Best Dressed Of The Week – Amber Heard In Elie Saab

Red was the colour of the week, but it was Amber Heard who stood head and shoulders above everyone else to be crowned Best Dressed this week.

At the LA premiere for ‘The Rum Diary’, Amber was firing on all cylinders from her sexy Elie Saab gown, to her neat bun, to her flawless make-up.

I am so happy that the gorgeous actress continues to fill the blonde bombshell role vacated by Scarlett Johansson.

This look was a rare 10 out of 10.

Credit: Getty

Shop Her Closet

Shop Her Closet

In Olivia Palermo's Closet - Tibi Leather Shorts

In Olivia Palermo’s Closet – Tibi Leather Shorts

7 Responses to Best Dressed Of The Week – Amber Heard In Elie Saab

1. Mingas October 16, 2011 at 12:13 #

She was gorgeous indeed, and deserved to be the BDOTW but I’m getting a bit tired of the whole “Red Va-Va-Voom dress” that all stars use to be you know, Perfect.
    I wish they would be bolder in their choices. I feel like I’ve seen this dress a million times in the red carpet…
    But still… beautiful dress…

2. Fashion Foie Gras October 16, 2011 at 13:08 #

I couldn’t agree with you more on this look. It’s absolutely spot on!

3. Alina October 16, 2011 at 13:56 #

A well-deserving winner.

4. molly October 16, 2011 at 17:44 #

Even though we have seen this look hundreds of times, Amber is so refreshing. I dont know what it is, but she looks stunning. She carries herself so well.

5. LizLemooooon October 16, 2011 at 18:10 #

Seriously haven’t seen a red carpet look executed with this much flawlessness and attitude in such a long time. Goes to show how much style is about personality more so even than the actual outfit, it’s about how it’s carried off.
    She’s always been a star to me, hope this movie is her breakout role.

• Jones19 October 16, 2011 at 20:54 #

Couldn’t agree more. It’s not so much about the outfit, it’s about her attitude and she is working this look.

6. The Dame October 17, 2011 at 20:33 #

I really miss The Playboy Club :( Amber’s face is just a dream to watch.