Beyonce Knowles for Harper’s Bazaar US November 2011

Beyonce Knowles graces the cover of the US Harper’s Bazaar November 2011 issue.

For the newsstand cover she’s glowing wearing a gold Reed Krakoff dress.

She continues to whip her hair for the subscribers cover wearing a Salvatore Ferragamo fringe jacket and Norma Kamali swimsuit.

In the issue which hits newsstands on October 25, the mum-to-be talks about where she is at in life, motherhood, and maternity style.

Below are some extracts from Bey’s interview, or you can read more over at HarpersBazaar.com.

On where she is at in life: “I am finally at the stage in my life where I am not so concerned with other people’s opinions about my life decisions. It is so liberating to really know what I want, what truly makes me happy, what I will not tolerate. I have learned that it is no one else’s job to take care of me but me.”

On motherhood: “It was important to me that I gave myself time to focus on becoming the woman I want to be, building my empire, my relationship, and my self-worth, before I became a mother. Now God has blessed us with the ultimate.”

On maternity style: “All I see now are clothes that are flattering on a pregnant woman. It’s been so exciting for me! I love figuring out designs that still make me feel edgy and sexy while pregnant. Flowy fabrics are always flattering, but I still rock my stilettos.”

Credit: Style.com & Terry Richardson for Harper’s Bazaar

Menswear Red Carpet Roundup

Menswear Red Carpet Roundup

Taylor Swift In Tracy Reese - 'Wonderstruck' Fragrance Launch

Taylor Swift In Tracy Reese – ‘Wonderstruck’ Fragrance Launch

15 Responses to Beyonce Knowles for Harper’s Bazaar US November 2011

1. JJovana October 13, 2011 at 15:33 #

I am offended by the massive amount of crappy photoshop done to her thighs.

• maria October 13, 2011 at 16:37 #

funnyyy.

I must say, so far i am not impressed by her maternity style at all. It’s like every pregnant celebrity wants to reinvent the wheel…..

• Mary October 13, 2011 at 16:55 #

+9999999999 for Pete’s sake!

• Courteney October 13, 2011 at 17:53 #

Agreed! Her legs look thinner than most non-pregnant women in these photos!

• JJovana October 13, 2011 at 18:16 #

She has a severe case of alien Barbie leg going on mixed with Anja Rubik/Demi Moore controversy. Harpers should be ashamed of themselves.

Just awful.

• k October 13, 2011 at 20:32 #

I bet Lady B is offended too. Way too overboard.

• DivaDebbi (Beauty and Fashion Blog) October 13, 2011 at 20:44 #

+1. Beyonce’s Bootieliciousness is accompanied by a pretty, but ample thigh. This is just silly.
      J.Jovana’s “Barbie legs” sums it up perfectly.

• justme October 13, 2011 at 21:14 #

Seriously. I’m gonna need magazines to start appreciating all female body types instead of putting everybody in this Barbie mode.
      It’s even more annoying because Beyoncé has a great figure to begin with.

2. TeaAtTwo October 13, 2011 at 15:54 #

I love that fringed jacket though that picture looks awkward the way she’s covering up her bump.

3. Courteney October 13, 2011 at 17:55 #

And if I didn’t know she was pregnant, I never would have suspected that she was preggo by looking at these pics.

I do however love what she’s wearing in this photo spread!!

4. LizLemooooon October 13, 2011 at 20:03 #

She’s gorgeous as always, I hate that they photoshopped her legs to be so thin because her toned, obvious curves are one of the reasons why she stands out so much but otherwise I like this more playful shoot.
    Love that she’s not giving up on her 6 inch heels and super glam outfits just because she’s pregnant. What a fabulous woman.

5. Tahlia October 13, 2011 at 20:52 #

Did they have to awkwardly make it look like she is trying to squeeze under the masthead?

6. gurlygurl October 14, 2011 at 01:35 #

Another photoshop fail.. Beyonce Borrows Barbies Legs. At the very least if the caption for the mag is “Beyonce sexy & pregant” let’s show her real body. Everyone knows Beyonce has thighs, this is just an insult to our intelligence.

7. Jones19 October 14, 2011 at 20:28 #

For me pregnancy and dressing sexy does not go together at all…

8. Cynthia October 14, 2011 at 21:32 #

This photo shoot was done during the summer before she started showing.