Menu

28.09.11

Hailee Steinfeld In Maje – 27th Annual C.S.A. Artios Awards

Young Hailee Steinfeld is becoming quite the red carpet regular as she makes her second appearance on the red carpet within a week.

On Monday night she attended the 27th Annual Casting Society of America Artios Awards looking delightful wearing a black Maje ‘Hyeres’ dress.

Her cape dress was already very interesting, but she added some funky accessories to add a spark to her look.

I love her leopard print ankle boots which she teamed with a Edie Parker ‘Jean’ Amber Mica clutch.

Thankfully she opted for more youthful, neutral makeup on this occasion.

Hopefully next time out she will wear something more colourful.

Credit: Getty

Ryan Gosling In Gucci - 'Ides of March' LA Premiere

Ryan Gosling In Gucci – ‘Ides of March’ LA Premiere

Evan Rachel Wood In YSL - ‘Ides of March’ LA Premiere

Evan Rachel Wood In YSL – ‘Ides of March’ LA Premiere

16 Responses to Hailee Steinfeld In Maje – 27th Annual C.S.A. Artios Awards

1. sam September 30, 2011 at 21:28 #

lol. Don’t become a mini version of Camilla Belle or Kate Bosworth. Her people are putting her out there to be photographed a bit too much I think. These days people think to be a star you have to become a red carpet regular. Who ever heard of the Casting Society of American Artios awards?

2. Hannah September 29, 2011 at 21:13 #

She’s utterly adorable, but I don’t much liek the lok. The boots jsut are not workign for me, but I do lov eht dres.s I think the shoes ruin it but since it was already down I don;t liek teh dress on her either. I get that she is now goign for fashion, but i prefered when she was mroe fun, i have said it before, and i will say it again, i wnat her to wear colour, adn preferably less fashion victim clothes, her prabal gurung and her prada gowns were the perfect balance of youth, red carpet adn fashion imo.

3. Sabrina September 29, 2011 at 15:31 #

I like it.

4. Emi September 29, 2011 at 13:02 #

I like it, but not on her… I don’t know why.

5. Jones19 September 29, 2011 at 11:38 #

Very cute look, love those leopard print booties.

6. Mick September 29, 2011 at 09:07 #

I love this look head to toe. Can’t believe that a teenager is becoming one of my red carpet favourites!

7. DivaDebbi (Beauty & Fashion Blog) September 29, 2011 at 04:16 #

Love the dress but I think Hailee doesn’t have enough maturity/ edge for this dress. It looks like she’s wearing a Bat Girl costume.

8. aisha September 29, 2011 at 01:45 #

cute and appropriate..paula abdul wore a similar cut in a jacket recently with a falguni and shane peacock dress if i’m not mistaken..not sure of the event…but hailey’s face glowing..nice

9. Nat39 September 28, 2011 at 21:59 #

Once again I´m very surprised at how NOT good her legs look – get rid of those booties, they don´t flatter your legs at all!
    Really like the dress, adorable hairstyle.

10. justme September 28, 2011 at 21:53 #

I really like this look. It’s something I’d wear but it’s still appropriate for a 14 y-o.

11. Parvati September 28, 2011 at 21:42 #

I love the dress, but I’m not a fan of the leopard print booties. I like that they add colour to her look, but I don’t really like them.

12. Laila September 28, 2011 at 21:35 #

She looks good…..love the age appropriate look …..;)

13. Anna September 28, 2011 at 21:31 #

“red carpet regular”
    events, eventes and more events… make some movie to promote, please…

• Fashion Critic September 28, 2011 at 21:41 #

i agree 😀

She’s so cute

14. Dani September 28, 2011 at 21:26 #

she looks great, and very age appropriate… this is almost bdotw for me 🙂

15. maria September 28, 2011 at 21:05 #

i really like this a lot. I feel she has either great personal style or a great stylist and she looks interesting but age appropriate. And although she has great hair she is not hesitant to tie it back or try other styles contrary to maybe older celebs (Demi, cough).