18.10.11 Premiere

Demi Moore In Zac Posen – ‘Margin Call’ New York Premiere

Demi Moore opted for colour on the red carpet for the ‘Margin Cell’ New York premiere.

The actress, who has a preference for wearing only black, chose this red Zac Posen dress.

Her red leopard taffeta dress with shoulder pads was, of course, paired with black Brian Atwood pumps – no change there.

The black velvet ‘Kasha’ pumps have a studded detail along the heel to provide an interesting twist.

Forevermark diamond jewelry, a black clutch and trademark sleek, straight locks completed her look.

Credit: Getty

Leelee Sobieski In Mary Katrantzou - 2011 Metropolitan Opera Season Opening Night

Leelee Sobieski In Mary Katrantzou – 2011 Metropolitan Opera Season Opening Night

Stacy Keibler In Marchesa - 'The Descendants' Paris Premiere

Stacy Keibler In Marchesa – ‘The Descendants’ Paris Premiere

26 Responses to Demi Moore In Zac Posen – ‘Margin Call’ New York Premiere

1. shaphalf October 18, 2011 at 19:23 #

She looks too skinny!

• Rebecca Z October 18, 2011 at 19:34 #

Yes, her clothes have hung on her in every appearance in the past several weeks. pretty dresses, but she is swimming in them. I hope her friends stage an eating intervention (or her husband stops screwing around).

• Jeremy October 19, 2011 at 05:23 #

You just took words from my mouth!

• justme October 19, 2011 at 10:40 #

This!

• Jay October 20, 2011 at 16:18 #

Demi,
      Open your mouth… let me feed you a cheeseburger.
      This is sickly skinny. This isn’t the Demi I like seeing. It looks as if I can even snap her in 1/2.

2. alex October 18, 2011 at 19:33 #

So skinny!!

Love the colour of her nail varnish though.

3. Nat39 October 18, 2011 at 19:37 #

Looking at her overly thin “torso all the way” hip-free figure and same old signature hairstyle that never changes, (and the narrow lips), brings Kate Middleton to mind. And what`s with her lipstick??? The whole thing is slightly uncomfortable to look at.

4. mari October 18, 2011 at 19:37 #

nicd dress ,but it looks hat it had to be fitted. I hope she gets better.

5. maria October 18, 2011 at 20:18 #

i like the colour and pattern. I wish she would have done something with the hair to let us see the top of the dress better

6. Caitlin October 18, 2011 at 20:42 #

Thank you for not commenting on Demi’s body in the main body of this post. I like how your blog sticks to commenting on just the fashion, and not body types, of celebrities. I’m not advocating being “too skinny” or, on the other end of the spectrum, “too big”, but in today’s body-obsessed world it’s nice to come to a blog that truly just focuses on the fashion.

• Fashion Critic October 18, 2011 at 21:00 #

Thanks for your comment Catlin.

• Martin October 19, 2011 at 02:45 #

Amen Caitlin, amen!

7. jovi October 18, 2011 at 20:46 #

she is way too skinny! what could have been a wonderful outfit looks now afwul :/
    i hope she gets better because she is a beautiful woman and with some healthy weight on she would look amazing for her age!

8. Jones19 October 18, 2011 at 21:20 #

She doesn’t look too good the poor thing, those tabloid rumours must be taking a toll on her.

9. Hannah October 18, 2011 at 23:05 #

I really, really dislike this lok. It ages he rso, so much. She is doign exactly what Kate Middleton does, whic I think is so unflatering. Both her and Kater have narrow hips and broader shoulders, so I think that they could easily pull volume and peplums and all that other fun stuff that those of us with hips cannot, but tight fitting, over the knee dresses and skirts just makes it uncomfortable to look at. Eitehr way I think she has lost weight, for whatever reason, so I hope she puts it back on. Also, I feel like her last 3 looks have been a bit too samey with the silhouette adn I now think it is ageing.

10. Teleholic October 18, 2011 at 23:21 #

She’s always looked gorgeous and she does now. I love the dress and the unexpectedness of the color.

I do think her scum husband’s affair is really aging her and it shows here. Off-fashion but I hope she leaves him, she doesn’t have to put up with that stress for a cheater, he’ll do it again. Cheryl Cole?

On-fashion, the heels felt a bit heavy but I’m glad she’s stepping out of her black dress comfort zone. She really works stunning colors.

11. Elaine2 October 19, 2011 at 00:36 #

Poor Demi…..you can see the effects of stress on a woman’s body. That said though, her dress is beautiful on her!

12. gurlygurl October 19, 2011 at 01:15 #

I like the dress and shoes but nothing looks good on Demi at the moment. Even though we are here to comment on the fashion a big part of that is how something fits.. it can make or break an outfit if it’s ill suited to someones body… this draws attention for all the wrong reasons. This cut would look amazing on someone like Sofia Vergara on Demi it makes her shoulders look unusually wide and everything else abnormally narrow. I sinecerly hope she gets back to good health soon.

• dee October 19, 2011 at 14:39 #

I agree.

• AW October 19, 2011 at 14:49 #

“Even though we are here to comment on the fashion a big part of that is how something fits..”

Exactly, if the dress were too tight everyone would be all over it so it being too loose because she’s obviously too thin should not be off limits. In addition fashion is great but part of being beautiful is being healthy and she DOES NOT look healthy.

No expensive dress in the world will hide that.

13. Vidhya October 19, 2011 at 04:22 #

thats a lovely dress but the centre part and long dark locks gives an adam’s family vibe.. spring for a new hairstyle, Demi..

14. Joy October 19, 2011 at 05:53 #

The first thing I thought when seeing this picture was, “poor Demi”. It is obvious to anyone, she looks exceptionally thin and frail and just plain run down by the whole swarm of rumours flying around. I don’t think you can look at her in this dress and not see it written all over the look. Beautiful dress & beautiful shoes unfortunately worn by one sad girl. :(

• laura D October 19, 2011 at 20:01 #

Yes, agreed. Hopefully she will realize that being thinner won’t win her husband back. A cheater is a cheater – nothing she does will really change that. She’s so beautiful, hopefully she will realize she looks (and, I’m sure, feels!) better when she’s healthy.

Plus, it’s definitely time to change the hair. Long dark hair can become aging.

15. Alina October 19, 2011 at 19:59 #

I think she looks good.

16. pipsqueak October 20, 2011 at 05:22 #

I’d think she looked good if this was my first time seeing this actress. But I know her name and have seen her face and body in Ghost-Strip Tease-A Few Good Men era, then Charlie’s Angels’ days, and then now. I feel sad about this manufactured person. I’m not particularly sorry for her marriage. The un-thinking minds attract through physical appearance and appearance has an expiration date. They’ve had a good run.