Taylor Swift In Tracy Reese – ‘Wonderstruck’ Fragrance Launch

Taylor Swift was at Macy’s Herald Square in New York City last week to launch her first fragrance ‘Wonderstruck’.

The country singer posed for the photographers wearing a Tracy Reese sheer dress with a nude underlay and black stripes with embellished details to add a subtle sparkle.

Taylor’s retro girlie look was accessorized with vintage House of Lavande jewels and a pair of black Miu Miu peep-toes.

Signature bright red lips and a wavy updo completed her look.

In the ad for the fragrance, Taylor donned a Christian Siriano Spring 2011 gown with a frothy tulle skirt.

Credit: NYmag.com & Fame Pictures

Catherine Zeta Jones In Elie Saab Couture - 6th Annual 'A Fine Romance' Benefit

Catherine Zeta Jones In Elie Saab Couture – 6th Annual ‘A Fine Romance’ Benefit

Jessica Alba In Christian Dior - The Clinton Foundation's 'A Decade Of Difference' Gala

Jessica Alba In Christian Dior – The Clinton Foundation’s ‘A Decade Of Difference’ Gala

21 Responses to Taylor Swift In Tracy Reese – ‘Wonderstruck’ Fragrance Launch

1. Mahima October 17, 2011 at 12:23 #

She pulls off the gown nicely.

2. Giuseppi Giraffe October 17, 2011 at 13:55 #

Gorgeous!

3. dee October 17, 2011 at 14:48 #

I like the black dress and she looks gorgeous in the gown.

4. AW October 17, 2011 at 14:49 #

The dress is beautiful, although i’m sick of her in “cutesy”. I feel like i’ve seen the same overall look from her a million times.

It’s time to grow up her style.

• Mick October 17, 2011 at 16:14 #

My thoughts exactly. She’s so boring.
      Also, not a fan of the Siriano gown from the ad.

5. Elaine2 October 17, 2011 at 15:14 #

What happened to her waist?

Christian Siriano cracks me up. His gown is so bizarre, but it does work for the advertisement! LOL

6. maria October 17, 2011 at 15:52 #

i like the black dress, but i wish the underlay would have been a bit darker or maybe in black.

I love the ball gown. The dramatic effect works perfect for the add. Very updated cinderella.

7. Hannah October 17, 2011 at 16:38 #

The gows gorgeous but she’s so vanilla. Every look she has worn since mayeb the Kaufman Franco at theVMa’s a few years ago. I relly wish she would go for something different, something chicer and less safe. Say for example (since Cameron seems liek she is never going to ever wear it): http://www.style.com/fashionshows/complete/slideshow/S2010RTW-ESAAB?event=show1982&designer=design_house183&trend=&iphoto=19#slide=19
    Or if sequin withdrawal gets too much : http://www.style.com/fashionshows/powersearch/slideshow?designer=design_house73&trend=trend10&iphoto=112&origIphoto=33

8. Alina October 17, 2011 at 17:45 #

The red carpet look – nothing new.

The ad look – STUNNING !!! I love how the gown has exactly the same shape as the chandeliers.

9. Rebecca Z October 17, 2011 at 18:24 #

The gown is a great coup for Christian Siriano, and it looks great on Taylor. The other dress is very pretty, but soooo predictable.

• Dhppy October 18, 2011 at 00:03 #

This has to be huge for Siriano’s career since the dress is so prominent. It probably boosts Project Runway’s cache as well.

10. Nat October 17, 2011 at 18:42 #

I think she must have the best makeup artist ever. Her makeup is ALWAYS flawless (obviously the fact that she’s a very pretty girl helps, but still…).

11. Emily October 17, 2011 at 18:46 #

I wish she had worn a little more blusher or bronzer or something in the red carpet photo? I feel like her face looks quite blank (if you get what I mean??) although maybe it’s just the impact of the strong lip.

Other than that, she looks pretty in both images but SNORE.

12. couturecoco October 17, 2011 at 19:04 #

I just don’t get it – she’s a beautiful girl with a lovely figure but somehow this dress is not working for me. It’s dowdy in spite of the sheerness and sequins. I mean it’s a dirndl dress! She can definately afford to go that bit beyond the so so – look at her in the promo – stunning – she looks a ton better than the model! She has an ethereal quality and whoever is advising her is doing her no justice.

13. perfumeorpoison October 17, 2011 at 19:49 #

she looks as if her foundation is 2 centimeters thick. it’s so unnatural.. i wish she would let the real herself show more.

14. Carmen SanDiego October 17, 2011 at 21:42 #

She’s swimming in the Reese dress. Completely unflattering for such a tiny pretty (though uninteresting) girl. Maybe it’s the horizontal lines, boring neckline and ladies-who-lunch length.

The Siriano gown was a perfect choice for something called “Wonderstruck.” He’s a bit bananas and is still developing as a designer, but he knows how to create a showstopper from time-to-time.

• Kathy July 31, 2012 at 11:30 #

Tiny? She’s five-eleven

15. Molly October 17, 2011 at 22:10 #

That gown is phenomenal! I almost died when I saw it moving in the commercial :)
    The black dress is cute but beyond boring. I would like it more with a better hairstyle. I never thought I would say this, but I wish she would slut it up a bit…

16. Valeria October 18, 2011 at 06:21 #

The striped dress is nothing special, but gown is amazing for an ad! Something went wrong with her foundation though at Macy’s

17. Courtney Roegner December 19, 2011 at 03:32 #

This christian siriano dress is gorgeous, does anyone know where I could buy one?