Who Was Your Best Dressed This Week?

Who Was Your Best Dressed This Week?

Best Dressed Of The Week - Kirsten Dunst In Derek Lam

Best Dressed Of The Week – Kirsten Dunst In Derek Lam

28 Responses to Who Was Your Best Dressed This Week?

1. mari October 8, 2011 at 00:11 #

Clemence’s silhouette looks great in her dress, but I can’t get over how beautiful Kirsten dunst looks in white. She used to look kind of grungy, but this style really suits her.

2. molly October 8, 2011 at 00:16 #

This was hard but I had to go with Kristen. There is something about the simplicity that amazes me. Emma was my second choice.

• Marybeth October 8, 2011 at 00:55 #

Agreed on all accounts!

• Emi October 8, 2011 at 09:04 #

I agree, she’s so classy , I like form head to toe. For me, there’s no competition.

3. Nat39 October 8, 2011 at 00:19 #

Jourdan Dunn in Roberto Cavalli, without a doubt. She is the only one who delivered that “near jaw-dropping” moment for me this week. Perfectly completed with the spectacular makeup, her look fuses with her natural exotic beauty to perfection – truly EXQUISITE!
    Fan BB in Elie Saab is my runner-up.

• Awdah October 8, 2011 at 03:58 #

I could say the same thing about Milla Jovovich. She looked perfect from every angle. An absolute knock out *_*

4. Parvati October 8, 2011 at 00:29 #

Although both Emma Stone and Kirsten Dunst looked gorgeous, I voted for Milla Jovovich in Salvatore Ferragamo. I think it was an absolutely stunning appearance of her.

• JG October 8, 2011 at 05:18 #

• jo October 8, 2011 at 12:56 #

same here, too bad she isn’t winning.

• Quinn October 8, 2011 at 12:04 #

agree!

5. sergioA October 8, 2011 at 00:37 #

OMG WHERE IS TINSLEY MORTIMER IN VERSACE??
    My vote was for her.. she looked stunning. So so soo Stunning! :-(

6. La:Dolce:Vita Fashion Fix October 8, 2011 at 00:50 #

I voted for Jourdan. She bought the wow factor. Kirsten’s Derek Lam gown is beautiful. I don’t think Rachel Bilson should be nominated this week. I don’t think her look goes together well. It looks very thrown together.

7. Shaina October 8, 2011 at 00:53 #

Kirsten Dunst looks flawless and effortlessly beautiful so my vote goes to her. Jourdan Dunn would be next pick, she looks amazing as well.

8. Zineb October 8, 2011 at 00:55 #

I voted for Kirsten, I liked Milla as well
    I wished if Kimberly Walsh made it to the poll, she looked gorgeous in her Blugirl gown
    But anyway, go Kirsten !

9. TeaAtTwo October 8, 2011 at 01:25 #

Once I saw Kirsten my vote was pretty much done.I couldn’t help but compare everyone else to her.

10. Catherine October 8, 2011 at 01:36 #

Wow! My vote is for Kirsten Dunst!. Very unexpected, I had to take a second look. This look really suits her.She looks beautiful. Simplicity at its finest.

11. patricia October 8, 2011 at 01:59 #

Clemence Poesy in Chanel

because Fan Bingbing in Elie Saab … been there done that…

12. Liz October 8, 2011 at 02:35 #

Fan Bing Bing. She always looks amazing.

13. sam October 8, 2011 at 03:40 #

Kirsten Dunst all the way. This is my favorite white dress worn on the red carpet all year. This is how you wear white without looking like a bride, washed out or tacky. She looks like a snow angel. In fact, this is my favorite red carpet look of the year!

14. Alina October 8, 2011 at 05:32 #

Fan Bingbing in Elie Saab Couture .

15. Ylenia Castellano October 8, 2011 at 10:10 #

All beautiful dresses, worn by beautiful women yet somehow, none of them have the surprising/wow factor to me. Not even Kirsten Dunst’s simple but gorgeous white Derek Lam. I think I would expect all of them at the red carpet (even though we are not so lucky as to see this standard by all contenders every week).

So Im going for Rachel Bilson. I think she makes amazing competition for the rest, considering her look is side walk.

16. DivaDebbi (Beauty & Fashion Blog) October 8, 2011 at 12:57 #

Jourdan, Milla and Frieda were all spectacularly, head to toe gorgeous, but Kirsten’ looked utterly fresh and effortless. She’s my BDOTW.

17. Moxie October 8, 2011 at 15:25 #

My faves were Clemence, Kirsten and Fan BingBing. I voted for Clemence because I love the silhouette. Fan, while lovely, has worn very similar looks (by Elie Saab) before. I love Kirsten’s, but it needed a pop of color somewhere.

18. Jones19 October 8, 2011 at 18:01 #

I would have voted for Fan Bing Bing if her Zuhair Murad look had been up but since it’s not my vote is split between Kirsten and Milla. Kirsten’s minimalism is splendid here but I’m a sucker for sparkle and glamour so I love Milla too.

19. roxana October 11, 2011 at 11:35 #

WELCOME BACK!!!

20. Juanpyx October 11, 2011 at 13:39 #

So happy you are back! ;D

21. DivaDebbi (Beauty & Fashion Blog) October 11, 2011 at 13:59 #

FC!!! Your back!!! We missed you. Glad things are up and running again :) .

22. Jones19 October 11, 2011 at 13:59 #

Thank goodness your site is back up! I was having serious withdrawals.