Julianne Hough In Monique Lhuillier – ‘Footloose’ Nashville Premiere

Julianne Hough opted for a big, bushy, SJP-like mane on the red carpet for the ‘Footloose’ Nashville premiere in Tennessee last week.

The actress/dancer wore a Monique Lhuillier Pre-Fall 2011 dress.

Her navy pearlescent sequin chiffon strapless dress with a draped detail on one side shows off her gorgeous figure, but her Casadei pumps take this look to Boringville, USA.

I wish some of these stars would up their shoe game?

Why put in all that effort with your hair, makeup and dress if you’re going to skip out on the shoes?

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Roselyn Sanchez In Elisabetta Franchi - MundoFox

Roselyn Sanchez In Elisabetta Franchi – MundoFox

Zoe Saldana In Jason Wu - Veuve Clicquot Polo Classic Event

Zoe Saldana In Jason Wu – Veuve Clicquot Polo Classic Event

9 Responses to Julianne Hough In Monique Lhuillier – ‘Footloose’ Nashville Premiere

1. Nia October 11, 2011 at 19:53 #

Some celebs need a separate stylist just for their feet.

2. DivaDebbi (Beauty & Fashion Blog) October 11, 2011 at 20:14 #

Shoe crime. Absolutely!
    I really dont care for how that was styled on the runway. Cute girl…too much hair.

FC! Welcome back. We MISSED YOU!!!

• Fashion Critic October 11, 2011 at 20:20 #

Good to be back…I feel like Rocky

• maria October 11, 2011 at 21:11 #

i agree about the hair. it overwhelms her.

The dress is cute and Footloose appropriate.

3. AW October 11, 2011 at 20:53 #

I think she normally looks so cute but this, oh honey no!

Bad face day, generic dress, boring shoes

4. Rebecca Z October 11, 2011 at 21:00 #

Whew! thank goodness you are back, I felt bereft all weekend! Hope all is well.

The shoes are a snooze and the dress is too long for her–should be right below the knee or higher–not ending at the widest part of her calf.

5. Marvel October 11, 2011 at 21:25 #

I get why stars wear pumps to be a bit more conservative but those are just downright ugly when everything else is so flashy

6. Megs22 October 12, 2011 at 02:44 #

Why does she always look like she is in her 40s?!?! She is 22 or 23 years old! I find that most of her looks really age her!

7. Pati October 12, 2011 at 13:27 #

I will never ever understand, why those celebs that can pick and choose among so many beautiful shoes, always end up picking those ugly heavy pumps! It’s not even that I don’t like pumps as such, but first of all, there are so many sexier pairs than those heavy platforms, and second of all, I feel like pumps are fine for office, but why on earth wear them to a red carpet event??? And what’s even worse, so many choose to wear them to some major movie premiere or a film festival! I could give them a pass if it was a radio interview or movie negotiations, but it is a definite no go for a red carpet. (Sigh!) If only I could get my hands on all those beautiful sandals out there! :)