16th Annual Busan International Film Festival Red Carpet

Here are some more looks from the 16th Annual Busan International Film Festival which is taking place in Korea.

Kim So-Yeon gives us our second look at a stunning gown from the Salvatore Ferragamo Fall 2011 collection. Her sparkling black strapless gown was teamed with a matching clutch and black satin pumps.
She was my best dressed at this event.

Isabelle Huppert wore what was one of my favourite looks from the Alexandre Vauthier Fall 2011 Couture collection. I say ‘was’ because she turned this fireball gown into a tiny flame.

All the edginess and sex appeal of this gown is totally lost on her.

She further ruins the look with uninspiring black accessories. What a waste of an amazing Couture gown.

Thank God Lady Gaga did justice to this collection.

Park Si-Yeon wore the same Gucci Fall 2011 gown we’ve seen on Rosie Huntington-Whiteley.

The chartreuse floral appliqué asymmetrical top with a sheer full-length black skirt is paired with an Alexander McQueen clutch and black Gucci t-bar sandals.

I love how she styled her hair like the model on the runway.

Despite many of you not being impressed with this Diane von Furstenberg ‘Judith’ draped sequin wrap dress, we are seeing it on the red carpet for the second time this week, and the third time in total this year.

Eum Ji-Won decided to mimic Rosario Dawson’s styling by wrapping the tie around her waist and wearing grey pumps.

Alexandra Burke In River Island - 'You Are The Big Picture' Campaign

Alexandra Burke In River Island – ‘You Are The Big Picture’ Campaign

Camilla Belle In Gucci - The Shakespeare Center Of Los Angeles' Crystal Quill Awards

Camilla Belle In Gucci – The Shakespeare Center Of Los Angeles’ Crystal Quill Awards

11 Responses to 16th Annual Busan International Film Festival Red Carpet

1. Mreid October 7, 2011 at 13:53 #

What a waste of a hot Couture gown indeed. BTW, those grey pumps make no sense, but at least they aren’t black.

2. Alina October 7, 2011 at 14:00 #

Kim So-Yeon and Park Si-Yeon look absolutely stunning.

Isabelle Huppert … I agree – what a waste !

Eum Ji-Won – I’m tired of this dress.

3. robbie October 7, 2011 at 14:02 #

love all the looks except for park yi-seon, absolutely sick and tired of seeing those gucci dresses on the red carpet. isabelle does need better shoes and maybe have it a little more fitted especially the sleeves.

4. Barbs October 7, 2011 at 14:03 #

Why is eveyone styling this beautifull blue dress with grey pumps?! Bahhhhhh

5. Parvati October 7, 2011 at 14:08 #

Except for Isabelle Hupert, I liked all the outfits at this event. Kim So-Yeon looks gorgeous, and so does Park Si-Yeon. I think I might actually prefer this Gucci dress on her rather than on Rosie Huntigton-Whiteley, mainly because Park Si-Yeon opted for an updo, which suits this dress better than hair down. As for Eum Ji-Won, I definitely think she wore this Diane Von Furstenberg better than both Rosario Dawson and Leona Lewis. However, I don’t get why all of them paired the dress with grey pumps! There are plenty of nice sandals or pumps in much more interesting colours!

6. Jones19 October 7, 2011 at 14:41 #

Kim So-Yeon: Stunning. I love that she let the dress to all the talking.

Isabelle Huppert: I don’t like the dress on the runway and it went from bad to worse on her, no thanks.

Park Si-Yeon: She looks amazing but everyone pales in comparison to Rosie Huntington-Whitely IMO.

Eum Ji-Won: The grey pumps are baffling, didn’t like them on Rosario and don’t like them on her. They ruin an otherwise okay dress.

7. rebecca October 7, 2011 at 14:59 #

I’m sorry, but as gorgeous Park Si-Yeon’s was, no one can top Rosie Huntington-Whiteley. I much prefer Park’s styling ot be completely honest because I really wished she wore her hair up like Park and the model did, but Rosie gave me the goosebumps and the wow factor. Park gave me the ‘dang it, I wish she wore this before Rosie’ face.

8. noo October 7, 2011 at 16:29 #

i love kim’s ferragamo dress :D despite not thinking the collection was so special when i first saw it, kim and milla jovovich changed my mind :D hopefully we’ll see more of it!

9. Lwren October 7, 2011 at 17:09 #

Actually,I prefer Huppert,cez she can make herself seemed more stunning than the gown,only French lady can do it.

10. smolls October 7, 2011 at 18:29 #

Isabelle Huppert hurts my feelings wearing this dress – it’s so stunning on the model, but she somehow makes this dress look terrible. :(
    Park Si-Yeon looks gorgeous – I really love that dress!
    Eum Ji-Won looks beautiful in this dress but I’m not a fan of the shoes…there are so many other shoes to choose from that would’ve lifted this look instead of pulling it down…

11. Tahlia October 8, 2011 at 08:18 #

I can’t look past the sleeves on the Alexandre Vauthier dress.. who let her leave the house like that?