Kirsten Dunst In Honor – ‘Melancholia’ London Premiere

Kirsten Dunst was in London last night for the UK Premiere of her latest movie, ‘Melancholia’ which was held at The Curzon Mayfair.

The blonde actress becomes one of the first to get her hands on a look straight from the Spring 2012 runways, as she wore an Honor Spring 2012 dress.

Her whimsical paisley print bustier dress with a ruffled neckline was paired with navy pumps and dazzling earrings.

I would’ve pictured this type of dress on someone cutesy like Taylor Swift, but it works just as well on Kirsten.

A beautiful sweeping updo completed her look.

The only thing that makes me go hmmm…are her navy Nicholas Kirkwood pumps, but I like everything else.

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Marisa Tomei In Marios Schwab - ‘Ides of March’ LA Premiere

Marisa Tomei In Marios Schwab – ‘Ides of March’ LA Premiere

My Milan Fashion Week - Highs & Lows

My Milan Fashion Week – Highs & Lows

29 Responses to Kirsten Dunst In Honor – ‘Melancholia’ London Premiere

1. robbie September 29, 2011 at 01:10 #

HATE paisley but this dress is super cute.

for some reason the shoes dont bother me much.

2. MG September 29, 2011 at 01:23 #

she’s so beautiful! i kinda like the shoes. the color is elegant. much better than the runway shoes lol

3. Paulo September 29, 2011 at 01:41 #

She looks beautiful! I’ve always loved her style not trying too hard or over the top but still manage to be memorable.

4. doc September 29, 2011 at 03:27 #

Definitely a weird choice on the shoe. Could have done the same pump in olive green or a minimally strappy sandal in chocolate brown.

5. Jen September 29, 2011 at 03:31 #

Wow. She looks great. I love the color against her skin and I actually like the blue shoes. Would rather they were some sort of strappy something, but I like the unexpected color.

6. DivaDebbi (Beauty & Fashion Blog) September 29, 2011 at 03:54 #

Love the dress. Love the hair and makeup. Hate the shoe.

7. Rebecca Z September 29, 2011 at 05:04 #

She looks gorgeous. I actually like the shoes–at least they aren’t black! Love the dress–it looks so little girl on the model–it is amazing that it looks so sophisticated on Kirsten

8. melissa September 29, 2011 at 06:29 #

Can’t agree more. The black pumps are a letdown (though much better than the runway shoe option :/) She wears it better than the model also. Oh I love how she glows.

• Jones19 September 29, 2011 at 10:38 #

They’re not black but navy :)

9. Marina September 29, 2011 at 08:29 #

LOOOVE the dress!

10. Mick September 29, 2011 at 09:09 #

I’ve always loved Kristen (well except when she hangs around off-duty wearing grandma shoes…), and i love and need this dress in my life!

11. Cara September 29, 2011 at 10:05 #

anyone else getting a Valentino vibe from this silhouette?

loving the look

12. Jones19 September 29, 2011 at 10:28 #

Wow a fantastic look! Usually Kirsten’s hair and/or makeup lets her down but she looks perfect here. BDOTW contender.

• T from Sydney September 29, 2011 at 14:27 #

agree she looks fantastic. best dress of the week for me too.

the move is fantastic too, its weird kinda depressing but beautiful film. i was confused in some parts but all the actors are amazing in the film. i loved her wedding dress in the movie. plus she got to ‘marry’ Alexander Skarsgard.

13. sam September 29, 2011 at 11:18 #

love it – head to toe! bdotw option for me!

• maria September 29, 2011 at 16:27 #

i totally agree. And on this picture the shoes do not look navy to me, but like they have a bit of a green shimmer. Great colour.

14. Martin September 29, 2011 at 12:57 #

This look is beyond chic. Could have very easily appeared juvenile and sickly sweet but Kirsten gives it an air of total sophistication and elegance. And the navy pumps work perfectly for me. A little unexpected, but not over the top. BDOTW contender, definitely.

15. Karen Tyson September 29, 2011 at 13:54 #

The dress would really have popped had she worn gold strappy sandals with it!

16. Ingrid September 29, 2011 at 19:03 #

that dress is perfect on her!

17. Hannah September 29, 2011 at 21:28 #

I actualyl don’ tlike the dress too much, it is too similar to some Alber did for Lanvin circa ’06, but I prefer the lanvin, since I don’t like this colour for a dress, and especially on Kristen. the paisley jsut makes it worse, my least favourite ss 2012 trend, for sure. http://www.style.com/fashionshows/powersearch/slideshow?designer=design_house54&trend=trend10&iphoto=382&origIphoto=18

18. Dan September 29, 2011 at 22:45 #

At least the pumps aren’t black lol.

19. Mol September 29, 2011 at 23:08 #

I think she looks ethereal and lovely, and for me, the navy pumps work perfectly – I agree with those who have already suggested her as a potential bdotw

20. Chelsea September 29, 2011 at 23:23 #

How absolutely stunning. This goes to show that one can wear an outfit that is delicate and modest and still be a showstopper. The contrast between the dress and her skin is lovely.

21. TeaAtTwo September 30, 2011 at 00:01 #

I like it- the shoes actually look fine with this dress surprisingly.

22. Jerusa September 30, 2011 at 00:54 #

She looks pretty and Im thankful she’s not wearing black pumps.

23. Jackie September 30, 2011 at 04:26 #

This isn’t really my taste but I can still acknowledge the fact that Kirsten is perfect here! Her hair and make up is so stunning.

• Jackie September 30, 2011 at 04:26 #

The colors of her dress, hair, make up and everything just complement each other so well.

24. D September 30, 2011 at 10:58 #

LOVE THIS :)

25. oksana October 1, 2011 at 00:25 #

i liked it more if the dress was more puffy like the runway version, it would add more princess look. it is a difficult base color for such cutie dress although it makes the dress more unique. i like this woman. she is almost always good -expect that when she wore horse feet with rodarte dress in her last movies gala-, she has sense of style, she look beautiful and elegant.