Ciara In Emilio Pucci – Hogan by Karl Lagerfeld Spring 2012 Presentation

Ciara is one of many stars in Paris for Fashion Week.

This evening she attended the Hogan by Karl Lagerfeld Spring 2012 presentation wearing an Emilio Pucci Fall 2011 dress.

Her show-stopping baroque-inspired Pucci dress provides plenty of drama after dark as you can see her black body suit under her sheer dress.

Even at night it is still very hot in Paris.

Too hot to wear a high-neck, long sleeve dress, but who cares how hot she might be when she looks this amazing.

Credit: Style.com & Fame Pictures

Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge In Amanda Wakeley - Royal Marsden Hospital Visit

Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge In Amanda Wakeley – Royal Marsden Hospital Visit

Leighton Meester In Christian Dior - Christian Dior Spring 2012 Presentation

Leighton Meester In Christian Dior – Christian Dior Spring 2012 Presentation

20 Responses to Ciara In Emilio Pucci – Hogan by Karl Lagerfeld Spring 2012 Presentation

1. Kaki September 30, 2011 at 22:46 #

She looks great!

2. Rosie September 30, 2011 at 22:55 #

I really don’t see the hype about Ciara – she hasn’t had any real success in music for a while and seems to make any piece look tacky. God knows why she was invited to this presentation, mind boggling.

3. DivaDebbi (Beauty & Fashion Blog) September 30, 2011 at 22:57 #

Spectac! I might have preferred it a hair shorter.
    She looks divine.

4. doc September 30, 2011 at 23:12 #

I do not like that black body suit under the dress. She could have done flesh tone undergarments or just slipped an appropriate lining in it to give the illusion that it is see through. The hair is too severe.

• maria September 30, 2011 at 23:20 #

i agree with you about the body suit. She has a great body, but it looks like she pulled a dress over a bathing suit. How much skin is appropriate for an evening function?

I do like the hair and shoes though.

• Linda September 30, 2011 at 23:34 #

Agree 100 percent about the bodysuit. It looks really tacky. The model wears the dress much better.

5. Nat39 September 30, 2011 at 23:51 #

LOVE – bold and sexy, she is working it without looking tacky – head to toe hotness!!! BDOTW worthy.

6. TeaAtTwo October 1, 2011 at 00:41 #

I loved this look when I first saw it. Closer inspection noticing the black body did spoil the look slightly but overall I think she still looks great. A contender for sure.

7. pam October 1, 2011 at 01:00 #

As usual, Ciara has made a spectacular dress look tacky. We do not want to see your underpants. A skin tone slip or a lining is what is needed here.

8. Elaine2 October 1, 2011 at 01:43 #

That dress is phenomenal, but I think a nude body suit under it would have looked better (I.e. Runway version).

She is gorgeous.

FC, how hot has it been in Paris? It sounds as if it’s been somewhat dreadful for people expecting typical fall weather??

• Fashion Critic October 1, 2011 at 08:28 #

Incredibly hot.

I think it has been 80 everyday, but when you are in old building with no air con it feel like 120

9. Armaghan October 1, 2011 at 02:03 #

Constance Jablonski wore the same thing just recently in Milan fashion Week in an Absolute better way than Ciara’s in my Opinion.

10. Jackie October 1, 2011 at 03:05 #

It’s the same every time she wears Emilio Pucci… so bored by now!

11. Quinn October 1, 2011 at 05:15 #

kindda looks like she’s wearing a bathing suit underneath the dress. love the dress on the model. not so much on Ciara.

12. Pati October 1, 2011 at 08:22 #

I too agree about the body suit, but the dress itself is absolutely SPECTACULAR!

13. BigTeam Ciara October 1, 2011 at 10:48 #

Love Her,Emilio Pucci work a lot these days with her

14. rebecca October 1, 2011 at 10:55 #

This was my absolute favorite look from the collection, and I have to say I liked it more on the model and on Emma Watson in the Harper’s Bazaar editorial. I just don’t like this on Ciara for some reason.

15. Amazing dress!

16. Marian October 2, 2011 at 22:10 #

There is something about that dress and her hair slicked back that feels very Givenchy. I can almost imagine the look with layered cross necklaces.
    Wonderful post my love
    Glam kisses
    Marian

17. roxana October 3, 2011 at 06:52 #

the body under the dress looks great!