Best Dressed Of The Week – Miranda Kerr & Crystal Renn In Zac Posen

A simple white tee and leather shorts beat out many red carpet looks including a Couture dress this week.

You were blown away by Miranda Kerr’s simple, stylist-free, effortless, street-style look this week.

My favourite was Crystal Renn in Zac Posen.

The model looked amazing wearing a gold sequinned gown with a chic updo and beautiful red lips.

Our choices couldn’t be more different.

Effortless street-style versus high-octane glamour.

Credit: Fame Pictures & Getty

Who Was Your Best Dressed This Week?

Who Was Your Best Dressed This Week?

Sonia Rykiel Spring 2012

Sonia Rykiel Spring 2012

9 Responses to Best Dressed Of The Week – Miranda Kerr & Crystal Renn In Zac Posen

1. noo October 3, 2011 at 05:37 #

crystal’s sparkly return to the spotlight blew me away :D she and zac posen made magic as always !!!

2. Elaine October 3, 2011 at 09:48 #

While I appreciate your choice I find it refreshing to see such effortless street style against all the red carpet gowns, therefore Miranda was my clear winner

• molly October 4, 2011 at 03:00 #

3. TeaAtTwo October 3, 2011 at 10:16 #

With a special shout-out to Ryan Gosling ofc ;)

4. Jones19 October 3, 2011 at 15:29 #

Yay I’m glad you picked Crystal, she was my choice too. I’m glad Ryan got so many votes, he looked amazing in that green suit.

5. Nat39 October 3, 2011 at 17:52 #

Miranda winning feels like a joke as her look is so plain and ordinary – no style, chic,or sophistication, etc.of any kind – just all legs and pure cuteness but wait OMG those adorable dimples and red lips WOW take the look on a whole new level WOW :) Hilarious! Feels more like “So you think you are pretty” than bdotw.

• JT October 4, 2011 at 01:52 #

Completely agree, totally underwhelmed by this look and even little bit confused by it. She’s paired some very random pieces together. The shoes with the bag and the white t-shirt…none of it works well together. There are times when casual can look very chic and sophisticated, but this is definitely not one of those times.

I voted for Crystal Renn in Zac Posen. The gown is stunning and she wears it so well.

6. oksana October 3, 2011 at 18:37 #

thanks for choosing chrystal renn. i feel cold about zac posen but this one i liked it because of her. her face is amazing, i voted for her.

7. Lucía October 4, 2011 at 13:31 #

I voted for Miranda..she looked amazing.