19.09.11

Sarah Hyland In Christian Siriano – 2011 Emmy Awards

Sarah Hyland looked incredibly sophisticated on the red carpet at the 2011 Emmy Awards tonight.

The ‘Modern Family’ actress chose a gorgeous custom Christian Siriano pleated silk organza gown in coral pink which features an antique beaded belt around the waist.

She accessorized with silver peep-toe platform heels and beautiful jewelry including diamond strand earrings and a divine cuff bracelet with an oversized diamond stone.

Her hair was styled in soft waves and she finished her look with matching coral lipstick and silver eyeshadow.

I adore the colour of her dress especially when paired with that stunning antique belt, but the shoes weren’t the right choice for me.

They feel too heavy for her gown and frankly spoil the vibe of the dress.

Credit: Getty

Cat Deeley In Sachin & Babi Noir - 2014 Creative Arts Emmy Awards

Cat Deeley In Sachin & Babi Noir – 2014 Creative Arts Emmy Awards

Claire Danes In Oscar de la Renta - 2011 Emmy Awards

Claire Danes In Oscar de la Renta – 2011 Emmy Awards

18 Responses to Sarah Hyland In Christian Siriano – 2011 Emmy Awards

1. Sonia September 19, 2011 at 00:53 #

I love this! She looks so pretty and I love the soft shade of pink. I agree that the shoes are little much for the dress but its better than having heavy black pumps.

FC whats your opinion on the whole Sarah Hyland vs. Lea Michele thing?

• Fashion Critic September 19, 2011 at 00:56 #

What is the Sarah Hyland vs. Lea Michele thing?

I don’t read tabloids so I have no idea what this means.

2. Laurie September 19, 2011 at 01:02 #

It’s really her hair that I can’t get over. I agree, the shoes are terrible and the bracelet is all wrong. She is naturally one of the prettiest girls on the carpet, but she took this opportunity and went quinceanera.

3. Hannah September 19, 2011 at 01:24 #

I really like this look all around. I think it is nice and youthful, and the colour is a good change from most of the other gowns on the red carpet. The shoes do ruin it though for me, adn I don’t particularly like the clutch or where it sits on her arm, Her hair’s gorgeous though!

4. Linda September 19, 2011 at 02:35 #

She’s a really pretty girl, but this look leaves me cold. The style, colour, belt, shoes, bracelet on her arm, hairstyle…I guess I have to say I just don’t like it.

5. WendyB September 19, 2011 at 03:04 #

I had to just google her to confirm that she’s older than 12…a real baby face! I don’t know about the whole look…nothing matches her face!

6. Rebecca Z September 19, 2011 at 04:47 #

I think she looks lovely. Not perfect, but lovely.

7. Victoria September 19, 2011 at 09:38 #

She looks like Mila Kunis…

8. Jones19 September 19, 2011 at 11:31 #

She always just misses the mark. She’s a gorgeous girl but the pumps ruin it.

9. Marvel September 19, 2011 at 12:13 #

A great look but that pose is awful because of the shoes. I like her in Modern Family so its a shame her shoes ruined the look. Everything else was great though

10. goldfish September 19, 2011 at 13:25 #

she looks adorable.. like this look with the coral dress and dark silver belt, and yes the shoes could be better but it doesn’t really bother me

11. Julie September 19, 2011 at 15:32 #

I love this look.

12. Emily September 19, 2011 at 22:13 #

Can we have a “shoes she should have worn” feature on this one please!? I’d have loved to see her in a silver strappy sandal to tie in with the beautiful belt.

13. lola September 20, 2011 at 14:42 #

so cute especially the belt.