21.09.11

Lea Michele In Michael Kors – Michael Kors Luncheon

Lea Michele attended a luncheon benefiting the Saban Free Clinic at the Beverly Hills Michael Kors Collection Store yesterday afternoon.

The ‘Glee’ actress wore a super-short Michael Kors fuchsia hammered brocade racer dress.

I love the vibrant pink colour on her; it works perfectly with her complexion which she contrasts with soft pink lips and blush.

On this occasion I do like her hair, but I’m still not sure if I can ever get used to seeing her with bangs.

Her silver strappy sandals are perfection, but the nude clutch isn’t working for me and it feels like a last-minute addition before stepping out the door.

Melinda Maria jewels completed her look.

Credit: Getty

Watch The Alberta Ferretti Spring 2012 Show Live

Watch The Alberta Ferretti Spring 2012 Show Live

Leighton Meester In Marios Schwab - HTC Serves Up NYC Product Launch Event

Leighton Meester In Marios Schwab – HTC Serves Up NYC Product Launch Event

38 Responses to Lea Michele In Michael Kors – Michael Kors Luncheon

1. May September 21, 2011 at 16:41 #

Wow. For once, her look is AMAZING.

• Jackie September 23, 2011 at 06:20 #

Ditto! I’m really happy that she can get it right every now and then.

She should just smile more often because it makes her look that much more easier to like or want to like. Haha.

I like the nude clutch and the silver sandals… it’s a contrast that works IMO.

2. zoe September 21, 2011 at 16:42 #

whoa, she is looking supppper good. i want this dress!

3. fromchi-town September 21, 2011 at 16:51 #

This is great – the dress is awesome. And love the color. I think she looks good.

4. DivaDebbi (Beauty and Fashion Blog) September 21, 2011 at 16:53 #

She looks very pretty, but I prefer a more daytime look for a luncheon…this looks like cocktails to me.

5. CreoleLady September 21, 2011 at 17:01 #

Love! Scrumptious color and fit. Great smile. Better the nude in her hand than on her feet ;).

6. Moxie September 21, 2011 at 17:02 #

I LOVE this look. She’s wearing a bold color and she’s not wearing pumps. The shoes go perfectly. The only downside is that nude bag. You’re right, it looks like she grabbed it at the last minute. The bangs are here to stay for now because her Glee character is supposed to be nerdy.

7. D September 21, 2011 at 17:11 #

cute look :) jadore

8. Cheryl September 21, 2011 at 17:18 #

Love the color on her, but her shoulders are too broad for a cutting like this.

• Gaber September 21, 2011 at 22:13 #

I am signing this.
      She has a fantastic body, but certain cuts just don’t work on everyone.

9. Jones19 September 21, 2011 at 17:25 #

Love the dress and the sandals, the clutch should have been a deep blue. Her face always seems so shiny, what is with that? I’ve been a fan of her bangs from the start, so pretty.

• dee September 21, 2011 at 19:15 #

Maybe she has oily skin.

• Jones19 September 21, 2011 at 22:44 #

Or maybe her makeup artist is using too much highlighter on her face. Either way, both are fixable. Especially if you’re as rich as Lea and can afford the best people in the beauty business.

• dee September 22, 2011 at 14:38 #

Yeah it could be the makeup. Who really knows.

10. T from Sydney September 21, 2011 at 17:34 #

i love the pink
    i have the same problem with this dress as i did with Kate Bosworths back dress the cut makes their shoulders area look much wider than they actually are. as ive seen in other pictures.

11. jadel parra September 21, 2011 at 17:42 #

don’t care how she looks or what she wears, she’s dead in my book, her attitude and poses turned me off completely about her

12. Julie September 21, 2011 at 18:05 #

She looks great, but I’m sooo tired of seeing her.

13. Jen September 21, 2011 at 19:23 #

Possibly the best I’ve seen her – her body language is much better than it usually is. She looks (almost) relaxed.

• Fashion Critic September 21, 2011 at 21:55 #

thanks for the (almost) ;)

• Jen September 21, 2011 at 22:57 #

Well I didn’t want to get carried away. :)

14. NooG September 21, 2011 at 19:44 #

About time she wore something for her petite frame – I want to see more of this!

• Ala September 21, 2011 at 23:31 #

Exactly what i was going to say!!

waahooo… finally it looks like she’s not playing dress up… this looks chic, sleek and beautiful without being overdone.

Wish the nude clutch was nixed, but can’t ask for too much all at once! :)

15. Karina September 21, 2011 at 20:11 #

I love this look… One of the best for Lea… I think it’s because she’s smilling not posing…

She must pose smiling more often… It changes the whole look !!!

Kisses from Brazil !!!

• Fashion Critic September 21, 2011 at 21:54 #

Kisses from Milano x

16. Edson September 21, 2011 at 20:14 #

Lea looks great i like her dress and her shoes, but the clutch is really out of place.
    PS: I saw you on television last night on E!, it was on 25 Most Stylish couples, or something like that, you look great with your hair like that.

• Fashion Critic September 21, 2011 at 21:53 #

OMG that was a lifetime ago…I can’t believe they are still showing that :)

17. Hannah September 21, 2011 at 20:48 #

The dres sis great, teh makeup is great, and that’s all. The clutch is just ugly, it looks so drab and sterile, and the shoes are a bit stripper for my taste. She needs to sort out the bangs asap.

18. Leti September 21, 2011 at 21:03 #

Love the dress and the sandals. The fit of this dress is far more flattering than her Emmy’s dress.

19. Rebecca Z September 21, 2011 at 21:20 #

Addorable dress–she looks really cute in it.

20. Paula September 21, 2011 at 23:31 #

She looks like she’s made of plastic. I think this dress fit doesn’t work for her at all. I’m not fond of those silver stripper heels either. Plus, i find her clutch so boring and uncoesive with the rest of the look. I don’t think this is one of her best looks…

21. Raquel September 21, 2011 at 23:42 #

Great look on her. The cut of the dress is fantastic for her body, and I love how it flatters her shoulders and arms.

22. bec September 22, 2011 at 00:10 #

Love the dress! Julie Bowen also looked gorg at this event, she has really picked up her game recently!

Keep up the amazing work FC – Can’t believe how much you get done on here whilst jetsetting around the world!! :) :) x

• Fashion Critic September 22, 2011 at 05:07 #

I get up early and go to bed late ;)

Plus it helps that I’m addicted to this site and fashion

23. Carmen September 22, 2011 at 00:50 #

Lea’s complexion is beautiful and her dress suits her coloring really well, but for some reason, I’m not really feeling her hair. It looks so outdated; like a style from the 70’s. I also think the cut of the dress doesn’t suit her body type. I dislike the nude clutch as well. It’s really a shame, because it could have been an amazing look in my eyes.

24. G September 22, 2011 at 04:16 #

Eep. Seems like I’m the only one who doesn’t like this. She does look great though, it’s just not to my taste (bit too much like a go-go dancer).

25. Mary September 22, 2011 at 05:40 #

She’s…smiling! Wow, I was staring and trying to figure out what she was doing differently. She looks normal when she doesn’t try to work “the face”.

26. Colleen September 22, 2011 at 16:13 #

Gorgeous. Love everything, except the nude clutch. She looks better here than she did the night before at the Emmys.

27. Camille September 22, 2011 at 16:16 #

This dress is a knockout on her, the color, the length, the fit are all fantastic. Love her shoes, the clutch is blah, but I’m so in love with the dress I’m willing to let it pass. I agree with other posters that her face is too shiny, but other than that, her make up is perfect. Best she has looked in a while. Wish she would hit the red carpet in a gown of this color.