Sidewalk Style: Miranda Kerr’s Leather Shorts & Miu Miu Bag

I just can’t stand how flawless Miranda Kerr is.

The Australian supermodel was in Paris to walk in the Dior Spring 2012 show this afternoon.

Whilst most of us fashion folk who packed for Fall are struggling in this heatwave, Miranda looked cool and effortless on her way to the Musée Rodin.

She was captured looking gorgeous wearing a simple white tee with black leather shorts.

How do these supermodels do it? Life is just not fair.

If I wore something this basic, it would look so ordinary, but Miranda looks like a superstar with her shades, divine red pout and burgundy pumps.

A Miu Miu top handle bag completed her look.

This is a BDOTW contender in my eyes.

Do you agree?

Credit: Fame Pictures

45 thoughts on “Sidewalk Style: Miranda Kerr’s Leather Shorts & Miu Miu Bag

1. Christina

I definitely find this BDOTW worthy.
    Not every look has got to be a princess gown or a dramatically ‘edgy’ and/or sexy dress worn by either Rosie or Diane to get on the list, in my opinion.

2. pam

I will never ever like high heels with shorts. As for why she looks so good, a lot of it has to do with that t shirt. It may look simple, but she obviously went to the trouble of finding one that fits. It is not too tight, not too baggy. The length hits at the flattering part of her hips. She rolled the sleeves to create a more flattering sleeve length. The collar lies flat and isn’t too tight around the neck. Basic yes, but not done without some thought and effort. Still, I wish she was wearing a cute pair of sandals instead of those heels.

3. Jen

I think it’s a bdotw contender. It’s effortless and relaxed … and how often can you say that about leather clothing?

1. Elaine

This is unreal – it really does look like shes on a photo shoot.
      amazing and definitely BDOTW worthy!

4. Fiona

Miranda Kerr always looks better in her street-style looks than her red carpet or official business looks, perhaps she should take over her own styling for events as she obviously knows what looks best on her. Love the red lips (how can you go wrong with lips like that?)

5. Cheryl

I’m a big fan of hers! I agree, life is so unfair. Miranda is not just hot but cute at the same time too.

Sigh.

6. molly

She is my style icon. Whenever I see her, she looks so effortless and put together, but also totally ladylike which is odd considering how short that skirt is. She has the best street style out of most celebs I have seen.

7. Gaber

I’d put this up for BDOTW.
    As far as I can remember, this is the first look that even remotely excited me this week.

8. Emi

I love this look and I envy her… I think that this is a BDOTW, totally. It’s easy to stand out with amazing gowns so this “effortless” outfit deserves to be on the poll.

9. dunzoo

great look, although i prefer flats with mini shorts.. of course miranda is a pretty girl, but as for models i ‘m not a fan of cute girls with commercial look, i prefer real high fashion girls with more striking features, such as Jacqulyn J, melissa T …

10. rebecca

BEST DRESSED OF THE WEEK PLEASE! A look that isn’t styled by anyone but herself, and a gorgeous, simplistic and beautiful one that she manages to work at that!

1. Mol

Sorry,gotta get used to this iPad – anyway,simple yes , but also right on the mark with the purple shoes to red lips, the simple but as someone already pointed out, perfectly styled white tee, love the bag and the leather shorts add a good little zing. It’s just sooo well done (even though she leaves me vibrating with envy!)

11. anne

come on FC you know you have the body to pull this off easily. you would look equally great, the secret for a simple outfit is having the right attitude. having said that i did vote for her in BDOTW and that’s saying a lot, considering my huge crush for Ryan Gosling. Have a great week end!

12. jess

she looks ab fab. i am so jealous but is that a fag in her hand?? Not a great message to send to fans if it is and for her new baby boy

13. Hannah

Hi FC, I know you posted this a whiel ago, well a few days ago but since it’s fashion week time flies, but I thik that her shorts are by the row and the shoes are, I think, the YSL Opyum pump. Ad I think her sunglasses are Céline, but they might not be :S