Sidewalk Style: Lady Gaga’s Viktor & Rolf Mustard Pant Suit

Lady Gaga was spotted out in New York City heading to the Beacon Theatre on Friday night.

The singer has been dressing relatively normally these past few outings, yet I’m still expecting something crazy from her at any moment.

On this occasion she wore a Viktor & Rolf Resort 2012 pant suit.

Her on-trend mustard suit with black trims was worn sans top to reveal a black balconette bra.

It’s impossible to know which shoes she wore as her pants were way too long.

A navy textured clutch, dark shades and a floral headband completed her look.

How long do you think this current normal dressing phase of Gaga’s will last?

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Sonia Rykiel Spring 2012

Sonia Rykiel Spring 2012

Loewe Spring 2012

Loewe Spring 2012

20 Responses to Sidewalk Style: Lady Gaga’s Viktor & Rolf Mustard Pant Suit

1. maria October 3, 2011 at 08:24 #

Wow! She looks amazing! So stylish

2. Michelle October 3, 2011 at 09:05 #

Great outfit! I cringed when I saw that the hem of the pants were wet due to the wet pavement, the only fault in this outfit as you said was that the pants were too long

3. Kathryn October 3, 2011 at 11:02 #

Woah…Gaga is staring to look like an actual human again. Such a relief.

4. laura D October 3, 2011 at 13:06 #

*Love*

5. Linda October 3, 2011 at 13:24 #

I don’t know how long it will last, but this is the best she’s ever looked as far as I know.

• maria October 3, 2011 at 18:11 #

she picks really great pieces for her “normal” phase, they are somewhat quirky and a bit avantgardish…

6. robbie October 3, 2011 at 13:29 #

gorgeous outfit, no doubt though she wore those ridiculous bricks on her feet though. i really wish she would start wearing a shirt this look could have been perfect had she wore a shirt.

have to admit though i am getting fed up of mustard already.

7. dee October 3, 2011 at 13:39 #

I like it. It’s a shame about the pants getting wet. I think she is gonna revert back to her crazy outfits very soon.

8. D October 3, 2011 at 14:32 #

WOW!! GAGA!

9. Lucie October 3, 2011 at 15:14 #

This is the only time I think she looks good! The rest, to me… are just costumes.

10. Jones19 October 3, 2011 at 15:28 #

I’m loving this phase of hers, she looks chic here and the hair and makeup are flawless.

11. doc October 3, 2011 at 15:30 #

She should have gone for the shirt and tie combo with it. I think she could have pulled it off.

12. JJovana3 October 3, 2011 at 15:35 #

She looks amazing! I much prefer her like this, lady like and polished over the insanity she calls fashion.

13. JacobGH October 3, 2011 at 15:54 #

How long do you think this current normal dressing phase of Gaga’s will last?

Hopefully forever.

14. Moxie October 3, 2011 at 16:05 #

If the pants had been hemmed properly they probably wouldn’t have gotten that wet. I like her normal looks, but I’m sure when performing she’ll go back to her unusual looks.

15. monica October 3, 2011 at 17:31 #

she looks hot. hope she keeps this up. i want that suit, i will find me one similar in the consignment shop or thrift shop. lol.

16. Hannah October 3, 2011 at 17:49 #

I just os wish that she would hav eworn some kidn of top, because I am frankly bored of seeing Lady Gaga’s underwear or lack thereof. I also sincerely hope that this overtly long trouser trend stops, because I just don’t get it. I think it makes peple looks shorter, ntolonger, and case in point with Gaga, your hems will just get ruined. Simple as.

17. Nat39 October 3, 2011 at 18:31 #

This type of “relatively normal” dressing is still quite a distance away from actual normal (the exposed bra, the oversized shades, the artificial hairstyle with the floral headband say it all). So, hopefully, the real “normal normal” will be the next phase rather than reversing to her regular abnormal.

18. Fer October 4, 2011 at 03:59 #

Oh please, i really can’t stand how people say that Lady Gaga is starting to look “normal”, come on anyone anyone else, ANYONE, with that hair, that … look, would be tagged as ridiculous and it’s like… just ’cause it’s lady gaga, she is Well dressed or normally dressed, i just don’t get it, i LIKE lady gaga’s music, really much, but it’s like i don’t get her point in “fashion”, it’s like once somewhere they said that lady gaga does not know to dress for fashion, the makes COSTUMES, and that is the reality of all this, that’s NOT fashion, that’s NOT a trend because come on no normal girl would walk in her ugly shoes, and FC i am not against your points, you are a fashion lover, and i know, that maybe for you this is like a relief that Gaga is toning down a little bit, but… i just don’t ger her. For me she just makes me feel like she is an attention seeker, and that’s a shame because she has an amazing AMAZING voice and songs, but … hell she just can’t stick to be a genuine person… i just aaa, i just get sad.

19. Giuseppi Giraffe October 4, 2011 at 17:24 #

I hope it lasts a long time. The costume thing was cool for shows, but it got old. She looks really good here- shoulda kept the necktie though :)