27.09.11

Anna Kendrick In ASOS – “FOX & Friends”

Whilst promoting her new movie, 50/50, in New York City yesterday, Anna Kendrick popped by ‘FOX & Friends’ to talk to Steve Doocy.

She wore an ASOS ‘Pique Chelsea’ scalloped shift dress.

I love the colour.

It feels like a lifetime since we last saw Anna in something this interesting and vibrant.

The scalloped edging and a Peter Pan collar with a cropped bodice make this a super-cute look.

Unfortunately I can’t even look at what’s going on south of her ankles.

These ‘Twilight’ girls need help in the shoe department, as they always seem to wear the same uninspiring pumps.

Credit: Getty

Andrea Guasch In Ana Locking -  17th Malaga Film Festival 2014 Opening Ceremony

Andrea Guasch In Ana Locking – 17th Malaga Film Festival 2014 Opening Ceremony

Anna Kendrick In Georges Hobeika Couture - "50/50" New York Premiere

Anna Kendrick In Georges Hobeika Couture – “50/50″ New York Premiere

16 Responses to Anna Kendrick In ASOS – “FOX & Friends”

1. maria September 27, 2011 at 22:19 #

oh my god, how cute is this outfit and how sad the shoe choice….Do none of these girls read fashion blogs??

2. Hannah September 27, 2011 at 22:28 #

The tragic irony about the part you said about twilight girls needing sheriosu shoe help is that it used ot read somethign like ‘ the twilight girls really need ot start looking at Anna Kendrick for shoe help’. She used ot be their footwear saving grace, I don’t know what has happened, because I used to pray for the time when her glorious feet would come down the red carpet in even more glorious shoes.
    *prays that this never happens to Leighton Meester*

3. Mahima September 27, 2011 at 22:36 #

Wow, going through the posts today, its like the return of the black pump.

4. shap_half September 27, 2011 at 22:45 #

She used to wear really great shoes, too, especially during the Up in the Air run, but now it’s all of these uninspiring black pumps. I don’t even mind pumps, but why did she need to wear black!?!? A pair of electric blue pumps would have elevated this look.

5. Hermoine September 27, 2011 at 23:06 #

I also would have preferred a soft bun like the model so the collar would be visible.

6. moja31 September 27, 2011 at 23:59 #

love it on the model, but the proportions are off on anna. i won’t even talk about the shoes.

7. Nat39 September 28, 2011 at 00:02 #

Forget the overused pumps, look at her pose! She def. needs to pee here, very realistic, congratulations on your acting skills! Seriously, never saw her working any of her looks well ever. She always looks like a confused little girl. Her hair is drab, and the peter pan collar is a very wrong choice for her extreme “confused girlishness”.

8. molly September 28, 2011 at 00:26 #

I actually kind of like the shoes. I think they work with the dress and the event, but its funny how Anna is usually the only twilight girl who knows how to wear shoes.
    Another thing is that usually her boobs look lopsided, so Im glad that its not the case here. That has been my main complaint in the past.

9. Vidhya September 28, 2011 at 05:59 #

i love the colour but the dress looks like its made out of cardboard.. infact it looks like one of those cute but impractical designs frm Project Runway craftstore challenge.. see the crinkles on the skirt and how the bodice looks stiff?? totally paper..

10. robbie September 28, 2011 at 12:36 #

was loving this until i saw the shoes.

11. Mreid September 28, 2011 at 14:21 #

Dress lost its chic factor on Anna. I too would have pulled up the hair to show off the gorgeous peter pan collar. And FC, I am feeling your pain on the black shoe business. I can’t.

• Fashion Critic September 28, 2011 at 15:20 #

I really really can’t ;)

12. Liz September 28, 2011 at 22:09 #

Anna Kendrick isn’t a twilight girl. She can actually act.
    That dress said…this dress looks ways better on the model.

I think she’s too short to pull it off. It would have worked better on someone like Imogen Poots or Emma Watson.

• Liz September 28, 2011 at 22:11 #

*I meant “That said” not That dress said. Oops.

13. andrea September 30, 2011 at 17:20 #

meh… interesting color and design but not necessarily flattering on Anna. She is a phenomenal actress though, I loved her in “Up in the Air”