Camilla Belle was at the Sony Studios this week to attend The Shakespeare Center Of Los Angeles’ Crystal Quill Awards.

The actress wore a Gucci Resort 2012 dress.

Her orange and black printed georgette long-sleeve crewneck dress was worn with a thin leather black belt.

David Yurman jewels, Gucci black patent leather pumps and a black clutch accessorized her look.

Camilla is becoming quite the unofficial ambassador for the brand as she looks flawless once again in Gucci.

I was really pleased to see a different hairstyle. This voluminous updo adds a bit of personality to the look.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Michael Kors Kerry Centre Flagship Store Opening

Michael Kors Kerry Centre Flagship Store Opening

Fan Bingbing In Elie Saab Couture - 'My Way' Busan International Festival Premiere

Fan Bingbing In Elie Saab Couture – ‘My Way’ Busan International Festival Premiere

17 Responses to Camilla Belle In Gucci – The Shakespeare Center Of Los Angeles’ Crystal Quill Awards

1. Rebecca Z October 7, 2011 at 15:11 #

Gorgeous. Love the dress, shoes and her hair. She looks perfect.

• Alina October 7, 2011 at 15:18 #

Ditto.

• Linda October 7, 2011 at 15:52 #

Agree, could be BDOTW nominee.

• maria October 7, 2011 at 16:28 #

agree to. i love the colours and print of this dress. it’s stunning.

• smolls October 7, 2011 at 18:23 #

Couldn’t agree more – BDOTW for sure! :)

2. Parvati October 7, 2011 at 15:29 #

It’s not a bad look, but I think this hairstyle ages her a bit.

• Pati October 7, 2011 at 17:09 #

Agree. I love the dress, but the hair is aging her a lot, I much prefer the tight side parted ponytail on the model. And I prefer model´s shoes as well.

• Parvati October 7, 2011 at 19:04 #

Yes, the hairstyle is mostly responsible for that, but combined with the dress, I think the result is even worse (as far as the aging-thing is concerned). The dress itself is nice, but its design requires a more youthful hairstyle to prevent it from looking like this. And I agree, that the model’s shoes are better!

3. D October 7, 2011 at 15:36 #

she is so pretty . love this one

4. Gaber October 7, 2011 at 15:51 #

The dress does absolutely nothing for her. The massive print and the shapeless cut – it’s all too much.

I am finding myself quite intrigued by her hairstyle though.

5. Tatiana October 7, 2011 at 16:26 #

Is it just me, or is this look totally aging her? She’s in her 20s, and she looks well in her 30s in this dress and with that hairstyle.

6. rebecca October 7, 2011 at 17:01 #

Camilla Belle always looks gorgeous on the carpet but at the same time whenever I see a picture of her on the red carpet I get SO annoyed because it seems like she’s not a real actress yet gets invited and attends all these parties. Her last film came out in selected theaters in JANUARY and I think she’s attended more red carpets that have nothing to do with her than she has that are related to her movies because she’s barely done any. No offence to Camilla’s fans, I’ve never really seen her in any movie but I’m sure she’s great, but it just irritates me when stars ALWAYS attend events that have nothing to do with them. But ignoring that, this is a gorgeous look on her.

• angel October 14, 2011 at 13:33 #

She released two movies this past month…

7. Jones19 October 7, 2011 at 17:21 #

Great look, she’s looking more and more like Elizabeth Taylor as she ages. The shoes are okay but when I look at the model I can’t help but wish for those pumps.

8. Nat39 October 7, 2011 at 18:19 #

Voted for her other Gucci look last week bdotw (even with that plain hairstyle) This time this harstyle may not be the most flattering but it works with the overall look. Great shoe choice, much better than the model´s, nice clutch, but wouldn´t choose that bracelet and earrings with this kind of dress. Very good overall.

9. Amber October 8, 2011 at 01:06 #

I think this is the very first time that I’ve liked something that Camilla has worn. The black and orange are so flattering, and I really like how she has her hair styled.