Who Wore Isabel Marant Better? Zoe Saldana or Hilary Duff

Zoe Saldana was the first to wear this multi-coloured short-sleeve Isabel Marant georgette Navajo-print dress with a tiered skirt to the Coach Benefit for the Children’s Defense Fund back in April.

Her flirty dress was paired with Alexander McQueen ankle strap patent heels, a snakeskin Coach and Kara Ackerman Designs earrings.

Hilary Duff wore the same dress this week on ‘Good Morning America’.

The pregnant star added a coral blazer and grey YSL pumps to her maternity chic look.

I wasn’t crazy about either shoe choice, but I loved Hilary’s blazer so she wins for me.

Will this Isabel Marant Navajo print become as popular as the Dolce & Gabbana star print for this Fall?

You can buy this dress in white from Net-A-Porter US, Net-A-Porter International and Matches Fashion.

In Mila Kunis' Closet - Cacharel Poppy Print Dress

In Mila Kunis’ Closet – Cacharel Poppy Print Dress

Elena Anaya In Miu Miu - 'The Skin I Live In' New York Film Festival Presentation

Elena Anaya In Miu Miu – ‘The Skin I Live In’ New York Film Festival Presentation

12 Responses to Who Wore Isabel Marant Better? Zoe Saldana or Hilary Duff

1. eimearoconnor October 13, 2011 at 10:43 #

Argh X factor has ruined this dress for me… all i can see is that stupid logo!

• Fashion Critic October 13, 2011 at 10:45 #

lol…I see what you mean. Thanks Cheryl

2. Ylenia Castellano October 13, 2011 at 11:05 #

+1 It was X Factor on Nicole Ritchie yesterday. It is X Factor on both Zoe Saldana and Hilary Duff today. I would rather see D&Gs stars in every single red carpet this winter or even Gucci´s flower dresses.

3. Martin October 13, 2011 at 11:52 #

I prefer Zoe in this. I don’t “get” Hilary’s blazer and I think that her cuff and bracelet were completely unnecessary additions to the look. Zoe wins for her simplicity.

4. Alina October 13, 2011 at 14:00 #

Even though I like Hilary’s blazer , I think that Zoe looks more polished.

5. Sara October 13, 2011 at 16:21 #

I can’t get past Hilary’s shoes. I really dislike that style. Don’t know if i’ve seen a look where those YSL pumps actually worked.

6. mol October 13, 2011 at 16:41 #

I thought Hilary looked really cute in this, but Zoe just looks so much more polished and I love the color of her clutch so she wins for me.

7. Courteney October 13, 2011 at 18:00 #

Everytime I see this pattern I think of the X Factor after I read one of your posts about Cheryl Cole FC!

Zoe owns the look, I feel like Hilary Duff likes to buy big pieces because she can afford them rather than actually having a real sense of style.

8. Nat39 October 13, 2011 at 18:45 #

Hilary wins for me – she`s built a lovely ensemble for her dress (which is not a statement piece to stand strong on its own) – the blazer, the relaxed hair, the accessories (including the cuff and the pumps) work very well together. Zoe`s way too plain and ordinary, while her hair and makeup are too overdone for her very simple casual summery look.
    Really like this print, so much better than D&G stars.

9. Jani October 13, 2011 at 19:15 #

Isabel Marant for sure! Hillary looks beautiful as well but I prefer Isabel’s simplicity.

-Jani

10. Jones19 October 14, 2011 at 20:36 #

I love Hil’s blazer too so she wins.

11. si October 25, 2011 at 19:53 #

Hilary should ve worn the white if she was gonna wear those accessories. those accesories are overpowering the black version