Jessie J In Mark Fast – ‘Demons Never Die’ London Premiere

Jessie J attended the ‘Demons Never Die’ premiere at the Odeon West End in London on Monday night.

The singer, who’s known for her flamboyant dress sense, wore a Mark Fast Spring 2011 jumpsuit.

Her baby blue jumpsuit with embellished details on either side of the leggings was worn with a nude bodysuit and a large fur coat.

Gold brogues completed her look.

I usually love Jessie’s style, but I don’t like the colour of the bodysuit which looks even worse when she takes off the fur coat.

This look was so much better on the runway.

I’m not a fan of the brogues either.

You may remember that Nicki Minaj wore the same jumpsuit to the 2011 Billboard Awards earlier this year.

Credit: Style.com & INFPhoto

Hilary Duff In Isabel Marant - Good Morning America

Hilary Duff In Isabel Marant – Good Morning America

Who Wore Moschino Better? Zooey Deschanel or Cheryl Cole

Who Wore Moschino Better? Zooey Deschanel or Cheryl Cole

20 Responses to Jessie J In Mark Fast – ‘Demons Never Die’ London Premiere

1. Shaina October 11, 2011 at 22:17 #

I like it better on Nicki and also on the runway, I don’t like Jessie’s version and I really dont like the heavy jacket and shoes.

• Terry October 13, 2011 at 10:40 #

Me too. I loved this piece on Nicki, but on Jessie is atrocious. The gold brogues are a very bad choice, too.

2. Rebecca Z October 11, 2011 at 22:35 #

Mmmm…no.

3. Catriona October 11, 2011 at 22:52 #

Unusual that Nicki Minaj is the better dressed one!

I understand flats as she hasn’t been out of a cast long from her broken foot. She could have chosen better ones though.

She wore a Mark Fast dress on the X Factor when she helped with the judging.

4. DivaDebbi (Beauty and Fashion Blog) October 11, 2011 at 22:58 #

Hot mess.

5. smolls October 11, 2011 at 23:11 #

Yikes!!!

Ok – the real reason I’m posting to say “THANK GOD THE SITE IS BACK UP!” – I haven’t been able to get to this site in days & I’ve been so sad…but no more! :)

• Fashion Critic October 12, 2011 at 10:44 #

glad to hear it :D

6. mochababe73 October 11, 2011 at 23:16 #

I didn’t like it on Minaj. I don’t like it on Jessie J. I don’t like it on the model.
    I hate to say this, but some outfits are just ugly.
    HOT MESSES!

7. Nat39 October 11, 2011 at 23:42 #

Ugly, awkward, unflattering – a head (well, minus the hair) to toe hideousness!

8. Rashmi October 11, 2011 at 23:42 #

The only thing i like here are the brogues. I have a soft corner for them :)

9. argentina October 11, 2011 at 23:45 #

I have to say i dont like Nicki Minaj very much because i found her like a bad copy of Lady Gaga in what respects to fashion, and Jessie J is like the bad copy of Nicky Minaj in this outfit which is such a pity considering she is so beautifull. Big No for me

10. molly October 12, 2011 at 00:51 #

She is trying to hard. Strangely, Nikki looks efforteless.

11. MG October 12, 2011 at 05:00 #

never liked this jumpsuit. it even made the model look wide

12. Jones19 October 12, 2011 at 09:41 #

This jumpsuit gives you camel toe ladies, stay away.

13. Ylenia Castellano October 12, 2011 at 11:07 #

I appreciate it on the runway as a fashion art piece. I don´t like it at all on Nikki and Jessie J´s version doesn´t make me feel otherwise.

Also, I hope (I assume) that´s not real fur. Not neccessary. In fact, not even if it was fake fur and looking at it from a fashion point of view. It takes the look to a whole new level of unsuccessfulness.

14. Tatiana a.k.a. Potter Freak October 12, 2011 at 16:22 #

Why would anyone purposely want to look like that is beyond me :/. Awful look both times.

15. Hannah October 12, 2011 at 16:24 #

Clearly doing a lot to help our (UK) reputation of dressing well on the red carpet. Thanks.

16. Giuseppi Giraffe October 12, 2011 at 20:32 #

Oh dear, this just screams HOOKER to me. There’s just nothing I like in the composition. The runway is a million times better, but still comes off as cheap and easy to me.

17. Trisha October 12, 2011 at 20:37 #

Nikki looked great in this jumpsuit, but on Jessie J the bodysuit definitely kills it.

18. gurlygurl October 13, 2011 at 03:19 #

I don’t think it matters who wears this… it’s just ugly and unflattering. I thought women in general wanted to make their hips look smaller, avoid a camel toe and not have their arms looked like a rolled pork roast… this outfit says otherwise :/