26.09.11

Jessica Lowndes In Camilla and Marc – Teen Vogue Young Hollywood Party

Jessica Lowndes walked the red carpet at the Teen Vogue’s Young Hollywood Party which was held at Paramount Studios on Friday night.

The “90210” actress wore a Camilla and Marc ‘Sallow’ dress from the Fall 2011 collection.

Her white strapless dress with a layered tulip skirt was teamed with Giuseppe Zanotti red satin peep-toe slingbacks to match her red lips and the red polka dots on her dress.

A braided hairstyle and David Yurman jewels completed her look.

I’m finding it very difficult to get excited about this look considering this is pretty standard for Jessica and I feel like I’ve seen it from her many times before.

Credit: Getty

Versace Spring 2012

Versace Spring 2012

Jil Sander Spring 2012

Jil Sander Spring 2012

11 Responses to Jessica Lowndes In Camilla and Marc – Teen Vogue Young Hollywood Party

1. Lara September 26, 2011 at 13:43 #

I love it though. I think she looks so sexy and the make-up and hair for me are perfect.

2. Parvati September 26, 2011 at 13:48 #

I don’t like the dress and I think this hairstyle is terrible on her.

• maria September 26, 2011 at 17:22 #

yep. the 50s style dress and the romantic braids do not work together at all.

• Emi September 26, 2011 at 20:37 #

I agree, I think the dress needed something more sophisticated.

3. DivaDebbi (Beauty & Fashion Blog) September 26, 2011 at 14:24 #

I really don’t care for this…looks like she plucked it off the rack of the Dress Barn. I don’t know who she is or how old she is, but it looks better suited for a Bat Mitzvah.

Lord-y! I don’t see any signs of the red shoe on the RC abating….

4. Jones19 September 26, 2011 at 15:27 #

I don’t like this look at all. She missed the mark on this one.

5. Rebecca Z September 26, 2011 at 16:28 #

Hi! I’m Jessica and these are my breasts!

6. argentina September 26, 2011 at 16:31 #

It almost gives me a heart attack when i saw this look. She is so beautifull, and she always looks really nice but this time I dont know what to say. The dress fits her really bad for me and the pose doesnt make any justice either. This kind of boring looks make me hate the red trend, because red is such an everyday color so you have to step out to look good.
    Bad choice coming from Jessica. Big No

7. dee September 26, 2011 at 17:51 #

The bottom half of the dress makes her look larger than what she is and her hair is awful.

8. Nat39 September 26, 2011 at 18:54 #

This dress simply doesn’t suit her bodylicious type. And with that pose and those clunky bright red shoes, lips and hairstyle, looks like she is all set for Halloween as a “naughty …(anything) maid from Sweden, for ex…”

9. robbie September 26, 2011 at 19:18 #