Who Wore Emilio Pucci Better? Constance Jablonski or Ciara

Constance Jablonski wore this sexy Emilio Pucci Fall 2011 dress to the amfAR Milano 2011 event which took place during Milan Fashion Week.

The supermodel’s sexy eggplant baroque-inspired sheer dress with a high neckline revealed her black bra and panties.

Her look included a black clutch and black patent ankle strap heels.

Ciara wore the same dress on Friday whilst attending the Hogan by Karl Lagerfeld Spring 2012 presentation during Paris Fashion Week.

The singer opted for a black body suit, which means she was more covered up than Constance.

She also opted for black heels and wore her hair back in a tight ponytail.

Ciara wins for me. Many of you accused Ciara of looking tacky by revealing her body suit, but I think it’s a classier and less obvious alternative to Constance’s revealing bra and panties.

Credit: Style.com, Fame Pictures & Getty

Loewe Spring 2012

Loewe Spring 2012

Dw by Kanye West Spring 2012

Dw by Kanye West Spring 2012

22 Responses to Who Wore Emilio Pucci Better? Constance Jablonski or Ciara

1. TeaAtTwo October 3, 2011 at 10:13 #

Wouldn’t nude underwear have been a better choice?

2. Dee October 3, 2011 at 10:51 #

Either way it’s revealing so why not go all the way? I think Constance looks amazing, and I like her shoes more so she wins for me.

3. Francesca October 3, 2011 at 11:20 #

Constance is just way too beautiful and has more class in this dress for me, so she is an easy win.

4. Linda October 3, 2011 at 13:22 #

Ciara and the bodysuit lose again for me! Constance looks classier in the bra and panties. The bodysuit looks terrible.

5. june October 3, 2011 at 14:04 #

i really would have preferred a nude slip. it’s tacky both ways, imho

• pam October 3, 2011 at 20:07 #

Agreed.

6. justme October 3, 2011 at 14:50 #

I like it better with bra and panties than with that bodysuit. I also much prefer Constance’s heels.

7. AW October 3, 2011 at 15:01 #

Wow I never thought people would actually consider someone in visible bra and panties to be “classier”. Apparently light hair and eyes go a long way to cover up tackiness.

I’m no Ciara fan but she wins by a mile.

• pam October 3, 2011 at 20:07 #

Exactly.

• hauteness October 4, 2011 at 14:23 #

Wow! my thoughts exactly. The bra and panties actually brings the whole look down (despite her wearing better shoes ;-)

8. JJovana3 October 3, 2011 at 15:31 #

Neither. The dress is tacky and so is almost everything that comes off Pucci runway. Expensive skank-wear, to be honest.

9. DivaDebbi (Beauty and Fashion Blog) October 3, 2011 at 16:27 #

I am first seeing the black bodysuit for the first time up close. I think its better than the panties, but much prefer however they figured out the undergarments on the runway…clean with no distractions.

10. Nat39 October 3, 2011 at 17:37 #

Ciara, without a doubt, love that look on her, she rocks it, the body suit actually works great (as opposed to Constance´s super tacky exposed underwear way) – it takes the subdued nude slip version to an after-dark bold sexyness which works so well for her, much prefer her more flattering makeup and hair.

11. WendyB October 3, 2011 at 17:38 #

I just can’t deal with anything sheer. I’d wear it with a slip!

12. pam October 3, 2011 at 20:15 #

Does the designer not line the dress so that undergarments or a lining in the wearer’s skin tone can be selected? Or does he really expect you to wear it with your underpants (or god forbid your lady bits) showing? I wish I could see Ciara without the flash photo. It is possible that the body suit was not quite so noticeable in real life. Of course we are talking about Ciara, so who knows? Constance had to know we would be able to see her underwear.

13. Julie October 3, 2011 at 22:29 #

Just not into the ‘look at my underwear!’ look.

14. Luna October 4, 2011 at 03:57 #

Constance for the win! Anyway it s a lost battle for Ciara. WHATEVER Constance Jablonski wears she will NEVER EVER looks tacky. And I m not saying that because she is blond blue eyes. It’s just a fact Constance is incredibly gracious and classy. She has that natural elegance, the way she walks, the way she talks, the way she moves. Sorry Ciara.

15. hauteness October 4, 2011 at 14:30 #

Ciara wins for me. I’ll agree that she’s not usually very classy, but she took the modest route with the bodysuit. And considering she could’ve worn thongs and no bra at all (it IS Ciara after all)…I think this was great choice for her! :-)

16. Shaina October 4, 2011 at 22:36 #

I agree, Ciara’s bodysuit was a little more classier than the bra and panties. Either way, both ladies look great.

17. T. October 7, 2011 at 16:03 #

To be honest? I don’t like it on both!