Stacy Keibler In Versace – ‘The Descendants’ New York Film Festival Premeire

George Clooney attended the premiere of ‘The Descendants’ which took place during the New York Film Festival with his latest squeeze Stacy Keibler.

It’s amazing how the actor always seems to have a new ‘girlfriend’ just in time for Award Season.

I’m sure Stacy isn’t complaining as she got to walk the red carpet arm in arm with the handsome actor whilst wearing a Versace Resort 2011 gown.

Her sexy black knit halter gown with a thigh-high split was teamed with a black satin clutch and Stephen Webster jewels.

This look could’ve gone so wrong had she not opted for the appropriate coverage under her gown, so kudos to her for getting that .

Credit: Style.com & Getty

In Nicole Richie's Closet - House of Harlow Tilda Antique Studded Clutch

In Nicole Richie’s Closet – House of Harlow Tilda Antique Studded Clutch

Kate Beckinsale In Julien Macdonald - Spike TV’s Scream 2011 Awards

Kate Beckinsale In Julien Macdonald – Spike TV’s Scream 2011 Awards

30 Responses to Stacy Keibler In Versace – ‘The Descendants’ New York Film Festival Premeire

1. Hannah October 17, 2011 at 16:50 #

Although she looks good, (who doesn’t if they are George Clooney’s girlfriend?), this is an amazing dress, so I find thi sa bit underwhelming. Also the clutch just does not go with the dress at all. She does look gorgeous though and I look forward to eh rnext choice, as clearly she has taste.

2. DivaDebbi (Beauty and Fashion Blog) October 17, 2011 at 16:55 #

Hot stuff! ( My clients daughter is wearing this to her rehearsal dinner Friday…it’s 5 feet behind me)

I think she is a bit broad shouldered for this but she still looks stunning.

• mari October 18, 2011 at 00:11 #

agree. Nice ody and height, but it emphasizes her wide athletic shoulders

3. D October 17, 2011 at 17:19 #

great dress average girl thou….

4. maria October 17, 2011 at 17:26 #

with that body she looks amazing – no doubt.

But – i don’t think it’s an appropriate dress for this event and also as arm candy for George Clooney. If she is still around during the awards season she should hire a good stylist asap. Although, George seems to like it like that, because most of Elisabetta’s red carpet moments very also on the cheap looking side.

5. allie October 17, 2011 at 17:31 #

J’adore

6. Nat39 October 17, 2011 at 17:34 #

This kind of halter top is wrong WRONG for her as she is too wide in the chest and shoulders, makes look very bulky. The bland hairstyle and overly tweezed eyebrows aren`t working either. Not liking this.

• Alina October 17, 2011 at 18:01 #

You’re right. The dress is 100% wrong for her.

I agree with Lena – George Clooney is her best accessory.

• Rebecca Z October 17, 2011 at 20:39 #

Not sure about bulky, but she looks big (not fat, she has a gorgeous figure), just big. Especially next to George who is, like so many handsome leading me, rather petite.

• Dani October 18, 2011 at 00:03 #

Agree re: not being the best for her figure. Anyone else see this dress and think it should have been on Anna Panquin?

• Jones19 October 18, 2011 at 13:21 #

I was gonna post the exact same thing. She’s too top heavy to wear this and her hair looks blah.

7. Lena October 17, 2011 at 17:52 #

Personally I like the accessories best. And with that I mean George Clooney.

8. Kiran October 17, 2011 at 17:57 #

Hahaha FC! I was thinking the same thing about his showmances. Do you think he casts auditions for his significant others before or after the auditions for his actual films? I guess we should give him a break with the ‘girlfriends’ though because with his track record of not winning awards despite all the ”Oscar buzz”’ surrounding his films, at least this way he gets to bring something home.

• Jana Grnevska October 18, 2011 at 11:19 #

The press have been reporting that they have been dating since early August.
      Theyve probably been together longer than that as well. Its george clooney. He has a very well established career in Hollywood and i dont think he purposely times his gfs for awards season

• Fashion Critic October 18, 2011 at 11:22 #

We will have to disagree because in my opinion all his girlfriends have been timed to perfection for Awards season.

• Jana Grnevska October 18, 2011 at 12:47 #

Sarah Larson -June 07 to May 08
          Elisabetta Canalis June 09 to June 11
          Stacy Kiebler – August 11 onwards

His girlfriends have been timed near the middle of the year. Maybe awards season is the first time anybody pays attention to his girlfriends but suggesting he stays with his ‘showmances’ for 1-2 years just for the publicity is ridiculous.

• Fashion Critic October 18, 2011 at 13:31 #

Thanks, but I stand by my original comment.

This is a showmance

9. Bárbara October 17, 2011 at 18:01 #

She has an amazing body, but this dress makes her shoulders look very wide.
    And I agree with some people above, she looks very blah to me. Cannalis could give her a run for her money!

• olivia October 17, 2011 at 20:24 #

i agree, she is too broad shouldered for this dress, and too average, she doesn’t breathe any life into this dress. this dress deserved a much more glamourous outing

10. justme October 17, 2011 at 20:43 #

George has that Leo DiCaprio syndrome: they age, their girlfriends do not, so sad.
    Back to Stacy, she has a great body but I agree that halter tops aren’t flattering for her shoulders. I also think the dress is a bit much for a plus one.

• Rebecca Z October 17, 2011 at 22:31 #

Yes, it is a shame. But, George has never even pretended to look for depth.

• Joy October 18, 2011 at 15:32 #

What’s a plus one… A nobody maybe?

• justme October 18, 2011 at 17:10 #

A plus one is your guest when you’re invented to an event. Basically, she’s just George’s arm candy.

• Joy October 18, 2011 at 20:11 #

Got it! Yes definitely a plus 1.

11. Wow, at first glance I totally thought this was Mark Fast.

This doesn’t work for me. But then again, she’s a wrestler. Did I really expect the second coming of Cate Blanchett?

• Betty Brandenburg October 18, 2011 at 09:50 #

LOL.
      Personally, I’m always amazed to see George with ANY woman.

12. mari October 18, 2011 at 00:26 #

hilarious comments!

13. Tahj October 18, 2011 at 01:27 #

I like the gown. I’m just sick of George Clooney and his “girlfriends”. Seems press calculated to me. I remember last year he complained about not doing anymore press and being more private. We see how long that lasted…

14. Rita October 18, 2011 at 12:01 #

i love the dress but not on her. her shoulders are just too wide. plus i always wanted to see the person who is wearing this dress with a tight updo

15. Joy October 18, 2011 at 15:30 #

I’m just jealous that she gets to wear this Versace dress because she is Clooney’s girlfriend. Love the dress. Bored by Clooney and his love life.