Carla Gugino In Carolina Herrera – ‘The Mighty Macs’ World Premiere

Carla Gugino looked very colourful on the red carpet for the world premiere of ‘The Mighty Macs’ at the Kimmel Center in Philadelphia on Friday night.

She was radiant wearing a Carolina Herrera Pre-Fall 2010 dress.

Her multi-colour abstract brushstroke print dress was accented with a cute red bow and teamed with Sergio Rossi ‘Cachet’ pumps.

Gorgeous waves, drop earrings and bold red lips completed her look.

Carla’s style tends to be very inconsistent for me. On this occasion I love this look which has a retro vibe despite her very modern dress, but wish she had opted for dainty red strappy sandals.

Credit: Style.com & Fame Pictures

Kim Kardashian's United Arab Emirates Tour Looks

Kim Kardashian’s United Arab Emirates Tour Looks

Chloe Moretz In Dolce & Gabbana - Spike TV’s Scream 2011 Awards

Chloe Moretz In Dolce & Gabbana – Spike TV’s Scream 2011 Awards

8 Responses to Carla Gugino In Carolina Herrera – ‘The Mighty Macs’ World Premiere

1. Elaine2 October 17, 2011 at 15:16 #

Not a big fan of this dress……..too much horizontal stuff going on that it gives the appearance of being wider. I really don’t think another pair of shoes would salvage it for me.

2. DivaDebbi (Beauty and Fashion Blog) October 17, 2011 at 16:04 #

I’m with you FC on the strappy red sandals. Would have preferred it a hair shorter to a la the runway.

3. Hannah October 17, 2011 at 16:26 #

I think teh runway shoes are divine, adn if nto red strappy sandals, they would have made it much better. Also, is anyone else getting a Kristen Davis vibe from this look?

4. Nat39 October 17, 2011 at 18:04 #

Don`t like this at all. Awful print, awkward length, dull shoes, a bit of desperate housewife extra boobage completed with the bright red lips. Not a fan.

• Alina October 17, 2011 at 18:14 #

Me neither.

5. The Dame October 17, 2011 at 20:30 #

My boyfriend and I both have a crush on her :D

6. Carmen SanDiego October 17, 2011 at 21:35 #

Should have kept runway length. I like the dress. Thinks it’s interesting and you are spot on about the shoe.

7. Marybeth October 18, 2011 at 00:59 #

Hate the dress, especially with the push-up boobage. Hate the shoe choice.

And yet she still looks rather nice.
    A sweet smile and confident posture cover a whole lot of fashion sins.