Jennifer Lopez was back on the red carpet for the iHeartRadio Festival in Las Vegas.

She wore a youthful Camilla and Marc ‘Protean’ dress from the Resort 2011 collection.

The fitted halter mini dress had a pink strip going down the centre was complemented by her pink Jimmy Choo ‘Kiln’ embellished peep-toe booties and a Carrera y Carrera Tiger ring.

The glowing diva opted for sultry makeup, wavy hair and gold nail polish.

I love everything about this look, but I question her choice of clutch.

For her performance, Jennifer donned an elaborate Falguni and Shane Peacock fringed dress to perform her new single ‘Papi’, plus her other well-known hits including ‘Get Right’, ‘On The Floor’, ‘Let’s Get Loud’ and ‘Jenny From The Block’.

The dress was paired with nude fishnet tights which were lightly embellished like her dress.

This sultry number gave her plenty of movement on stage, so much so that she flashed her famous derriere to the crowd several times.

Not that they were complaining.

Credit: Camilla and Marc & Getty

Sidewalk Style: Ryan Gosling In Salvatore Ferragamo

Sidewalk Style: Ryan Gosling In Salvatore Ferragamo

On The Gossip Girl Set With Leighton Meester In Alberta Ferretti

On The Gossip Girl Set With Leighton Meester In Alberta Ferretti

18 Responses to Jennifer Lopez In Camilla and Marc & Falguni and Shane Peacock – iHeartRadio Music Festival

1. la mala September 30, 2011 at 13:55 #

i would love to see a bag swap like you do sometimes for shoes, FC. i agree that this clutch is a downer for such an otherwise upbeat look.

2. couturecoco September 30, 2011 at 13:58 #

I surprised I really like the white dress on her – she looks great!
    As for the little red fringe number, not so much. At all. Yes, she’s a performer et al but really, I think there’s a time to maybe leave your behind to the imagination, you know? Oh, I get it maybe she wasn’t ALLOWED to flash it before when she was married…OK, hope she’s happy now.

• Rebecca Z September 30, 2011 at 17:30 #

Has she been hiding her behind for the last 7 years? Must have missed that :>. Anyway, she has great genes and she knows how to keep them working for her!

3. maria September 30, 2011 at 14:18 #

not liking the hair and makeup in the first picture. I do like the dress and how it fits her.

4. Parvati September 30, 2011 at 14:43 #

The red dress is just OK, I’m not wowed by it. However, the Camila & Marc dress is very cute, along with the matching sandals. I wish I could say the same about her clutch. Such a bright outfit with a black clutch… no, wrong choice.

5. AW September 30, 2011 at 16:06 #

I love the white dress and she looks great in it. I don’t typically think that neckline flatters most women but she pulls it off nicely.

Her shoes are beautiful but i’m really over booties.

The clutch looks like an afterthought

6. Elaine2 September 30, 2011 at 16:42 #

The dress is too tight on her, I prefer the look of the runway model. The way it creases at the hip area on her is what makes it a dud in my view.

7. Pati September 30, 2011 at 17:08 #

haha, I thought exactly the same- why black clutch?? Other than that the look is great. I am not a fan of the red look though, those glimmering fishnet tights remind me of circus performers….

8. Molly September 30, 2011 at 17:10 #

I find this look tacky from top to bottom. Don’t mind the dress as presented on the model, but the heels, the too-tight fit, and the hair push it into a territory that totally kills any appeal the dress may have had.

9. Nat39 September 30, 2011 at 17:39 #

Love her in that white mini dress, she brings it to life (it looks so dull on the model).

10. DivaDebbi (Beauty and Fashion Blog) September 30, 2011 at 18:04 #

I’m on the fence. I might love it better on someone a little less curvy. Jennifer is smoking hot though!
    Agree about the clutch…it’s the color is too heavy looking.

11. Hersi September 30, 2011 at 18:12 #

i would have preferred if she had put her hair up

12. Armaghan September 30, 2011 at 19:48 #

The white dress is Too tight and too short.Looks cheap.

13. justme September 30, 2011 at 19:53 #

With her hair down, she looks like she has no neck. She should have followed the model’s example and opted for a updo. And while they compliement her dress, I’m not a fan of her shoes.

14. Ariel September 30, 2011 at 20:06 #

She looks fabulous in the white dress. Love her Choos! It is also good to see Falguni being worn both in Hollywood and Bollywood! As for Bollywood, Freida along with many other Bollywood actresses glammed up the GQ Men of the Year awards! Spotted Versace, Pucci, Dior, and Gucci. Will you be posting?

• Fashion Critic September 30, 2011 at 20:48 #

unfortunately no.

None of the photo agencies I use have the pictures.

The pictures on other website are heavily tagged and I won’t use them.

Its always a hassle to find pictures from events in India, which is why I don’t feature many India stars

15. Jones19 September 30, 2011 at 20:49 #

Love the white dress and pink sandals. The stage look is alright, it probably looks better in motion.

16. Jackie October 1, 2011 at 03:12 #