesting/statement accessory, agree. It could`ve probably worked with a more standout hairstyle alone. Her necklace isn`t working here for me.

4. Rebecca Z October 18, 2011 at 18:06 #

I agree that something is lacking. I think the model’s bright red lips add a good counterpoint to all that black–maybe her makeup is too neutral for this look.

5. Jones19 October 18, 2011 at 18:15 #

I’m with you FC. Something is missing from this look, her hair looks kind of sad too.

6. lu October 18, 2011 at 19:44 #

I really like this look, except maby that neckless is not working for me., but she looks stunning, very elegant and sexy.

7. I think it’s the best she’s looked in a while. Sorry, I’m still not over that leather dress/floppy hat combo. Ugh. I only wish her lippy was a bit brighter. Other than that I think the lighting is just not ideal and that she looked better in person.

• laura D October 19, 2011 at 20:06 #

Agreed 100%. She is all the “inspiring accessory” this dress needs, but a brighter lip would have pulled attention to her face more effectively.

8. argentina October 18, 2011 at 22:17 #

I like everything but the hair, tu punky for me.

9. Dhppy October 19, 2011 at 00:58 #

I have to say, “wow” was the first thought that came to mind when I saw this.

10. gurlygurl October 19, 2011 at 01:33 #

This is a little safe for her but I like it. Would have loved to have seen this dress with matte make up and a popping lip like on the model to bring it all to life. I would have added matching wide metal cuffs… a lil Wonderwomanesque. I do like that I can peep her shoes through the sheer panel.

11. Alina October 19, 2011 at 20:06 #