Marisa Tomei In Marios Schwab – ‘Ides of March’ LA Premiere

Marisa Tomei also hit the red carpet last night for the ‘Ides of March’ LA Premiere.

The actress wore her second look from the Marios Schwab Fall 2011 collection.

On this occasion she wore a burgundy dress with a chiffon and leather skirt.

Her flirty dress was paired with some beautiful accessories which included a tan clutch and Giuseppe Zanotti strappy sandals we first saw on Diane Kruger.

I’m Marisa’s biggest fan, but I’m very disappointed by her hair on this occasion. It looks air-dried, dull and lifeless.

Pains me to say, but I question whether she even put a comb through it.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Dolce & Gabbana Spring 2012: Behind The Scenes

Dolce & Gabbana Spring 2012: Behind The Scenes

Kirsten Dunst In Honor - 'Melancholia' London Premiere

Kirsten Dunst In Honor – ‘Melancholia’ London Premiere

10 Responses to Marisa Tomei In Marios Schwab – ‘Ides of March’ LA Premiere

1. Nat39 September 28, 2011 at 23:28 #

Oh, no… the matronly length, the drab hair…she turns this bright flirty dress (which I adore on the model) into something gloomy and dowdy. Big fail.

2. justme September 28, 2011 at 23:30 #

She looks fresh faced and I like her outfit minus the tan clutch.
    It’s such a shame she didn’t do anything with her hair. A rushed ponytail would have even been better than this untamed mess.

3. Rebecca Z September 29, 2011 at 04:59 #

To me she looks either tired or pissed off. I’m thinking tired. Love the dress, not the clutch, and I don’t really like the shoes with this dress

4. Jones19 September 29, 2011 at 10:42 #

She looks worn out, sad since this could have been a knockout look.

5. Emi September 29, 2011 at 13:06 #

I dislike this from head to toe. The hair is awful and she seems without make up, but she looks tired. She looks like she thought she was going to the supermarket and not to a premiere.

6. Moxie September 29, 2011 at 15:04 #

I just don’t like anything about this look. The dress looks like a red halter dress with a matching leather apron.

7. maria September 29, 2011 at 16:24 #

i like the idea of the dress, but not sure it translates to a woman with curves. It looks like the leather parts are stiff and make her hips look larger.

I am also missing the belt.

But i have to always admire her for picking interesting looks.

8. Hannah September 29, 2011 at 21:08 #

I honestl cannot even judge her outfit, she looks so exhausted. I get that she may be tired, but somehow she just has no energy, enthusiasm or attitude, which I always expect her to have in abundance. Also, she didn;t een bother having a parting properly in her hair, so a comb, i think, is doubtful.

• TeaAtTwo September 29, 2011 at 23:59 #

Agree- neck down I really like then you scroll up and effect is brought down by lack of energy being resonated.