07.10.11 Sidewalk Style

Sidewalk Style: Rachel Bilson’s Topshop Dress

Rachel Bilson was spotted arriving at the ‘Jimmy Fallon Show’ in New York City yesterday to promote her new CW series, ‘Hart of Dixie’.

The star wore a Topshop rose patch dress with a blue floral print panel on the hem.

Her super-cute dress was paired with a thin green leather belt and yet another Vanessa Bruno blazer.

Rachel accessorized with taupe Christian Louboutin ‘Lady Daf’ pumps and a Chanel shoulder bag.

Flawless makeup and a simple ponytail completed her look.

Which look do you love more. This or her Suno look?

You can buy Rachel’s dress from Topshop US and Topshop International.

Credit: Fame Pictures

Jennifer Hudson In Givenchy & Topshop - The Today Show

Jennifer Hudson In Givenchy & Topshop – The Today Show

Sidewalk Style - Emma Stone In Giambattista Valli

Sidewalk Style – Emma Stone In Giambattista Valli

11 Responses to Sidewalk Style: Rachel Bilson’s Topshop Dress

1. Tatiana October 7, 2011 at 16:35 #

I don’t really get this dress :S that blue panel just looks like a huuuuge ink stain on it. It makes no sense, or is this some sort of new trend like “colorblocking patterns” that I missed? WEIRD. She looks pretty though.

2. Cheryl October 7, 2011 at 16:36 #

Prefer this! But if the blazer is of another bright color I will be thrilled

3. maria October 7, 2011 at 16:47 #

i like the Suno more. I find the jacket here a bit of an afterthought. I might have been nicer in a blue or grey.

• Jones19 October 7, 2011 at 17:18 #

Agreed. Also the shoes are way out of left field. I like this dress but she didn’t style it very well. The Suno look is much better.

• smolls October 7, 2011 at 18:13 #

I totally agree – LOVE the dress but really don’t like the shoes or the blazer with this look. The Suno dress looks better with those shoes too but I like this dress better since it’s something I would wear. :)

4. DivaDebbi (Beauty and Fashion Blog) October 7, 2011 at 18:07 #

Love the dress and shoes. Don’t care for it with the blazer.

5. Amber October 8, 2011 at 01:00 #

It would be cute without the blazer and those horrid shoes.

6. EmilyB - WhatDidSheWear October 8, 2011 at 02:05 #

Her shoes are actually ShoeMint, she designed them. If you look closely there’s no red sole! Xx

7. amber October 11, 2011 at 15:24 #

i actually think the dress is ugly. i like the green belt with it though. loving all the vaness bruno blazers shes been wearing.

8. Tania October 12, 2011 at 00:53 #

Suno I don’t think the blazer and shoes go with this dress.

9. Nadine October 12, 2011 at 02:41 #

I’m not a jacket person, but would pick this look if I had to have one. The dress is totally fun!