Chloe Moretz In Dolce & Gabbana – Spike TV’s Scream 2011 Awards

Chloe Moretz attended Spike TV’s Scream 2011 Awards in California on Saturday night.

She wore a Dolce & Gabbana floral lace dress from the Fall 2011 collection.

The commercial dress has a vest top under the lace overlay, rather than a bra which we saw on the runway.

I love Chloe’s adorable lace-bow-front sandals which perfectly complement the dress.

The teen star swept her golden, wavy locks over one shoulder and opted for barely-there makeup.

I haven’t been a fan of many of her recent red carpet looks since her Christopher Kane dress, but this look works as it’s sophisticated without being too boring.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Ciara In Valentino & Sportmax - New York Live

Ciara In Valentino & Sportmax – New York Live

Amber Heard In Dolce & Gabbana - Spike TV’s Scream 2011 Awards

Amber Heard In Dolce & Gabbana – Spike TV’s Scream 2011 Awards

19 Responses to Chloe Moretz In Dolce & Gabbana – Spike TV’s Scream 2011 Awards

1. maria October 17, 2011 at 15:56 #

i am nitpicking, but the highwaist makes her look like she has no waist definition. It’s the only thing i don’t like.

Also, is this over one shoulder hair style coming back? it’s at least the 4th time we have seen this in the last weeks…..

• Fashion Critic October 17, 2011 at 16:12 #

Funny you say that because I have been wearing my hair like this a lot since the start of fashion week. Didn’t realise until this comment

• maria October 17, 2011 at 17:21 #

thank you for mentioning me in your blog! so exciting.

Am a big fan!

• Fashion Critic October 17, 2011 at 17:31 #

my pleasure, I hadn’t noticed and that is my job ;)

2. DivaDebbi (Beauty and Fashion Blog) October 17, 2011 at 16:05 #

I think its WAY too old for her. I could see this on Anna Wintour.

• Gigi October 17, 2011 at 16:26 #

You are so right DivaDebbi. It’s a grandma-looking dress the way she is wearing it.

• olivia October 17, 2011 at 20:26 #

agree with both of you, it ages her

3. justme October 17, 2011 at 16:07 #

Either the skirt is too high or Chloe has a short torso or both, but this dress doesn’t flatter the midsection. Maybe she should have put a belt on?

4. dee October 17, 2011 at 16:13 #

I am just glad to see her smiling and not pouting.

5. Hannah October 17, 2011 at 16:18 #

If she uses a stylist, which sh eprobably does, I wish she woudl change. She either looks tryhard, or overtly sexy or tryign to be sophisticated in looks that are jsut too old for her, liek this one. I also find this really unflattering and I still miss her old hair :(

• Hannah October 17, 2011 at 16:21 #

Also, I saw the others photos of getty adn girl has got to stop pouting. Sexy face does not suit anyone (except on circumstances Jlo), especially a 14 year old.

• JR October 18, 2011 at 06:35 #

She’s doing what she sees professional models do. Unless that changes, she likely won’t.

6. Nat39 October 17, 2011 at 17:56 #

Adorable shoes, the dress isn`t working for her, she seems completely swamped by it.

7. Alina October 17, 2011 at 18:10 #

I don’t really know why but it’s hard for me to warm up to her. I think I like teenagers to look like teenagers.

8. Rebecca Z October 17, 2011 at 18:18 #

I think she looks cute, but agree the dress is a little matronly on her. She needs to raise her chin–lowered head makes her look hunched over.

9. dunzoo October 17, 2011 at 22:44 #

fab on Olga but grandma looking on Chloe ! the shape is horrible, the skirt is too big, the waist is too high.. Chloe is too young for this kind of womanly dresses

10. Tahj October 18, 2011 at 01:29 #

I think her people and her parents are having this girl grow up a little too fast.

• JR October 18, 2011 at 06:38 #

Don’t make that assumption based on a dress. She’s going as a Powerpuff girl on Halloween. She’s still a kid away from the photogs.

11. Emi October 18, 2011 at 08:13 #

First of all… lace is for women, she’s hardly a teenager, so I think this dress is not is not age appropriate. Second, it doesn’t flatter her, because her waist seems really wide. Third, I love the shoes, they’re lovely.