Nicola Roberts In Luisa Beccaria – 2011 Pride of Britain Awards

Nicola Roberts was the 3rd member of ‘Girls Aloud’ who attended the 2011 Pride of Britain Awards last night.

The red haired singer is never one to stand in the background, so she opted for this pink feminine Luisa Beccaria Spring 2011 dress.

Her pink fluffy dress with a striped detail was paired with a gold heart-shaped necklace.

Miu Miu bi-colour peep-toes and a white Moschino bag with a gold chain and glitter bow trim details completed her look.

Credit: Style.com & INFPhoto

X Factor: Sunday Week 9 – Cheryl Cole In Zuhair Murad

X Factor: Sunday Week 9 – Cheryl Cole In Zuhair Murad

Eva Green In Emilio Pucci - 'Perfect Sense' London Premiere

Eva Green In Emilio Pucci – ‘Perfect Sense’ London Premiere

25 Responses to Nicola Roberts In Luisa Beccaria – 2011 Pride of Britain Awards

1. robbie October 4, 2011 at 20:06 #

hate the hair. the rest is nice, although saying that not a fan of the necklace.

2. Rebecca Z October 4, 2011 at 20:07 #

She looks gorgeous except for that overwhelming hair–do something with it!

3. Moxie October 4, 2011 at 20:07 #

Lovely, but I wish she’d worn her hair back or up.

4. Parvati October 4, 2011 at 20:28 #

The dress is very cute and the outfit itself is beautiful, but I feel it’s a bit too girly for Nicola. I wish she would have had it shortened (just a little bit!) and maybe worn accessories that would be less cutesy – but still, subtle enough to match the style of the dress.

• Nat39 October 4, 2011 at 23:34 #

This is a very delicate feminine dress. However, she manages to turn it into something cutesy, cheesy, and overly girly. That glitter bow kills it for me completely.

5. Anna October 4, 2011 at 20:30 #

Oh! Sooo boring

6. Foteini P. October 4, 2011 at 20:54 #

I love this look!! The dress and the bag are perfect!! :)

7. andrea October 4, 2011 at 20:59 #

This dress is more flattering on the model, the bodice and skirt are both shorter on the model’s dress, why did she modify it? The fabric is light and flouncy and the extra length just weighs it down. And the necklace is all wrong too, a daintier version would have suited this look better.

• KateS October 4, 2011 at 23:35 #

I don’t think it’s modified, she’s just much shorter than the model, so everything looks bigger and sits lower, plus she’s standing still so she doesn’t get the motion through the skirt.. I agree the proportions are much better on the model.

• andrea October 5, 2011 at 16:07 #

Are you sure its not modified? On the model, the line details on the skirt stop at the hem, on Nicola the lines end at least 8 inches above the hem. I’m pretty sure the bodice was elongated too

8. Pati October 4, 2011 at 21:26 #

Is it only me, or is this look soooo Carrie Bradshaw!!?? Sarah Jessica Parker would rock this look with some cool accessories and by showing off movement and volume of the skirt!!! Nicola´s look is good but it could have been so much better with the right attitude.

9. DivaDebbi (Beauty and Fashion Blog) October 4, 2011 at 21:59 #

I like it so much more on the runway and definitely prefer the length. I dont’ care for the heavy gold pendant or this (gorgeous) Chanel bag with this delicate dress. A miss.

• Elaine2 October 4, 2011 at 23:19 #

hate the necklace and bag with this dress. Awful! (they would be awesome with something totally different than this dress.)

10. Shaina October 4, 2011 at 22:01 #

I dont like the necklace with this dress but other than that she looks amazing.

11. maria October 4, 2011 at 22:05 #

off all the three girls i love this the best. I could have done without the necklace but otherwise this dress is so pretty and feminine.

12. Leah October 4, 2011 at 22:16 #

Cute look, very feminine.

BTW, FC will you be doing a post on Florence Welch’s looks in her new video ‘Shake Out’? I see she’s wearing Valentino & Elie Saab couture!

13. kimi xx October 4, 2011 at 22:23 #

The accessories seems too much, like too big for such a delicate feminine dress. And I wish she went back to her vibrant red hair. Overall, its quite nice, not stunning like she usual do though.

14. P October 4, 2011 at 23:13 #

on the runway the dress looks so delicate and ethereal but nicola has for some reason flattened down and it loses it’s soft touch when she pairs it with heavy make up and big hair – i wish she could’ve gone for a diane kruger style updo and soft makeup, then the acessories wouldn’t have made it looks so tacky and costume like

15. KateS October 4, 2011 at 23:41 #

Pretty, but it’s a twee dress to begin with, and with those accessories it’s all a bit too saccharine for me. It’s like an outfit chosen and styled by a little girl.

16. Jerusa October 5, 2011 at 02:47 #

She looks pretty! But I think the bag and the necklace are too heavy for such a soft and delicate dress.

17. Sarah October 5, 2011 at 05:38 #

Are you sure the bag is Chanel? It looks a lot like this one to me, which is by Moschino http://tooklookbook.com/brands/moschino/accessories-2011-fall-winter/look-6

• Fashion Critic October 5, 2011 at 08:06 #

thanks. You are right

18. Emi October 5, 2011 at 08:13 #

I think that the dress looks cheap on her. The hair is ugly and I don’t understand why some girls/women take bags on the red carpet. Small purses and clutches are a different things.

19. Jones19 October 5, 2011 at 10:14 #

The length is awkward but I like what she was going for, she just misses the mark though.

20. Mick October 5, 2011 at 11:11 #

The dress is amazing, but I hate the styling: the bag and necklace most definitely have to go.