Critics may have panned Kanye West’s first womenswear collection, but Sama Abu Khadra and Haya Abu Khadra have given the designer/rapper their seal of approval.

The 16-year-old twin sisters, who are fashion buyers for their mother’s boutique, sat front row at the Givenchy show yesterday, wearing looks from Dw by Kanye West Spring 2012 which was presented on Saturday.

Sama on the right teamed her zipper accented dress with a beaded jacket and the black Giuseppe Zanotti shoes from the same presentation.

Haya wore a cool belted beaded jacket with a wool A-line skirt and nude strappy Zanotti sandals.

You may have written Kanye’s design talents off, but I don’t think this is the last time we will see his collection on the red carpet.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Sidewalk Style: Heidi Klum In Balenciaga

Sidewalk Style: Heidi Klum In Balenciaga

Anna Wintour In Prada - Dw by Kanye West Spring 2012 Presentation

Anna Wintour In Prada – Dw by Kanye West Spring 2012 Presentation

15 Responses to Sama Abu Khadra and Haya Abu Khadra In Dw by Kanye West – Givenchy Spring 2012 Presentation

1. Cheryl October 3, 2011 at 17:11 #

I’m dying to see someone in the off shoulder + mermaid skirt combo. Imagine someone like Dianne Kruger ! I will just faint.

2. mm October 3, 2011 at 17:16 #

I agree this is not the last showing of DW by Kanye West. Kanye is not the best rapper by far and has managed to become one of the most successful rap artist. He has that type of determination, i am sure if he wants a long fashion career he will do it.

The twins look good in his designs.

3. Emalie October 3, 2011 at 17:18 #

The clothes are cool. But the girls’ hair!

And they’re buyers for their mother’s store at 16? I’m a couple of years older than them and I have 4 years of school left

4. Jones19 October 3, 2011 at 17:48 #

They look good, I’m not hating it.

5. lola October 3, 2011 at 18:22 #

iidont think this line is bad nor spectacular. There are certain pieces that i would wear, and people need to give him a chance, I think he is only being critized because he is kanye west. I have definetly seen worse collections then this… there was this one in particular, I have the images in my mind , I just cant remember who it was by.

• Ylenia Castellano October 3, 2011 at 22:56 #

+1 Im boiling hot just looking at them, even though I do like the clothes.

• Ylenia Castellano October 3, 2011 at 22:58 #

Ooopps! This +1 was meant to be for Maria’s comment below.

6. maria October 3, 2011 at 18:49 #

i don’t dislike the clothes but to me that is a total winter/fall look. nothing spring like about it.

7. Sabrina October 3, 2011 at 19:15 #

I don’t dislike the clothes at all. There just OK.

8. noo October 3, 2011 at 20:31 #

just like the whole collection, this has a winter feel to it, but they look stunning and it shows that the collection can be well mixed and matched :D

9. Lee Ann October 3, 2011 at 21:40 #

Hideous. Don’t give up the day job Kanye!

10. sasha October 4, 2011 at 00:04 #

As for this shoe it’s basically on the sales floor at Century 21 by Allessandro Dell Aqua. I just saw it yesterday…

11. Cheryl Wong October 4, 2011 at 12:39 #

I’m interested in seeing more of what Kanye can do. This is only the first collection after all. Stella McCartney was written off when she first started in the business and now you can’t walk outside without seeing any of her influences. Not that I’m saying Kanye would be anything remotely like Stella. Just saying that he should be given a chance.

• Giuseppi Giraffe October 4, 2011 at 17:26 #

I have trouble taking the guy seriously, but who knows. Some of these pieces are nice, some are not. Good luck, Kanye.

12. Shaina October 4, 2011 at 22:27 #

I’m also interested in seing what else Kanye can do. So far I like a few of the pieces. The twins look great here. I’m loving the off-white and beige tones.