Who Wore Moschino Better? Lady Gaga or Anna Faris

Lady Gaga wore a Moschino peplum dress whilst backstage at the iHeartRadio Music Festival, which was held at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas last week.

I love the way she respectfully channelled Audrey Hepburn with this look, and continues to keep us entertained on her fashion roller-coaster.

Anna Faris wore the same dress last night when she arrived at the Ed Sullivan Theater for a guest appearance on the ‘Late Show With David Letterman’.

The ‘What’s Your Number?’ star only accessorized with Christian Louboutin ankle strap ‘Boulima’ pumps.

Gaga’s Fendi glasses, Ferragamo clutch, leather opera gloves, diamond jewels and pose takes this look on another level beyond Anna, so Gaga wins very easily for me.

You can buy their Moschino dress from Saks.com.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Sandra Bullock In Peter Pilotto - 2014 People's Choice Awards

Sandra Bullock In Peter Pilotto – 2014 People’s Choice Awards

Who Wore Stella McCartney Better? Penelope Cruz or Louise Redknapp

Who Wore Stella McCartney Better? Penelope Cruz or Louise Redknapp

14 Responses to Who Wore Moschino Better? Lady Gaga or Anna Faris

1. darren September 28, 2011 at 15:12 #

those are boulima’s., not maggie’s :)

• Fashion Critic September 28, 2011 at 15:19 #

thank you I had a feeling the ankle strap version would have a different name

2. DivaDebbi (Beauty and Fashion Blog) September 28, 2011 at 15:40 #

Thanks for the link FC! I found it on Moschino’s website too. They only offered it in a 6 and an 8 (and they cut skimpy), Saks as a 4 and a 6. Are they trying to tell us something?

I think Gaga knocked this out of the park. Anna should have opted for something else.

3. Jones19 September 28, 2011 at 16:26 #

Anna looks beautiful but GaGa wins by a mile.

4. justme September 28, 2011 at 17:57 #

I feel like Lady Gaga is overdoing it as usual and I much prefer Anna’s shoes.

• Sonia September 28, 2011 at 19:16 #

Yeah Gaga just looks over the top and Anna looks classic. I choose Anna.

• maria Mirabella September 29, 2011 at 04:03 #

lady gaga wins

• Gaga tries too hard to be Audrey here. Which makes this far too costume-y for me.

5. doc September 28, 2011 at 18:19 #

I think we got two bad pics. From the looks of it on the model, it would appear the hips are supposed to be emphasized and it is supposed to be a sleek fit down from the peplum. Can’t really see that on Gaga because of the black background and Anna Farris has a shadow obscuring her profile on the left side of the pic. Also it’s clearly too long for both ladies as the intended length appears to be at the knee and on both of these women it is hitting mid calf. Both of them look like little girls playing dress-up in their grandmother’s clothes. I don’t think this it’s a case of a bad dress because the model looks fantastic. I think we need a third option for cases like this when neither women really succeeded with the look and we can say “Looked better on the model”

6. Amanda September 28, 2011 at 18:58 #

ARE YOU KIDDING?! GAGA! :)

7. robbie September 28, 2011 at 19:24 #

gaga looks good by her standards. but its just way too much. what was that saying “takes something off before you leave the house” (something like that) perhaps gaga should have took a few things off.

anna kept it simple whilst still being elegant.

8. serenissima7 September 28, 2011 at 20:16 #

i love seeing Gaga look normal (normal for her, anyway)

9. Nat39 September 28, 2011 at 22:29 #

Gaga wins for me on the more flattering fit alone, love the addition of gloves, the spectacular jewels. The boring shoe choice and the ridiculous fake pose aside, Gaga wins very easily over someone like plain boring Anna leaving her a few levels behind.

10. D September 30, 2011 at 11:00 #