Evan Rachel Wood In YSL – ‘Ides of March’ LA Premiere

At the ‘Ides of March’ LA Premiere last night, Evan Rachel Wood proved that she’s clearly not over her suit wearing phase.

Evan donned a crisp white YSL tuxedo jacket and skinny pants, which she teamed with a sexy black satin bustier.

The black and white theme continued to her toe-cap Giuseppe Zanotti pumps and her black diamond and pearl Neil Lane necklace.

By now we should be bored of Evan wearing a suit to every Premiere, but like Ryan she knows how to keep this androgynous look interesting.

I love her curly swept hairstyle and her smoky eyes.

A Ferragamo black lizard and silver metal double-facet clutch completed her homage to 80s Madonna.

[nggallery id=1001]

Credit: Style.com & Getty

Hailee Steinfeld In Maje - 27th Annual C.S.A. Artios Awards

Hailee Steinfeld In Maje – 27th Annual C.S.A. Artios Awards

Dolce & Gabbana Spring 2012: Behind The Scenes

Dolce & Gabbana Spring 2012: Behind The Scenes

24 Responses to Evan Rachel Wood In YSL – ‘Ides of March’ LA Premiere

1. justme September 28, 2011 at 21:50 #

Personally, I’m over this phase lol.
    Suit aside, there are better black bustiers out here and the eye make-up is too heavy.

2. Nat39 September 28, 2011 at 21:53 #

Marvelous! Love the styling (the very distracting white toe caps aside)! That hairstyle, the eyes, the sexy bustier, the statement necklace -Love!
    The fit of the pants bothers me slightly, not quite flattering in the hip area, a bit too widening.

3. Marvel September 28, 2011 at 22:04 #

I disagree

I think she changes her ‘look’ according to who she is dating.
    When she was dating Marilyn Manson she dressed identical to Dita. Pencil dresses, gloves, dark hair etc

Now that she is dating Jamie Bell, she’s going for the tomboy-ish look You only have to look at pics of them together and you can tell he is influencing her style.

I think this proves she doesnt have much style, which is a shame as I think before she was great on the RC

• justme September 28, 2011 at 23:31 #

Exactly. She’s the female Brad Pitt.
      And while she can look outstanding, it never feels like it’s the true her.

4. DivaMom September 28, 2011 at 22:22 #

A completely knock-em-dead look! Gorgeous!!!

5. maria September 28, 2011 at 22:31 #

i actually like this and i like that she is having fun with the promotion and trying to do a suit every time. We just saw her at the Emmys in a gown, looking totally different.

I like the hair style and makeup and the accessories.

6. Tatiana September 28, 2011 at 22:55 #

Personally, I love everything she wears on the red carpet <3

• Mol September 29, 2011 at 23:18 #

Me too -she’s one of my favorites to watch, love this whole look

7. NooG September 28, 2011 at 23:57 #

Regardless of who influences her style (i.e. whoever she is dating), I love the way she dresses. It may get boring on some but she looks so dang great, I approve. Just be thankful it’s not Jen Aniston.

• Jackie September 29, 2011 at 04:05 #

LOL yes I am very grateful that she doesn’t do what Jen Aniston does every time she hits the RC — which is nothing.

She is a knockout here!

• glenn September 29, 2011 at 05:14 #

i really love the whole looks, except for the jacket

8. Jen September 29, 2011 at 03:30 #

I think she looks great. I’d rather the pants fit better, but she’s obviously having fun and she looks good doing it, so thumbs up from me.

9. FelipeA September 29, 2011 at 04:09 #

Personally, this is my least favorite look of hers. I know it’s meant to be 80s, but it feels absolutely old. Like a reproduction, not an homage. That bustier is awful with the suit, but then she added the shoes and made the look feel really silly to me.

10. DivaDebbi (Beauty & Fashion Blog) September 29, 2011 at 04:11 #

It just looks 80’s Madonna to me. All she’s missing is the gum.

• Moxie September 29, 2011 at 15:03 #

That is EXACTLY what I was thinking.

11. Vidhya September 29, 2011 at 04:24 #

i love the look… and thats one great bustier

12. Rebecca Z September 29, 2011 at 04:53 #

Like everything but the hair and makeup. But, she is young and gets to experiment

13. Pati September 29, 2011 at 07:42 #

These gorgeous shoes are not Ferragamo but Giuseppe Zanotti! Sarah Jessica Parker owns a pair like this as well. She paired it with black and white dress with red belt as far as I remember.

• Fashion Critic September 29, 2011 at 08:19 #

Thank you. They are very similar to the Ferragamo ones

14. Jones19 September 29, 2011 at 11:27 #

I love Evan’s ever changing style, she’s never boring.

15. Ella September 29, 2011 at 14:37 #

Will this girl wear nothing but black and white with a masculine edge? Im bored.

16. Sabrina September 29, 2011 at 15:25 #

She is working it. I love it.

17. Hannah September 29, 2011 at 21:11 #

I think it’s gorgeous but I woudl hae much prefered had she goen for hte subtle runway look, less makeup, simple hair, simple suit.

18. sam September 30, 2011 at 21:29 #

I think she’s just young and trying to find herself. She went from goth glam to old hollywood glam to now androgynous glam. She’s trying to find her trademark. Tilda Swinton still does it better though. lol.