Lea Michele In The Row – Hogan by Karl Lagerfeld’s Spring 2012 Presentation

Lea Michele also attended the Hogan by Karl Lagerfeld Spring 2012 presentation in Paris on Friday night.

The ‘Glee’ star is really trying to make it as a front row regular this Spring 2012 season, after attending Jason Wu and Alexander Wang’s shows in New York.

On this occasion she wore a black The Row Fall 2011 look.

The black maxi dress with sheer layers and lace totally overwhelms her.

Even though she played down the look with simple black peep-toes, the dress is so baggy that I don’t even think a belt would’ve saved this look.

Beauty-wise, she is gorgeous, which is a shame because everything else is so bad.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Dw by Kanye West Spring 2012

Dw by Kanye West Spring 2012

Andrew Gn Spring 2012

Andrew Gn Spring 2012

29 Responses to Lea Michele In The Row – Hogan by Karl Lagerfeld’s Spring 2012 Presentation

1. Emalie October 3, 2011 at 13:07 #

This look is just really really bad. It completely overwhelms her. It looks like a big bag made out of lace. Make up is nice though.

• Elaine2 October 3, 2011 at 16:04 #

2. dee October 3, 2011 at 13:44 #

I agree with you FC. She doesn’t hav ethe height to pull off this dress.

3. jx October 3, 2011 at 14:15 #

add a belt and put this dress one someone else then it’s saved.

4. Christine October 3, 2011 at 14:26 #

I quite like it. The dress is beautiful and much nicer without the jumper worn on the catwalk. I agree that it is rather shapeless and baggy on her but it makes a refreshing change from the bandage dresses that, after all these years, still seem to be in vogue.

• Ylenia Castellano October 3, 2011 at 18:10 #

5. justme October 3, 2011 at 14:44 #

She needs to recognize her height and stop playing. I mean, come on! The dress, as worn by the model, barely touches the floor but on Lea, it’s training on the floor even though she’s holding it up lol.

From what I can see, her shoes are nice though. So that’s not a total bust.

• G October 4, 2011 at 06:35 #

She seems to be in denial about how petite she is. It’s a shame because when she works WITH her size rather than against it she looks a million times better.

6. AW October 3, 2011 at 14:51 #

Honestly I think a lot of the looks that The Row produces are unflattering and not very chic so this falls right in line.

At least she’s not wearing Maniacs or some other work shoe.

7. Emma October 3, 2011 at 15:06 #

I think if she threw on a belt with it, it’d be great. I don’t mind it being so big – she just needs a little shape to it. LOVE the makeup/hair/shoes.

8. Lana October 3, 2011 at 15:10 #

This is TRAGIC!

9. Laura October 3, 2011 at 15:12 #

Better than the last dress by The Row she wore, and that’s about all the good I can say. I feel like the only way a person can pull off this dress is if they are pregnant or really tall. Lea is very obviously neither.

I don’t really like the styling either. I’m a huge Estee Stanley fan, but I feel like maybe it’s time for Lea to try a different stylist because I’m growing very disenchanted with her style.

10. Jones19 October 3, 2011 at 15:26 #

That just looks sad…poor Lea.

11. JJovana3 October 3, 2011 at 15:34 #

Once again she piles on dresses that DO NOT work on her petite frame. Lately, she swims in fabric!
    I get it, she wants to establish unique style, but if something is just not working for you, stop pushing it and be yourself.

12. Hermoine October 3, 2011 at 16:10 #

She looks like she is playing dress up in her mom’s clothing.

13. DivaDebbi (Beauty and Fashion Blog) October 3, 2011 at 16:17 #

She looks like a lace house. I gasped when I saw this shot.

Can we have a WDOTH FC?! Pretty please?!…

14. Miguel October 3, 2011 at 16:51 #

I think that if she had wore a belt that matched the fucsia from the heels, the look woulv’ve been better

15. Hannah October 3, 2011 at 17:46 #

Except for her shoes thsi is just all bad. I like that the shoes have the pink at the front with the peeptoe, and from the photos on getty it seems that they have a large portion of hot pink round the back too, but that is no way makes up for the outfit. This does not work on her. Unless she’s pregnant, which I doub,t I see no reason for this to have happened. also the photo on getty of her pulling in her lips is just bizarre, she is pretty but the over-smilign and the j-lo sex face attempts are not working for her. I reall yhonestly thought it was J-Woww from a distance. http://www.gettyimages.co.uk/detail/127721100/Getty-Images-Entertainment

16. Nat39 October 3, 2011 at 18:03 #

Rule 1 – If the dress makes you look pregnant (my apologies if she is) stay away from it, far away. This is really BAD. Did she even look in a mirror because she looks so happy and radiant…

17. oksana October 3, 2011 at 18:26 #

i love the row so much, they made clothes so for me. i think this one should not wear with high heels, it is no no for this dress, kind of killing it. and that pink shade, seriously? this dress meant to be cold, cool, edgy not pretty cute sweet. not smiling. definitely not with lea’s smiling. i think she seriously killed the dress. thanks lea. wear something else if you wanna be cute. this is what i thought when looked at it.

• mol October 4, 2011 at 00:42 #

I think you are right, I like the Row too and Lea is not a fit for them….

18. Zineb October 3, 2011 at 19:36 #

I kinda like it actually. This look is very Mary-Kate, I think that only her can pull off this look

• Carmen October 4, 2011 at 00:22 #

I agree!

19. argentina October 3, 2011 at 20:27 #

That happens when you askfor an outfit to Queen Latifah

20. molly October 4, 2011 at 00:21 #

This is a great dress on her, but its way to big.
    I love her hair and makeup, and the shoes are super cute. She looks great when she doesnt try so hard.

21. nadine October 4, 2011 at 00:46 #

Oh vey.

22. cara October 4, 2011 at 00:48 #

she just screams try-hard

23. Jess2 October 4, 2011 at 16:03 #

Pity as she looked really good at the Jason Wu show in New York.

24. Shaina October 4, 2011 at 22:31 #

I love the shoes, but everything else, minus the makeup, is a disaster.